Zelo - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present.

B.A.P Scenarios

Although you were in school when it was your birthday the day was good. You had people constantly coming up to you to wish you Happy Birthday or to give you gifts and you were grateful for every single one. The only thing that was disappointing though was the fact that your boyfriend Junhong hadn’t shown up to school today. He had texted you saying he was really sorry and he’d make it up to you but never gave a reason as to why he couldn’t make it in today of all days. But you brushed it off, you didn’t let it ruin your day. It wasn’t his fault and it wasn’t your fault so it didn’t matter.

You were 10 minutes away from your free period and you were nearly drifting off at the back of the class when your phone vibrated and you jolted up right from the shock, knocking your book onto the floor in the process. Your teacher looked in your direction and you apologized to him for the disturbance and waited for his attention to leave you so you could check your phone. It was a text from Daehyun.

-You have a free period next don’t you? - Dae

-Deh, why? - ________

-Meet me on the roof, I have something really cool to show you - Dae

-Okay but if this doesn’t totally amaze me i’m going to punch you for making me walk up all those stairs - ___________

-Don’t worry, no doubt you’ll love it. See you in a bit x - Dae

You had been friends with Daehyun since you were kids and he was always like that so it was no surprise when he asked you to the roof. He always had something cool he wanted to show you and most of the time they were pretty good but on the odd occasion is was a pointless waste of time.

The bell rang signaling the end of class and you were out of the classroom and heading for the roof before it even stopped ringing.

‘This better be good’ You muttered to yourself as you climbed the mass amount of stairs to the roof.

As you reached your destination the door was already ajar and you stepped through it on the empty roof.

‘Daehyun where the hell are you, I swear if this is a troll i’ll murder you and don’t think I won’t’ You warned.

‘Calm down _________-ah’ You were startled by the voice one because you didn’t expect it and two because it didn’t belong to Daehyun. You turned and saw Junhong stood amongst all these paper lanterns, obviously just there to look pretty because it was still light outside. There were two fancy looking chairs decorated with ribbons and a whole load of food on a table in front of them.

‘Junhong-ah’ You called out in disbelief.

‘Did you really think I would miss your birthday?’ He smiled and you felt the tears stain your cheeks.

‘Omo it’s beautiful’ You said as you walked closer. He opened his arms and you took his invitation gladly. His embrace was warm and comforting and just what was needed to make your birthday complete.

‘I had Daehyun help me and I even asked our teachers to let me out for the day and pretend I was just absent’

‘Bwoh! So basically everyone knew and they kept it a secret all this time. You were risky trusting Daehyun you know what he’s like’ You both giggled.

‘I know I was hesitant at first but I really needed his help, he’s the only one who you wouldn’t think was being suspicious because he’s always weird’ 

You laughed at his last comment but agreed because it was so true.

‘Ah I love it Junhong-ah’ You stated looking at the setup again.

‘Pali, let’s eat before it gets cold then’ He grabbed your hand and led you to your seat but before you let him go you gave him another hug and pecked his lips.

‘Gomawo Junhong, you really are the best’

He smiled at you, giving you another peck on the lips.

‘You deserve it all my beautiful jagiyah’