Zelo - When you're drunk and collapse outside the B.A.P dorm.

B.A.P Scenarios

‘What if she’s dead hyung?’ A young sounding male voice spoke.

‘She’s not dead Junhong’ Another said, voice deep and husky. Junhong why did that name sound so familiar.

‘How can we be sure?’ The one known as Junhong replied.

‘Well her heartbeat is a dead giveaway’ You listened to their conversation trying to recognise the voices. They seemed so familiar yet no one you knew personally spoke like any of them. Junhong? The only Junhong you knew of was Zelo from B.A.P. No it couldn’t be. Why would they be where you were? You slowly opened your eyes to reveal the 2 males speaking and immediately froze at the sight in front of you. You were faced by none other than Choi Junhong and Kim Himchan of B.A.P, but how?

‘See I told you she wasn’t dead’ Himchan laughed nudging Zelo in the arm. ‘You were worrying for nothing’ He said standing up. ‘I’ll go get a glass of water for you, I bet your head is pounding’ How did he know your head was hurting? He left the room and you were left with Zelo. He looked at you and smiled.

‘Annyeonghaseyo Junhong imnida’ He chirped making his smile even bigger.

‘How?….What?…..I don’t under…stand’ Was all you could manage to say. Zelo looked at you and realised you must be confused as to what was going on.

‘Oh well you see I found you lying on the floor outside and you looked like you needed some help’ He explained. You mentally face palmed yourself.

‘Omo how embarrassing. I’m sorry you really didn’t have to’ You replied waving your hands in front of you.

‘Ahh you look even cuter when you’re flustered’ Junhong stated making you turn the exact shade of his favourite snack. Cherry tomatoes. He poked your cheek still smiling.

‘How old are you? If you don’t mind me asking’ He said.

‘I just turned 19’ You replied shyly. You never thought Zelo would ask you that question, or any question for that matter.

‘19 cool so your 1 year older than me’ He smiled. You dreaded what was to come next. ‘So your my noona’ He said casually. You stuck your fingers in your ears.

‘Lalala don’t call me that it makes me sound old’ You exclaimed shaking your head. Zelo laughed at your reaction.

‘What’s wrong noona? Do you not like it noona?’ He teased. You hit him playfully on the arm.

‘No stop’ You yelled.

‘What? Nooooona’ He dragged it out which made you shudder. That was it you didn’t care that he was idol. You grabbed the nearest pillow and whacked him with it.

‘That’s what you get for calling me noona’ You warned. He smirked at you.

‘Oh really noona is that what I get noona. What are you gonna do now noona. Are you gonna hurt me noona’

‘THAT’S IT’ You shouted as you manoeuvred around to get off the bed. ‘Your dead’