Jongup - When you're drunk and collapse outside the dorm.

B.A.P Scenarios

The last thing you remember was seeing Jongup’s face and then falling flat on your own ouside the dorm. Your head was absolutely pounding and you rubbed it as you opened your eyes. Only to close them again from the light that just made your head feel worse.

‘Ughh’ You groaned and rolled over onto your stomach burying your head into the pillow.

’_________-ah time to wake up’ Jongup sing songed as he wandered into the bedroom.

‘NO!’ You protested into the pillow pushing your face further into it. Jongup drummed on your back lightly.

‘Come on _________-ah staying in bed all day will just make you worse’ He exclaimed slapping your lightly. You shot your head up to glare at him he was laughing but when he finally looked at you his eyes widened and a worried expression crossed his face.

‘Why do you look so worried all of a sudden?’ You questioned feeling your face. ‘Is there something on my face?’

‘Jagi I think you better go look in the mirror’ He stated pulling on your arm for you to get up.

‘Why? Your scaring me now Jongup. What is it?’ You got up and followed him to the bathroom. He pulled you in front of the mirror and gestured for you to look in. You obliged and then your own eyes widened. There was a huge purple bruise covering your right eye. You leaned closer and touched it only to wince at the slight pain.

‘Oh my god I look hideous’ You said as you examined your face again. Jongup up placed a hand on your back and rubbed it gently.

‘Don’t be silly jagi. You’re still perfect’ He reassured. You looked at him with an are-you-ing-serious face.

‘I don’t know what your saying this is your fault. If you’d have caught me last night I wouldn’t look like this’ You explained. Jongup looked at you surprised.

‘Well if you hadn’t have drank so much then maybe you wouldn’t have fallen in the first place’ He spat back. You scoffed at him.

‘Well whose idea was it to go out hmm?’

He opened his mouth to argue back but realised he had no comeback so he soon closed it again. You looked back to the mirror.

‘It makes me look so ugly’ You said the skin in which the bruise inhabited. Jongup grabbed your face in his hands forcing you to look in his direction. He kissed the bruise then crashed his lips onto yours. You were frozen for a while but eventually melted into him. He pulled away kissing the bruise for a second time.

‘Nothing can make you ugly and I repeat NOTHING!’ He stated firmly looking into your eyes. You blushed a deep red and smiled at him. You pecked his lips and hugged him pressing your face into his chest.

‘Kamsamnida Jonguppie’ You said before looking back up at his face. ’ But i’m still blaming you’ You laughed.

‘YAH! It wasn’t my fault’ He shouted making you break into more laughter.