Yongguk - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘God this house is a mess’ You stated picking up yours and Yongguk’s dirty laundry that was lying around the room before you exited and headed for the kitchen. This room was no better. There were billions of empty take put boxes scattered about from all the previous nights that you’d either been too tired to cook or not had the time to. As well as the odd food stain on the work surfaces and empty bowls from breakfast in the sink. With all this and more you decided today would be house cleaning day. You may as well, there was nothing special happening today.

So it began. You placed your apron over your head and tied it behind your back and got out everything you needed to make this house spotless, starting with a bin bag.

You’d gotten half way around the house with that bin bag before you heard the beep of the door, signaling that someone was entering. You carried on though knowing full well who it was.

‘Jagiyah i’m home’ He sang with his deep voice which made it somewhat y but at this moment in time nothing like that was on your mind. You were a woman on a mission now, determined to clean this house from top to bottom.

So you replied with a short, quiet but audible ‘hey’ and proceeded with your duties.

‘Jagi what are you doing?’ Yongguk entered the living room to see you rushing about cleaning away mess.

‘Tidying what does it look lik-’ You quickly glanced at his blank face before continuing only to look up again.

Yongguk was holding a giant ‘Happy Birthday’ balloon and a big box topped with a bow. Your face displayed a look of confusion.

‘Whose birthday is it? It’s not any of the other members or your parents’ You held the same expression as you watched Yongguk’s change to a look of disbelief.

‘Chincha _________-ah? You’re really asking me whose birthday it is?’

‘Deh’ You nodded generally unaware of the point he was making.

‘Look at the date jagi and guess whose birthday it is’ He suggested and you picked up your phone that was sat on the table.

‘The 29th, 29th, 29th whose birthday is the 29th?’ You asked yourself. That’s when it dawned on you and you mentally face palmed at your stupidity.

‘Oh…………….well i’m a bit of a pabo’ You confessed and blew the stray hairs that had fallen from your bobble onto your face. Yongguk chuckled, a low throaty chuckle and beckoned you for a hug after putting the box and balloon down. You shuffled over and forced yourself upon his embrace.

‘Ahh you’re my pabo though’ He stated warmly, kissing the top of your head. ‘Do you want to open your present now?’ He asked looking down at you, you nodded and unwrapped your arms from his waist. You expected him to pass you the box he’d been holding but he removed his scarf to reveal a ribbon that was around his neck. He bit his lip seductively and presented himself to you but you just stared at him, arms folded and a look of disbelief on your face. He soon stopped his act with a clearing of his throat.

‘Moving on’

You giggled at his antics and patted his shoulder.

‘Nice try though’

He placed the box in front of you and you lifted the lid to reveal a large book. You pulled it out and sat down to look at it properly. As you turned each page tears brimmed your eyes. It was full of every photo, every letter, every little memory the two of you had shared since day one. From his letter of confession to the makeshift couple ring he’d made for you out of a crisp packet and a paperclip on your 200th day anniversary.

‘Omo Gukkie I love it’ You cried.

‘Chincha?’ He asked sitting next to you so you could hug him.

‘Deh, it’s the best present I could ever ask for. Saranghae’

‘Nado saranghae __________-ah, Happy Birthday’