Yongguk - When you're a trainee as TSENT and he likes you.

B.A.P Scenarios

You walked past a practice room and glanced inside. It looked like Jongup was going through the Crash dance and you were about to knock on when Yongguk came into view.

Abort! Abort!

With your fist inches from the door you slowly lowered it and resumed your gazing.
You did not want to have another argument today. For some reason that’s all you and Yongguk managed to do. It’s like you both brought out the anger in one another and you couldn’t begin to understand why.

You sighed and leaned against the wall, ever since you met each other at the audtion all he’d done was glare and scoff at you. It got worse the more time went on. And now B.A.P had debuted it was just another reason for him to stay away from you.
Jongup fell to the floor crying out in annoyance at his hyung and you saw Yongguk roll his eyes at the maknae. A snigger escaped your lips and they both looked up. Oops.

‘_______-ah!’ Jongups face lit up an he immediately dragged you into the room. You looked at Yongguk for a split second and you could already see the disgusted look on his face.

‘How are you? I didn’t think anyone was here this late’

‘Yeah I was picking something up but I gotta go. I’m in a hurry’ You smiled and Yongguk smirked.

‘You didn’t seem like you were in a hurry when you were watching us’

‘I’d only been there 5 minutes!’ You informed him and looked down at him. Well he was too tall to look down at but you tried your best. His smirk turned into a laugh.

‘Yeah sure’

‘You don’t even-‘ You started but were cut off by Jongup.

‘Hey guys anyway, I was just teaching Yongguk a certain move. You know the one right?’ He looked hopeful for some reason but you didn’t see the trap and walked face first into it.

‘The one you were just doing, yeah it’s my favourite one’ You nodded at him.

‘Great! You can try and teach him while I go and get some food!’ He shouted happily and walked towards the door.

‘What! Wait! No! I mean I don’t know what dance your talking about. What’s Crash? Whose B.A.P?! Jongup don’t leave m-’ he slammed the door and you tensed up.

‘Nice work’ Yongguk commented ‘ to be you’

‘Yeah well even harder to be you’ You spat back and let out a long sigh. There was a long pause until you shouted making him jump.

‘Come on then show me how you are at this dance move!’

He growled at you making you sigh again.

‘I’m not Zelo Yongguk that doesn’t scare me’

‘It’s not supposed to scare you it was just a sign of how irritated I am and for the record I don’t need your help. Jongup was just going over it with me’ He retorted.

‘Whether you like it or not need and want are two different words and in this situation you should have said ‘want’ because as far as I can see you need help you just don’t want it to be me who gives it to you’ You stated crossing your arms over.

‘That’s the best thing I’ve heard leaving your lips since I met you!’ He shouted and flew his hands up. You pursed your lips and felt the hot tears that were threatening to fall.

‘What is it about me that makes your skin crawl so much Bang Yongguk! Because as far as I can see I’ve done jack to you!’ You yelled and dragged your sleeve across your eyes.

‘What makes you think you make my skin crawl?!’ He asked, irritation lacing his voice.

‘Oh please you avoid me like the plague. It’s obvious!’ You tutted rolling your eyes.

‘You don’t have to yell?’

‘I’m not yelling, you’re the one yelling’ You pointed at him and waited for his reply.

‘I don’t need/want/desire your help ok’ He spoke softer but the bitterness was still there which angered you even more. Why couldn’t he just answer your question?

‘You’re doing it now’ You raised your voice again.

‘What!?’

‘Avoiding me. Why can’t you just put your pride to the side and let me help’

He scoffed again and stepped towards you. At close proximity he looked huge. Your tiny body looked even smaller next to his. The wife beater didn’t help either. You looked at his intimidating stance and instantly lost most of your confidence. He always had this power over you and you hated it with a passion.

‘It’s got nothing to do with pride, not everybody needs you _______’

‘Why are you so stubborn!?’ You shouted.

‘Why are you so persistent!?’ He yelled back at you resulting in you stomping your feet.

‘Why won’t you let me help!’

‘Because I like you!’ He shouted and rubbed his eyes in frustration. You gasped and stepped back.

‘It’s sick that you would even joke about something like that’ You laughed without humour and shook your head. ‘You know what I’m tired of trying. Tell Jongup I said bye’ You turned towards the door and felt Yongguks hand grab yours.

‘I wasn’t aware I was joking’

You looked round and stared at him in shock.

‘C-Chincha?’ You asked wide eyed. He nodded.

‘I am really fond of you’ His smile reached his eyes and you hid your face when you felt it heat up. ‘But you know the manly kind of affection. That only… men feel’ He looked off confused at what he just said making you laughing even more.

‘Yah you’re cute’ You confessed.

‘Oh god why did you use that word. You could have u-’ You covered his mouth with your hand.

‘That was my way of saying I like you too’ You sniggered as realization dawned on his face.

‘Yah have you gotten anywhere?’ Jongup barged into the room and you clapped excitedly.

‘Yongguk just-‘

‘Did the dance perfectly, I did the dance perfectly. ______-ah has to go now’
He pushed you out of the door and kissed you out of sight of Jongup.