Youngjae - When you're a trainee at TSENT and he likes you.

B.A.P Scenarios

Your phone was the only interesting thing to you at this moment in time. It was your break and all the other trainee’s had gone out for food but you weren’t hungry so you stayed behind. You sat cross legged immersed in what was happening on screen when it was swiped from your hands. Your gaze shot up as you glared at the culprit to find that it was Youngjae.

‘YAH! Give it back’ You whined standing up trying to retrieve the electronic device but he just held it above his head way out of your reach.

‘Come and get it shorty’ He teased. He didn’t even have to tip-toe to get it way higher than you could reach.

‘Youngjae please! You of all people should know I don’t like people touching my stuff’ You cried out jumping in an attempt to reach it but drastically failed.

‘Why? What have you got on here? pictures?’ He smirked and you hit his arm hard.

‘YAH! You ert! How dare you think that!’ You shouted causing him to laugh.

‘Ouch, No need to get all defensive. It was just a suggestion’

‘A erted one at that’ You added narrowing your eyes at him. He smiled at you before bringing his arm down and putting the phone out towards you.

‘I was just playing with you ___________-ah’ He said with sincerity. You tried your hardest not to smile but it failed. You reached out for the device but just as your fingers grazed the metal he pulled it away holding it with his thumb and index finger above his head.

‘Just kidding’ He erupted in more laughter making you cry out again.

‘Youngjaeeeeee. Stop it please! At least hold it properly if you’re going to do this. It’s gonna fall’ You tried jumping again but of course it didn’t work.

‘It won’t fall it’s perfectly safe’ He said waving his hand around and at that moment your phone flew across the room and smashed against the wall. He stared at you with wide eyes as you mirrored the expression.

‘Youngjae do you know how much that cost’ You wailed as you ran towards the object on the ground. Picking it up to examine just how much damage Youngjae had caused.

’____________-ah I’m so sorry’ He apologized kneeling next to you. ‘Damn this isn’t how everything panned out in my head’ He whispered more to himself but you heard.

‘So you planned to steal my phone’ You spat at him still wide eyed.

‘No no I just did that to get your attention. I actually came here to confess to you but it didn’t work out the way it was supposed to’ He admitted scratching the back of his neck . He looked at your now red face and laughed awkwardly. ‘I like you __________-ah. I really didn’t mean to break your phone. I’ll buy you a new one’

You dropped your crippled phone on the floor making another crack appear on the screen. You jumped on Youngjae making him fall back onto the floor from his crouching position. 

‘AIGOO WHO CARES ABOUT THAT DAMN PHONE ANYWAY’ You yelled squeezing him tighter. ‘WAH! I’m so happy’ You cooed. Youngjae chuckled at you and breathed a sigh of relief.

‘Your reaction was definitely bigger than I expected’ 

‘Well then did you expect this’ You asked but before he could question you placed you lips on his and kissed him passionately. He froze in shock at your boldness but soon enough he kissed you back. That was most definitely unexpected.