Jongup - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present.

B.A.P Scenarios

You stayed up until 12 for it. Well, Jongup basically forced you to stating ‘It’ll be more fun’ and reassuring you it was okay as he ‘had no schedules tomorrow’ so it was all okay. You couldn’t complain though. It meant more time to spend with him after not seeing him for nearly a month. So like the amazing girlfriend you were, you complied and waited up for your birthday to arrive.

He made it more fun for the both of you. He bought food, party poppers and hats so it was more like a celebration. He didn’t need to do all this of course but it was perfect and you were so grateful that you had such a wonderful and caring boyfriend.

It was nearly time, only 5 minutes to go and you were both getting prepared for the countdown when Jongup dashed out of the room as though he’d forgotten to turn the stove off (not that he ever used the stove).

‘Guppie, what are you doing? It’s nearly time!’ You yelled from your position on the couch.

‘Calm down __________-ah i’m coming back’ He shouted i reply and you could hear the smile in his voice. He entered again but now with a little box in his hands.

‘What’s that?’ You questioned him suspiciously.

‘You’ll see soon enough’ He smirked and took refuge next to you pushing the small box into his pocket for safe-keeping.

The clock seemed to tick slower in the last minute but as soon as the second hand got to 10 you both started counting in unison.

‘10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!’ You both let off some party poppers and continued shouting and cheering for a minute or so.

‘Gomawo Guppie! Saranghae!’ You said in adoration, encircling your arms around his neck and pulling him in for a kiss. He cut it short by pulling away first and you looked at him with confusion written all over you face, which he chuckled at.

‘Wait _________-ah i’ve not even given you my present yet’ He smiled, pulling the small box that you questioned before from his pocket.

‘I thought all this was my present’ You said with the same look of confusion as you gestured to the room. That’s when he gave you a look of disbelief.

‘Chincha? You thought all I would do for your birthday was this?’ He began to laugh. ‘Aww that’s cute’

He was always like this. People think he’s shy but oh no he’s complete opposite when it’s just the two of you.

‘YAH! Don’t be get cocky pabo’ You warned hitting his arm.

‘Ouch!’ He said as he rubbed his arm. ‘Arasso, here you go’

He passed you the box that you’d been dying to know what was concealed within it. You pulled of the ribbon and lifted the lid to reveal a simple yet beautiful ring with the word ‘promise’ etched into the inner ring.

‘All joking aside this ring is a promise from me that I will stay with you forever no matter what happens’

‘Omo Jonguppie!’ You cried hitting him for a second time.

‘Ow stop doing that, do you know how heavy handed you are?’ He chuckled lightly and rubbed the spot in which you had inflicted pain.

‘Ahh mianhe’ You apologized rubbing his arm. ‘Gomawo’ You stated seriously this time and you pulled him into another kiss which he wouldn’t interrupt this time. Your hands found his hair and you tugged a little on the strands while his hands found your waist and he rested them there for the duration, lightly massaging. You could have stayed there all night, the rhythm was perfect and it just made you feel incredibly loved but unfortunately you’re both human and need air to live so defeated you finally separated. He smiled at you, his eyes turning into crescents.

‘Saranghae __________-ah’

‘Nado saranghae Jonguppie’

He took the ring from the box and slipped it onto your finger, kissing your hand when he was done.

‘You mean the world to me _________-ah and I will do anything and everything in my power to show you just how much that is’ He brushed strands of hair away that were blocking his view of your eyes.

‘Saranghae’