Jongup - When you're a trainee at TSENT and he likes you.

B.A.P Scenarios

You played the music again and got into position. All the other trainee’s were long gone by now but you wanted to stay behind and practice. You wanted to perfect every move and make sure you were in sync with every beat. You began dancing, too into it to notice the door to the practice room opening. Jongup stepped in and closed the door quietly behind him. He watched in admiration as you pulled off every move perfectly. Your body completely one with the music. He loved your determination and will power. He saw great potential in you as a dancer and it only made him fall for you even more. 

The music died down and you were brought back to reality by someone clapping. Your head shot in the direction of the sound and an immediate blush crept onto your face. It would be Jongup wouldn’t it. Of all 6 members of B.A.P it would be the one you were totally crushing on. You bowed and thanked him.

‘You dance well’ He complimented making you bow again.

‘Kamsamnida’ Was all you could think of replying right now. Inside you were screaming and doing flips. B.A.P’s dancing machine had just complimented you how could you not be happy. He chuckled which made you look up in confusion. 

‘Stop being so formal _________-ah we’re the same age’

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard your name fall from his lips. You apologized to him quickly and twiddled your thumbs abit. Why couldn’t you make normal conversation? You always had to be such an awkward person. You mentally scolded yourself. Jongup scratched the back of his neck shyly before looking up at you.

‘I…um…well I was wondering whether you wanted to…um… go and get some food…um with me. I didn’t see you in the company canteen when everyone had a break so you must be pretty hungry’ He stumbled slightly and you couldn’t help but smile at him.

‘I’d love to Jongup’ You replied smiling brighter than you ever had before.

‘Chincha?’ He asked in shock. You nodded and that to-die-for smile appeared on his face. You nearly melted at the sight. ‘That’s great! Come on _________-ah, I know the perfect place’ He stated grabbing your hand and pulling you out the door. You’ve never felt so happy in your life.