Youngjae - When you accidentally say 'Oh My Feels' at a fan meet.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae’

‘Will you shut the hell up. I get it you’re excited to see Youngjae’ Hae Won, your friend scolded as you repeated his name over and over. You’d been in the line for about 15 minutes and for the whole time you had been saying it.

Youngjae, he was your bias of course. The only man you saw. Your precious oppar. The man you stared at pictures of for hours on end. The reason you were falling behind in so many classes. The reason why you got up in the morning. He was, in one word, perfection to you and nothing he did or anyone said could change that.

Never had you been this close to him. You had been to showcases and performance shows but never a fan meet. It made butterflies fly around in your stomach. Just knowing that any moment now you would be face to face with none other than Yoo Youngjae. You knew you could handle seeing the rest of the group because you didn’t have these feelings for them. You loved every single member to pieces and they were all important to you but Youngjae just made your heart burst. Maybe it was his intelligence or maybe it was because he had a completely different personality to all the other K-Pop idols you didn’t know, you just knew that you loved him.

‘WAH! Youngjae’ You squealed as you got another person closer to him. Hae Won rolled her eyes at you and sighed.

‘Yah! If I knew you were gonna be like this I never would of come’ She complained and you gave her an are-you-freaking-serious look.

‘Oh really? Is that even true?’

She looked at you for a second with a blank face before letting the smile out that she had been trying to keep in.

‘Pfft of course not I need to see my Yongguk Oppa’ Her smile widened just at the mention of his name and she began to laugh hysterically while clapping her hands.

‘And you thought I was the problem’ It was now your turn to roll your eyes.

The line in front decreased in numbers and you were now onto your first member which was Yongguk. You were only nervous for him because of what Hae Won would do.

‘Don’t say anything embarrassing’ You whispered into her ear as you shuffled to the space left by the previous person.

‘Annyeonghaseyo Oppa are you having a nice day?’ She said in the most polite way. Again you rolled your eyes knowing what she was really like. The things that came out of when you two were alone would definitely have him running away.

You finished up with Yongguk and then Daehyun and then Zelo and then Jongup and now you were finishing with Himchan.

‘You know i’m gonna go sick right’ You whispered to Hae Won making her laugh.

‘I knew it as soon as we even thought about coming here’ She patted your back and pushed you to the side to become face to face with him.

‘Annyeonghaseyo _____________-imnida. Thank you for making amazing music, thank you for being so perfect and thank you for being you. Saranghae’ You said in pretty much one breath not forgetting to make a heart above your head. Youngjae laughed and you just about died.

‘Kamsamnida __________-ah’ He smiled and bowed while still sitting.

‘My feels’ You squeaked holding a hand over your chest before placing it over your mouth when realisation set in. You turned to Hae Won who had the same expression and then back to Youngjae who looked a little confused.

‘WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!’ You cried out and clung to your friend making Youngjae look at you in shock.

‘We’ll be going them. Annyeonghi gyeseyo Youngjae’ Hae Won stated hastily dragging you out of the building leaving Youngjae looking dumbfounded.

‘YAH! And you were the one who told me not to say anything embarrassing’