Daehyun - When you accidentally say 'Oh My Feels' at a fan meet.

B.A.P Scenarios

You had been really talkative in the line leading up to them but now as soon as you were face to face you’d completely lost the ability to speak. You had resorted to nodding and smiling shyly at the boys. Your friend tried to get you to speak up but it just wasn’t happening. I suppose you could say you were afraid of saying something stupid or embarrassing so as a natural defense mechanism your mouth stayed shut.

So far so good, nothing bad had slipped out so you began to relax slightly. All the members so far had been super nice and it made you happy to see them smiling. The atmosphere with Jongup was a tad awkward considering he’s already shy and you weren’t speaking. It ended up just being silent appreciation for the both of you. He appreciated you coming and supporting them and you appreciated his hard work and commitment to his job. So awkward but not bad awkward, if that was a thing.

Everything was going well until you got to Daehyun, your bias. There he was right in front of you with his perfect eyes, mouth, voice and face. His very existence had you shivering. Your breathing picked up and you quivered slightly. This was really happening wasn’t it? You were really face to face with Jung Daehyun. The man you spent hours of time daydreaming about. He was here in the flesh. You could put your hands on his face if you wanted to. (Well you could but you were sure you’d get like shot for it or something).

He held out his hand for you to shake and that’s when the embarrassing moment hit. As soon as your skin touched his the first thing to fall from your lips was, ‘My feels’.

Your eyes widened, your friends eyes widened and your face flushed a deep red. What were you thinking? Why now? Why Daehyun?

‘I’m sorry what? Your feels?’ He laughed and your eyes closed. You couldn’t even bare to look at him when he just questioned that. Your friend was in panic mode on what to do. How could she fix this situation without you looking even more foolish?

‘I’m sorry she just really likes you. She gets her word muddled a lot when she’s around people she likes’ Your friend informed with a victorious smile. Hopefully he’d believe it and not think you were some fan girl freak. You mentally thanked her over and over giving Daehyun a small nod to agree with what she had said.

‘I see. Well I’m very flattered that you like me a lot’ Daehyun reassured and you were close to passing out. He was so damn perfect. You gave him a full 90 degree bow and managed to thank him on all his hard work without any other embarrassing words escaping then you left with your friend.

‘Phew that was close’ She said as you got outside. You turned to her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

‘THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I OWE YOU MY LIFE. WHAT DO YOU WANT I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT FOREVER! PLEASE ACCEPT MY LOVE’ You half screamed earning you a few odd looks from passers by.

‘Well you can start by letting me go so I can breathe,’

‘Mianhe’ You let her go and gave her an apologetic smile.

‘Right, now you can buy me food and lots of it. MWAHAHAHA’ She stated evilly before pulling you in the direction of the food mart.