Youngjae - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present

B.A.P Scenarios

Although it hadn’t actually been publicly released everyone already knew you and Youngjae were dating. The good thing about it was you didn’t get hassle, no hate from fans, they actually supported it more than anything else. For this you were thankful. It meant you were able to freely walk around with B.A.P without having to worry. Just like today as you walked with them to Music Bank from their van.

It was your birthday and Youngjae had always promised you that he would take you to a performance but you’d always had other plans or not been able to attend it. So today he bagged you and basically forced you to come with them. Surprisingly as you moved from the vehicle to the door you were handed gifts. At first you thought they were for the boys but they all had your name on, some fans even told you themselves their gift was to you. You were extremely lucky and grateful to them.

B.A.P were currently promoting One Shot and you heard that it was a Special Stage so they would be doing another performance but you didn’t know what song they’d be doing, probably something off of the One Shot album.

‘Are you enjoying it?’ Youngjae asked as he sat down next to, kissing your cheek. 

‘Deh, the atmosphere is a lot calmer than I expected’ You smiled and fixed some stray hairs that had fallen onto his face.

‘Yeah they try and make it as chill as possible. It calms the nerves I suppose. But look at you Miss Popular with the babys’ He smiled, nudging you with his arm.

‘Hajima’ You whined, blushing at the amount of gifts that surrounded you. ‘I should be thanking you anyway, they’re your fans’

‘Yeah but they love you too’ He smiled lovingly at you before pressing his lips passionately to yours. You almost forgot where you were, he had that affect on you. You could have stayed like this all day but you were rudely interrupted by a towel that had been thrown in your direction.

‘Yah! Hyung! Save that for later’ Zelo protested, making a disgusted face.

‘Yah! Just stop looking if it’s that gross’ Youngjae defended getting up to punish the maknae for ruining the special moment.

‘B.A.P you’re on’ A lady with a big headset and clipboard announced and Youngjae stopped his harassing.

’___________-ah watch with anticipation, arasso’ Youngjae nodded towards you and you got up to give him another small kiss.

‘I will. B.A.P fighting’ You held your fists up in front of your face as you spoke and the both of you made your way to the stage.

You cheered the loudest for them as they performed One Shot. You were so into it that you were sad that it had to end. As each member left the stage you congratulated them on such an awesome performance. Only then did you notice Youngjae hadn’t followed them off.

‘Yongguk, why is Youngjae still on?’ You asked the leader and he smirked.

‘Special stage’ Was all he said before he went off to find a towel to wipe his sweat. Music started making you snap your head forwards and immediately you knew what he was up to. As the first words left his lips he was beckoning you on stage.

‘Listen babe,
I’ll dedicate this song for you.
A really happy you, who is next to me
I waited for today, your birthday’

You shook your head and mouthed a ‘no’. You weren’t exactly afraid of getting up there, you were just shocked at what he was doing. He nodded and made his way towards you, pulling you onto the stage as soon as he reached you.

‘Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love
Baby, only for you
Because you’re here, I’m happy
Happy birthday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We’re going to be together’

You stood there staring at him in admiration as he sang the words to you. This was the sweetest thing anybody had ever done for you. Just as he finished the chorus he gestured to the audience and as if on cue they all held up big signs that read ‘Happy Birthday _________-ah’ and cheered. You were so amazed at it all that you couldn’t keep you jaw from dropping.

‘Yah __________-ah you’re gonna catch some flies stood like that’ Youngjae said into the microphone and you enclosed a hand over your mouth.

‘Mianhe’ You laughed and bowed to the crowd.

‘Here’ Youngjae passed you the microphone so you could say something.

‘Daebak! Kamsamnida babys! Each and every one of you are amazing! Kamsamnida, saranghae’ You thanked and bowed a second time before turning to Youngjae and literally jumping on him. ‘Gomawo Youngjae-ah, saranghae’

‘Nado saranghae ___________-ah. I’m glad you like it’

You both walked off the stage together hand in hand, waving to the crowd as you did.

‘Yah! When did you become so good at keeping secrets?’ You teased.

‘I am the master __________-ah’ He stated proudly holding his head up high, making you giggle.

‘Yes you are the best and you’re all mine’ You laughed evilly and Youngjae picked you up so he could kiss you again. It was passionate and sweet but once again interrupted by a towel.

‘YAH!’