Daehyun - When you're drunk and collapse outside the B.A.P dorm.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘Ouch my head. Ugh my skull feels like it’s exploded’ You whined as you rubbed your forehead. You felt the bed dip and someone lean towards you to place a kiss on your cheek. You opened your eyes slowly and saw Daehyun looking down at you with a warm smile on his face.

‘Here jagi take these’ He said as he helped you up and passed you two pain killers and a glass of water. You took them quickly in hopes they would help ease the pain.

‘Kamsamnida Daehyunnie’ You thanked as you placed a kiss on his lips. ‘You’re too good to me’ His smile grew bigger.

‘I can’t just stand by and watch you when you’re in pain’ He laughed. You smiled back at him you couldn’t help it he looked so beautiful when he was happy.

‘This is my fault though I shouldn’t have drank so much that I passed out on the step outside’ You replied. He shrugged still smiling at you.

‘Here let me help you get rid of that headache’ He said and kneeled on the bed grabbing your head.

‘What are yo-‘

‘Shhh’ He cut you off before you could question him. He began massaging your head. You closed your eyes and sighed in content. Daehyun looked down at you and chuckled.

‘Does that feel any better?’ He cooed. You could only nod back. Your headache was subsiding and you felt instantly better. Daehyun was always there when you needed him the most. You were so lucky to have such a caring boyfriend.

‘Kamsamnida’ You whispered re-opening your eyes to look at him. He looked at you with a soft expression before kissing your lips. You tangled your hands into his hair and he smirked into the kiss.

‘I suppose I better get up and make you some food before you get grouchy’ You laughed as you pulled away.

‘Nah i’m fine staying here with you’ He responded pressing his lips back to yours.

‘Did I just hear you correctly?’ You asked wide eyed. He nodded and smiled. ‘I never thought the day would come where Jung Daehyun would refuse food’ You teased.

‘I’d rather stay here and kiss you’ He admitted.

‘I have no problem with that’ You smirked and pulled him down for another deep kiss.