Jongup - When you accidentally say 'Oh My Feels' at a fan meet.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘What am I going to say to him? Annyeonghaseyo ________ imnida! No, that’s way too formal. But I don’t want to sound too informal he might think I’m disrespectful. Arghhhh Eotteoke?’ You’d been having this mental battle with yourself all morning. You were about to meet B.A.P and you were freaking out. You had no idea what you were going to say to Jongup and you were getting closer to him as every second came and went.

He was your bias, you didn’t want to make a fool out of yourself. You wanted to make a lasting impression. You needed something amazing to say so he would remember you every time he thought back to this particular fan meet. You were sure you were his biggest fan and you wanted to put that across to him without looking like a crazy obsessed person because you weren’t.

You didn’t just absolutely love Moon Jongup for his looks, although he was beautiful, you adored his passion for dance. You admired how hard working he was and you grew attached to his shy personality. He wasn’t only your bias he was your hero. Without him you would have never realized how much dance meant to you and you would have never found the most perfect job you could ever have. So you had a lot to be thankful for towards him. He pretty much saved you.

Now you were only inches away and completely stuck on what to say. What if he did think you were a crazy fan? What if he didn’t believe your story on how he saved you? What if he’d heard it a million times before? You were shaking with both fear and excitement. You couldn’t believe you were finally going to meet him after all this time you’d spent waiting for the opportunity.

‘Eotteoke, Eotteoke, Eotteoke’ You whispered to yourself as you approached his part of the table. 

‘Eotteoke, Eotteok-‘ You were cut off by his introduction.

‘Annyeong, How are you doing today?’ He smiled brightly at you. Omo you really didn’t expect him to be this forward with you. What happened to the shy ‘I’m really awkward’ Jongup?

‘Eotteoke my feels’ It came out faster than you could even think. Your eyes were already widened and your face was already a dark shade of red.

‘Mianhe Jongup-ah I have to go now. Kamsamnida’ You grabbed your things and ran out as quickly as possible.

‘Omo, so much for making a lasting impression. You’ll be the embarrassing pabo that made no sense. Ahh Eotteoke _________-ah?’