Chapter Five

We Are Just Meant To Be

Chapter Five:

Ji Yong jumped to his feet, and looked around him.

Where had Tabi gone? For a moment he started to panic, he couldn’t even sense him! What if he had said something wrong? No, they had not talked much before going to bed, they had just exchanged goodnights. Could it be that he did something during his sleep, maybe he farted and it disgusted him?

Ji Yong blushed in slight embarrassment at the thought and then felt disappointment well up in his chest. That couldn’t be it, could it? He was sure that he was perfect and that no one would leave him because of a fart. It would be ridiculous for anyone to even think about leaving the great and perfect Ji Yong alone! Much especially foolish to deny him! That Dominant would be stupid to leave him, Ji Yong was sure of that.  

Even so…Ji Yong whimpered a bit, digging his fingers into the skin of his palms, he really wanted Tabi to be here with him. Narrowing his eyes he stood up and was about to go search for Tabi, drag him back to him if he had to, when all of a sudden he bumped into the very person that he was sure had gone missing.

Ji Yong pulled away, and gasped.  

Where had he come from? God, did he see him panicking? Ji Yong’s face exploded into a red color and he bowed his head down in slight shame for doubting the dominant. Damn, not to mention that now the dominant was going to know that he had an upper hand because now he would know that he did care about him. This was just too embarrassing and kind of stupid if he really thought about it, maybe he should ditch Tabi and go back home, then act like this never happened. He could easily return to his life and not even mention a word of this.

Yet as the thought entered his mind, he found that no; he didn’t want Tabi out of his sight for even a second. But at the same time he was worried that Tabi might not feel the same about him.

Tabi on the other hand watched G-dragon with slight surprise and tilted his head a little, confused as to why the small submissive was so flustered. Although he was not sure, he was slightly put out that he had not managed to hunt down breakfast in time before the submissive woke up. Oh well, he was here now, and he was going to make sure that didn’t happen again “I got you breakfast, what’s wrong?”

The submissive stopped his train of thoughts and blinked, Breakfast? Ji Yong’s stomach then growled loudly, reminding him that he had one, and it was ready to be fed. “Oh, thanks,” he said, and looked at the food that Tabi had brought him. Ji Yong wasn’t sure what it was, but it looked like it was part of a large animal. He felt pleased. Tabi hadn’t left him; he had not lost interest in him, and had once again hunted him down some good food. Relief flushed right through him eliminating any other thought, “Nothing’s wrong,” he said, rising his head up with a happy look on his face, “what did you kill?”

Tabi made a face, “I’m not sure, I think it was a deer or something. I didn’t really take the time to consider what my prey was,” he admitted, and then leaned in to GD’s soft cheek. “By the way you still have dried blood on you,”

Tabi watched as GD mewled in slight surprised from the contact, and then shrugged, “I’m going to get bloodied again as I eat, I’ll clean myself up afterwards,” he said, and Tabi handed him the food. GD munched right into the raw bloody flesh in one go! Ripping mouthfuls of meat with his highly sharp teeth, and it made Tabi happy that he had been able to please the submissive once again. He chuckled when GD growled as he kept trying to eat his meal in one bite.

“What’s so funny?” GD asked when he saw Top laughing.

“Nothing, you’re just cute,” Tabi said, making GD blush. GD looked away and continued to eat. A few minutes later he was done eating, and he started to his fingers in an attempt to clean them off. That was when Tabi leaned in and his cheek again. GD paused for one second to look at him, his eyes round and curious, but then went back to his hands and fingers, allowing Tabi to help him by cleaning the blood that was on his face.

It felt really good to have Tabi his face clean.

Ji Yong started to purr and lean forward into Top so he could have better access to his face in cleaning him. Eventually, he started to at Top’s face in return, not only because he had also started to rub his cheek against him and had left some blood there, but to show his appreciation. Both Neko’s were thoroughly engaged in cleaning each other that they didn’t notice when someone had entered their territory.

It wasn’t until they invaded their personal space a little too closely, that Top did sense them. His eyes narrowed and shifted back and forth, remaining close to G-dragon, before he sent a power jolt towards them. The sudden scream made Ji Yong pull slightly away from Tabi. He was still his lips, and his ears were now alert, while his tail moved back and forth in a sensual way. He had been enjoying himself, so he really didn’t appreciate the sudden intrusion.

Well, it didn’t matter, it looked like they had been taken down and wouldn’t be getting up any time soon. He frowned when he noted that it was a different dominant. One that was probably looking to get him-ha, like that was ever going to happen.

Tabi was now growling, and his tail was rigid, his ears alert as well as if he was expecting for someone else to pop out of nowhere and challenge him. Noticing this, Ji Yong sighed contently, and turned to bury his face under the crook of Top’s neck. Returning his attention back to his affectionate submissive, Tabi pulled GD close to him and picked him up, bridal style, making him gasp in surprise. “Ah, what?” he started, but never got done as Ji Yong suddenly found himself with his arms wrapped around the white haired dominant’s neck, and traveling at a fast speed.

The fear he felt only lasted for a second, before thrill filled him as he felt safe in the dominants arms. His eyes adjusted to the high speed, and he felt pride that he was choosing a powerful mate for himself. It felt almost crazy, almost too fast, but there it was. He had decided, and he had chosen, this was going to be his mate! Suddenly any other thought that he could have had about having a mate being a bad idea seemed foolish.

He didn’t understand why, but it had to be Tabi.

He wasn’t sure where the Dominant was taking him, until they reached a small secluded area where there seemed to be no one. Just at the edge of the forest. There was a running river nearby, and Ji Yong found himself frowning at the water. It wasn’t t the fact that he wasn’t exactly fond of water that made him frown, but the truth was he rather not get wet at all. Not in dirty water from the forest that he didn’t even deem safe.

When Tabi placed him down, Ji Yong turned his head, pouting with his arms crossed.

Tabi chuckled at his cute actions, and grasped his chin in between his pointing finger and thumb, making the small blond turn to look at him. GD’s eyes were round and innocent as he gasped at the sudden move from the dominant in front of him. Tabi then leaned in and kissed him, hot and passionately. Ji Yong mewled loudly, taken aback by the sudden kiss before he melted into it, closing his eyes slowly and kissed back. Their mouths slightly opened, enough to let their tongues to slide against each other. That was when Tabi pushed his tongue further in, making G-dragon open his mouth a little wider so he could invade the hot honeyed insides of his mouth.

Cheeks, tongues, teeth, and gums, there was no place that he didn’t explore and taste with his own tongue. Tabi was drowning in the sweetness that was going to be his claimed submissive. The soft mewling and purring was already driving him crazy with desire for more. His hands reached for GD’s slim hips, pulling closer.

GD slowly brought his hands up and wrapped his arms around Tabi’s neck, his fingers digging into Tabi’s soft hair, his finger sliding gently on the scalp. At the same time he pulled Tabi impossibly closer to him.  

The signals were all right.

There was nothing stopping Tabi from taking GD right now and mating with him. Slowly, Tabi moved his fingers on the rim of GD’s jeans, slightly teasing and eventually pushing upwards and into his shirt high enough to tease his fingers across the soft skin of GD’s waist. The skin there was like the rest of GD, all baby soft and inviting.

It was pure sin.

Tabi’s fingers itched to touch more. Turning his head, he moved his mouth from GD’s soft lips, his chin, and to his neck. He gently kissed and on the skin that he found there. G-dragon moaned softly, arching his neck slightly, but his heart was pounding hard and fast. There was an understanding at the back of his mind, as all he wanted to do was surrender himself. Yet the moment that Tabi’s razor sharp fangs made contact with GD’s soft skin, the little submissive surprisingly pushed him away.

“No,” he hissed, his tail swinging back and forth. “Not yet and he repeated that over and over again in his head. There was still a fear in him that told him he was not ready. Or at least, this was not the moment!

Tabi frowned, “No?” he questioned and GD huffed.

“I’m not that easy, you know,” It had to be Tabi, but not that way. Not yet anyways. “You’re going to have to catch me! Just because I let you be around me doesn’t mean that you have caught me!” G-dragon smirked, and winked at the dominant. Tabi arched an eyebrow, and smirked in return. Then G-dragon was gone as he sped away.

Tabi followed after him.

He was definitely going to catch him!