Youngjae - When you're drunk and collapse outside the B.A.P dorm.

B.A.P Scenarios

You really weren’t in the mood today. The slightest things were pissing you off and it didn’t help that everyone you worked with seemed to forget how to do there job today of all days. In fact the whole week had been on off week for you and it was really starting to get to you. All you wanted right now was to be at home with Youngjae. He was the only person that would be able to make you feel better.

You survived the day and started making your way to B.A.P’s dorm. It wasn’t that far from your work, just a few blocks so you walked. By the time you approached the dorm you had been running. You wanted to just get there already. You rang the doorbell over and over until the door swung open and revealed Youngjae.

‘Jagi what the hell’ He complained before you shushed him and pulled him into the tightest hug you could manage. He your head and hugged you back. All the stress that had been building up was finally released as you silently let your tears fall onto his shoulder. He lifted your head to look into your eyes his face was soft. 

‘Oh jagi what’s wrong?’ He asked swiping his thumbs across your cheeks to stop the tears.

‘Will you drink with me? I just need to relax and let go for one night’ You begged. He looked at the desperation in your eyes and nodded with a smile.

‘Of course I will _________-ah’ He kissed your forehead and pulled you into the dorm so you could change into something more comfortable. You preferred to drink at home because it didn’t matter what you looked like. You could just relax and take your time.

Once you were changed into some sweats and an oversized shirt you got the wine from the fridge and 2 glasses from the cupboard then sat on the porch with Youngjae. You poured 2 drinks and rested your head on Youngjae’s shoulder sighing in content.

‘How are you feeling jagi?’ He questioned looking down at you.

‘I don’t know. I’ve just been so stressed this week I’ve gone past the point of feeling like anything’ You admitted knowing it would be pointless to try and make something up.

‘Why didn’t you tell me earlier?’ He lightly scolded. You shrugged and played with the hem of your shirt.

‘Mianhe Youngjae, It’s just you’ve been so busy I didn’t want to burden you with something so silly’ You mumbled. He lifted your face again so you were looking into his eyes.

‘Pabo don’t ever think you’re a burden to me. You’re my girlfriend it’s my job to help you out and make you happy. I can’t do that if you don’t speak to me’ He smiled and kissed your lips sending shivers down your spine.

‘Saranghae Jae’ You said and kissed him again.

*** 

Around 3 hours had passed and you were now lay down with your head on Youngjae’s thigh.

‘Okay my turn, Hmmm? Oh I know, Would you rather be deaf or blind?’ You questioned looking up at Youngjae. He looked up for a while pondering the question.

‘Deaf!’ He suddenly blurted out. You laughed at him.

‘Is there a reason?’ You asked.

‘Because I wouldn’t be able to live without seeing your beautiful face everyday’ He cooed smiling down at you lovingly. You blushed lightly and giggled at his reasoning.

‘Wahh, So greasy’ You chuckled and he chuckled back at you before kissing your forehead. You lifted your head and took another sip of your wine gesturing to him that it was his turn. You started playing with his fingers and you felt the affects of the alcohol slowly take its toll on you. Your lids became heavy and passed out cold.

‘AHA, Would you rather get bitten by a snake of have to sit in a tub filled with spiders?’ Youngjae yelled as he looked down at you only to find you could no longer hear what he was saying. ‘YAH! _________-ah’ He watched your chest slowly rise and fall and he sighed. ‘So much for my turn’ He got up carefully trying not to wake you. He pulled you up and held you tightly in his arms as he carried you inside. Laying you on the bed he cuddled next to you.

‘Sweet dreams jagi. I hope you feel better now’ He whispered softly into your ear.