Himchan - When you're drunk and collapse outside the B.A.P dorm.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘Can you hear me? Helloooo’ A voice drifted into your ears and you opened your eyes. You couldn’t help but release a loud scream making the person in front of you fall off his chair in shock.

‘WHAT? WHERE? HOW? Why are you here?’ You shouted jolting upright from your lying position. You were face to face with Kim Himchan. Yes that’s right the one and only Derpchan from B.A.P. You looked down and found you were no longer wearing your party dress but an oversized t-shirt and some sweats that were clearly to big for you.

‘Where are my clothes?…Wait… DID YOU UNDRESS ME? Please tell me this isn’t happening?’ You said, a horrified look apparent on your face.

‘WHAT?!?! No no please don’t get the wrong idea it was out stylist she’s a woman. I thought you’d be more comfortable in that so I asked her to change you. I hope you don’t mind’ He explained in a flustered state, his ears turning red as he tried to get back onto the chair. You sighed in relief. How embarrassing would have it been if Kim Himchan had of changed your clothes.

‘Why am I here? Why are you here?’ You asked trying to grasp the situation but failing to do so.

‘Do you not remember anything from last night? Wow you must have drunk a lot’ He replied. He looked at you and explained. ‘Well it was about 12:30 and I heard noises coming from outside our dorm. I went out to check it and you were on the step mumbling to yourself. I asked you if you needed help but all you replied to me with was “Oh your very pretty” before you passed out’ You stared dumbfounded. Did you really do that?

‘Eotteoke? I’m not usually like that mianhe’ You apologized.

‘Hey I didn’t mind I got to help out a beautiful lady’ He admitted. You scoffed at him in disbelief and your face went completely red. ‘Well you think i’m pretty and I think your pretty so I guess this must be fate’ He laughed.

‘AIGOO’ You shouted and threw your head down pulling a pillow over it. ‘Your just as greasy in person’