Zelo - When you accidentally say 'Oh My Feels' at a fan meet.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘What if he does that blink thing that you like? What will you do then?’ Your friend asked you.

‘Then it will be the end of my life’ You replied back with the straightest face ever. You weren’t joking. That blink habit he had just made you go insane. It was the single cutest thing you had ever seen in your life and you absolutely loved it. You just wanted to squeeze his cheeks and shake his head violently. That’s how cute he was to you.

‘Don’t die on me then who will I have to fangirl with. All our other friends already think we’re mental for liking K-Pop if you leave me i’ll have no one’ She stated grabbing your arm because doing so would obviously keep you from dying.

‘Oh don’t worry if I die you’re coming with me. I’m not letting you get to watch all the new comebacks and get all the new merch. If I can’t get it you can’t’ You reassured patting her back.

‘Oh thanks that makes me feel so much better’ She faked a smile and gave you a sarcastic thumbs up. You both started laughing and shuffled further down the line.

‘It’s time __________-ah, I wish you luck this may be the last time we ever meet’ She wiped an invisible tear from her eye and sniffed up. You nodded giving her hand a squeeze before making your way over to Zelo’s part of the table.

‘Annyeong Oppa’ You smiled and waved at him happily. You were actually older than him but you knew he wanted Babyz to call him Oppa so you used the term anyway. You saw his face light up at the word. He nudged Daehyun next to him excitedly.

‘YAH! Hyung she just called me Oppa’ He said and Daehyun laughed at the youngers childishness. He focused back on you still smiling brightly.

‘Annyeong, How are you doing today?’ He asked and that’s when he did it. He did that adorable blink thing. Omo, omo, omo this really was the end.

‘Oh my feels’ You breathed going red in the process. What? Why did you just say that? Why were you such a ? You were right you were going to die.

‘I’m sorry what?’ He asked and you tried to play it cool hoping he hadn’t noticed.

‘I’m doing great Oppa. How about you?’ His smile returned at hearing his favourite word. 

‘Kya! You’re my favourite’ He squeaked and you couldn’t keep the smile off of your face making you forget about your embarrassment. ‘Seeing as you’re my favourite let me ask what are these ‘feels’ you were on about’

Your face dropped and you could have just dug your own grave right then and there. How could you explain that? That’s fan girl talk. That isn’t supposed to make it to the idol. That’s part of the vocabulary that’s behind the scenes.

‘Oh erm well it’s just something me and my friend came up with to explain when we are happy’ Seriously is that the best you could do _________-ah. You really at life.

‘Chincha? It’s quite cute. I might use it’ He laughed and your eyes widened.

‘Ani, ani, ani that’s stealing get your own’ You tried to sound as composed as possible but if Zelo started saying ‘Oh my feels’ he may as well just say goodbye to his career now.

‘Ahh arasso, arasso’ He nodded and you breathed a deep sigh of relief.

‘Goodbye Oppa’ You waved and he mirrored your gesture.

‘Soo how did it go?’ Your friend asked.

‘You get the shovel and start digging while I pick out my coffin. My life is well and truly over’