Zelo - When you're a trainee at TSENT and he likes you.

B.A.P Scenarios

You were spending your 30 minute break at the back of the TS Ent building riding your skateboard up and down the small back alley road. You hadn’t rode your skateboard in a while and you missed it. For some reason it always made you feel free when the wind blew through your hair from the speed. 

You’d gone back and forth several times before your thoughts were interrupted by Junhong’s voice calling you.

‘Ah noona I thought i’d find you out here’ He beamed walking over to you.

‘You were looking for me?’ You questioned raising a brow at him. He smiled dropping his own skateboard to the floor.

‘Of course noona who else would I be able to skate with’

‘YAH! Stop calling me noona there’s only 6 months between us’ You scolded hitting his arm lightly. He laughed and pushed off the ground moving at a slow pace.

‘Aish this boy’ You sighed as you followed his lead pushing off the ground to meet his speed.

‘So did you come out here to talk to me or are you just gonna skate’ You asked him after a few minutes of silence.

‘I came out here to skate and to talk to you. You’re the only interesting person in this place’ He flashed a smile your way and you felt your breath hitch. What did he mean by that?

‘O-Oh well thank you Junhong’ You said and smiled back at him. His grin got brighter when he heard you call him Junhong. You were the only person apart from his mum to call him that and he liked it. He hesitated a little before speaking up again.

‘Truth is ________-ah I came looking for you today because I would like to tell you something important’ He had a blank expression on his face making it impossible for you to decipher what he was about to say.

‘What is it Junhong?’ You responded kicking off the ground to keep up with him.

‘Well _________-ah I came out here to tell you that I really like you’ His face turned the darkest shade of red.

‘Wh-What?’ Your breath hitched for a second time and you were pretty sure your heart stopped beating. You were so caught up in what he had just told you to notice a small pothole on the floor.

‘NOONA WATCH OUT!!’ Zelo yelled pulling you out of your own head but it was too late you had already made contact with the ground scraping your hands and knees in the process. You were surprised really. It didn’t hurt as much as you expected. Zelo crouched beside you checking your wounds.

‘Are you okay noona?’ He asked looking at you with worry-filled eyes. You glared at him and started kicking him in the . Not hard enough to injure but with enough force to make a point.

‘WHAT. DID. I. TELL. YOU. ABOUT. CALLING. ME NOO. NA. I HEARD IT TWICE THEN!’ You shouted while continuing your attack.

‘Ouch stop mianhe. I promise I won’t do it again’ He pleaded while rolling around next to you. ‘Aish I confess to you and this is the thanks I get’ He sat up rubbing his bum.

‘I’m just showing you what i’ll do if you ever call it me while we are dating’ You said and smiled at him. He looked at you with the biggest smile you’ve ever seen.

‘Chincha? Is that a yes then?’ He spoke giving you a hopeful expression. You nodded smiling back at him.

‘Now carry me back to the building. I’m hurt’ You demanded faking the pain.

‘Fine. But you owe me ice-cream for all this’ He declared putting you on his back.