Zelo, Daehyun & Himchan - Your reaction to the No Mercy MV

B.A.P Scenarios

Zelo/Junhong

‘JUNHONG!’ You shouted. He came running in from the kitchen, cheeks filled with cherry tomatoes. He found you staring at your laptop, your jaw nearly hitting the floor.

‘What’s wrong?’ He questioned swallowing the last of the tomatoes in his mouth. You pointed at the screen then looked up at him.

‘D-Did you just grab your crotch?’ You stuttered completely shocked by the action coming from Zelo.

‘Yeah so, it’s part of the dance’ He replied smoothly not knowing what you were getting at. He moved to sit by you.

‘That’s naughty your only a baby’ You said squeezing his cheeks together. He giggled slightly at your response to the video. Well that’s if you could call it a giggle. It was muffled due to you holding his cheeks.

‘It’s only a dance’ He reassured.

‘I think i’ll be having words with TS’ You laughed. ‘I don’t want millions of fangirls swooning over you’ You paused a little then finished what you were going to say.

‘Zelo naekkeoya’ You said in a robotic voice just like he does. He laughed at you and kissed your forehead.

’___________-ah naekkeoya’ He replied before pressing replay on the video.

Daehyun

As the music video finished you flailed about on the bed.

‘Oh my god Daehyun! Why? Why do you do this to me?’ You whined to yourself. You continued to flail around not knowing what to do. Daehyun entered the bedroom and saw you rolling around.

‘What’s up with you?’ He laughed sitting on the edge of the bed. You sat up on your knees and pointed an accusing finger at him.

‘You’ You accused.

‘Me?’ He asked pointing at himself. ‘What have I done?’

‘What haven’t you done? Why Dae? Your voice, your clothes, your hair, your face are just…… I can’t even. Why are you so perfect?’ You groaned and threw yourself down on the bed. He laughed at you your head.

‘I’m guessing you watched the new video’ He smiled.

‘I did and now i’m dead because of you’ You replied in a serious voice. He just laughed more. ‘YAH! It’s not funny. Do you enjoy my suffering?’ You shouted.

‘I do, it’s very amusing’ He admitted. You threw a pillow at him that he caught. ‘Love you’ He yelled. You couldn’t help but laugh a little.

‘Yeah it’s a bloody good job I love you too’

Himchan

You sat there totally immersed in everything that was going on, on your screen. Himchan sat behind you with his arms wrapped around you waist. You absolutely loved it. Everything about it was just wow. Not to mention Himchan looked utterly beautiful in it. The suits were perfect and his hair styled up was driving you insane.

The video ended faster than you’d have liked but you had an idea. Without a word you got up and made your way to the bathroom.

‘So babe did you like it?’ He called after you. You kept your mouth shut and didn’t say a word. You came back with a blue pot. You sat in front of him and unscrewed the lid.

‘Babe?’ He asked again.

You scooped some of the contents into your hand and began manoeuvring Himchan’s hair. He gave you a confused look but didn’t question your actions.

You styled it exactly the way it was in the video.

‘Finished’ You exclaimed in triumph. You examined your handiwork and nodded. Perfect. ‘This hairstyle, you should have it more often’. He smiled at you. ‘And babe I didn’t just like the video, I absolutely LOVED it’ You stated kissing him on the lips.

‘Chincha?’ He asked excitedly.

‘Neh, I’m trying so hard to keep my inner fangirl from bursting out’ You laughed and kissed him again.