Himchan - When you're a trainee at TSENT and he likes you.

B.A.P Scenarios

You finished up your training for the day and you were casually walking down the corridor towards the stairs when a hand grabbed your arm and pulled you into one of the empty practice rooms.

‘YAH! WHAT THE HELL’ You screamed as you turned towards your attacker to find it was only Himchan. ‘Aish Himchan you scared me. What do you think you’re doing?’ You questioned giving him a stern look.

‘Mianhe _________-ah I just really need to talk to you’ He confessed scratching the back of his neck and looking at the floor.

‘Talk to me? Why would you want to talk to me?’ You asked in confusion. He opened his mouth several times as though he was trying to work out what his next words would be.

‘Right. I’m just gonna tell you straight. Ireallylikeyou________-ah’ He spoke quickly so you didn’t even catch what he said.

‘Speak slower I didn’t quite get that’ You said pushing your hair behind your ear and moving closer slightly. He sighed and looked down again before leaning to your ear and whispering into it.

‘I really like you __________-ah’

‘BWOH!’ Your eyes widened at his sudden confession. This had to be a joke, right? RIGHT?

‘Is this one of those hidden cameras? Did Youngjae put you up to this? Ha ha very funny  Youngjae you got me now come out’ You looked around but no one emerged out from anywhere in the room. You looked back at Himchan who had a very serious expression on his face.

‘Are you being serious?’ You asked, your eyes widening again. He nodded blushing slightly. ‘Omo chincha? You really like me?’

‘Uh yeah I do. Do you like me?’ He mumbled shyly. You hesitated a little but couldn’t even keep the big smile off of your face. You jumped on him hugging him tightly.

‘I like you a lot too! That’s why if I find out your messing with me I’ll cut a very precious body part of yours off. Okay’ You teased watching his reaction. He gulped a little making you laugh but a smile made it’s way onto his face.

‘It’s a pretty good job i’m being deadly serious then isn’t it’