Daehyun - When it's your birthday and he has to give you a present

B.A.P Scenarios

You’d never been to an amusement park before. You always relied on pictures and videos to fulfill your ‘want’ to go to one. Of course you could have gone plenty of times but because Daehyun didn’t really like rides too much you didn’t think it was fair to spend your free time together doing something he wasn’t too keen on.

‘Saengil chuck hamnida’ Daehyun sang softly into your ears at the first sign of life that came from you. You rubbed your eyes and turned to your left to see him looming over you with his teeth all showing in that perfect smile he had. You smiled a little but shied away, pushing your face into his chest.

‘Ani, it’s not my birthday’ You protested and he chuckled knowing full well how shy you got when someone sang ‘Happy Birthday’ to you.

‘I’m afraid it is _____-ah pali, pali get up I made you breakfast’ Now it was your turn to chuckle.

‘Are you sure you’ve not eaten it all before it had even finished cooking’ You teased, pulling away from his chest to look at his face.

‘Yah!……….. That was one time’ He defended himself, pouting in the process. You smiled and captured his pouting lips with yours in a small kiss. You pulled away still smiling and he smirked.

‘No time for any of that ______-ah. Breakfast, which IS on the table is getting cold AND I still have to give you your present’ Your eyes lit up at his words.

‘Oooh what is it? Wait, wait let me guess. Is it a sparkly diamond necklace?’ He shook his head. ‘Oh I know it’s a puppy’

‘Bwoh! ________-ah I’m not made of money you know’ He laughed.

‘Chincha? When were you planning on breaking this news to me? You’ve just been leading me on Dae haven’t you? Making me believe you were made of money’ You fake cried. ‘I thought that’s why the called you Busan WON bin, how could you?’ You flailed your arms around to add to the drama.

‘MIANHE _______-ah please forgive me’ He pleaded to you, shaking your arm.

‘Arasso I forgive you, now pali pali breakfast is getting cold’ You stated going back to normal and hopping off the bed.

‘Deh’ Daehyun agreed and you could here the smile in his voice.

‘Ooooh pancakes my favourite’ You rejoiced, rubbing your belly as you sat down.

‘I know I’m amazing aren’t I’ Daehyun stated proudly sitting across from you.

‘Hahahahahahahaha no….pabo’ You remarked sticking a pancake in your mouth. Daehyun gave you an offended look and pretended to flip his hair like a diva.

‘Well because I’m such a pabo I guess you won’t be wanting this’ He said holding up a blue envelope with your name on. The penmanship was like a childs so you knew it was off him.

‘Saranghae Dae Dae, Saranghae’ You cooed, making a heart sign above your head.

‘Huh oh so now you love me’

‘Deh’ You nodded, pretending you were apologetic.

‘I suppose you can have then’ He said in a reasoning tone. You celebrated in your chair and Daehyun passed it over to you. You tore the edge and peeked inside. There was a small note and 1 other thing in there. You started with the note reading it aloud.

‘To my beautiful jagiyah, Happy Birthday. I hope you have a day filled with fun and adventure’ Your smile almost reached your ears. It was only a few nice words but coming from Daehyun it was so special. You emptied the rest of the contents in the envelope and looked at the slip of card. 

‘Admin..2 all access’ You were slightly confused at first but then you noticed the little logo in the corner. ‘Lotte World’ You looked up at Daehyun eyes wide. ‘Chincha? Chincha? Chincha? Are these real?’ You cried and when he nodded you ran right round the table and enclosed your arms around his neck. ‘Gomawo, gomawo Daehyunnie’ You thanked him over and over again unable to contain your excitement. ‘But I thought you hated rides?’

‘Well lets just say that for today I love them’ He gave you a smile and you hugged him again.

‘Okay I take it back you are amazing!’ You exclaimed giving him the biggest kiss ever to show your gratefulness.

‘I know I am. Now go and get your little ready’