Chapter Fourteen

We Are Just Meant To Be

Chapter Fourteen

By the end of the day, Ji Yong had everything in order, and had learned that Jeong Dae Hyun, Yoo Young Jae, and Choi Jun Hong had worked in a fashion show for the after mating. They were also the ones responsible for making that months Hot Issue a success. On top of that, Dong Wook had given them high recommendations, and in the end- after an interview with Ji Yong of course- Ji Yong decided that they would be the ones to help with this year’s contest battle fashion show and next issue. Besides that, he had also learned something very interesting, Jun Hong was Dong Wook’s younger brother, that had made him second guess Jun Hong working in this. But it seemed that family ties here would mean nothing and if Jun Hong made a mistake then he was willing to take full responsibly. Ji Yong could not argue with that and allowed him to be a part of the group after all.

With everything seemingly falling into place, Ji Yong decided to pack up and leave. He already missed and wanted to see Seung Hyun as soon as possible. Although Seung Hyun had said that he was going to come pick him up, he couldn’t help but worry that their timing was not going to work out. After all, he didn’t know at what time Seung Hyun got out of work and he didn’t know his, they didn’t even decide on a time. That was kind of dumb of them. Then again, both of them seemed to do things impulsively and not caring about what the average couple would usually worry about.

There were several reasons why Ji Yong was starting to suspect this.

One, he couldn’t remember ever asking Seung Hyun for his cell phone or even house number.

Two, he hadn’t a clue what their address was; well he didn’t know what his new address was.

Three, Seung Hyun didn’t know his work schedule, and he didn’t know his.

Lastly, they have been having more than talking to each other about these important things. This only kept making Ji Yong wonder if maybe he should take Seung Hyun up on his offer of holding back on . Maybe they could have a real conversation if they went out on this date and they were not tempted by soft bed sheets.

 Right, that is what they needed to do. Ji Yong nodded his head, and closed his bag before walking out of his office. He locked it behind him and walked a little down the hall when he noticed that there was someone coming down just ahead of him. “Oh, hello,” they said.

Ji Yong tilted his head, “Hello, Hyun Sung” he said and started to walk down the hall once again.

“Oh, Ji Yong,” Hyun Sung called and started to follow him, “I was wondering if there was any chance in talking to you about tomorrows photo shoot,”

“Whose photo shoot?” Ji Yong asked, although everything was telling him to avoid this man, his professionalism to the magazine was not something he could ignore.

“Well, Gummy’s photo shoot of course,” Hyun Sung immediately said, trying to make sure he kept Ji Yong’s attention, but felt that he was rapidly losing it.

“You’re covering that?” Ji Yong looked doubtful, but then glanced at the clock and started to walk once again. Hyun Sung nodded his head and followed him, barely keeping up with his fast paced walking.

“Well, yes, it was recommended that a section to advertize her new album be made.” Hyun Sung started to explain, “And since everyone else is busy with their sections this task was given to me, I just needed some advice on what to do. I know Gummy is an easy person to work with but I want to make sure I have the best images, that will leave people in awe with her,”

“You can do it, you will have no problems,” Ji Yong said, already bored with the conversation. He knew that Hyun Sung was a good director when it came to photo shoots, so he was not so sure why he was panicking now. He reached the elevator and pushed the button for the doors to open.

“I…yeah, you’re right. I will do just fine. Wow, you do great in motivation! I feel really motivated right now,” Hyun Sung highly praised, smiling big at Ji Yong whom wasn’t even paying attention to him as he looked over his cell phone. No missed calls, no text messages, nothing. As he stepped into the elevator he pushed the button for the first floor, and was surprised to find that Hyun Sung was going to be riding along with him.

“Didn’t you have something to do on this floor?” he asked as the doors closed.

Hyun Sung shook his head. “I had just gone up to see if you were still here, and luckily you were. I just really needed to talk to you about that photo shoot.”

“Oh, okay. Well, don’t worry too much about it.” Ji Yong shrugged, and looked up at the passing numbers. He was a little impatient to get to the first floor already. What if Seung Hyun was waiting for him down there? Hyun Sung on the other hand swallowed and looked around, trying to come up with something else to talk to Ji Yong about. He hadn’t suspected for it to be so hard to keep a conversation going with the man. Still, he wiggled his fingers, took a deep breath, and looked towards Ji Yong.

The white blond haired neko really was a beauty. Ji Yong’s face was gorgeous, and his slim body was definitely y. It was like a mixture of both innocence and at the same time iness that were both indescribable- or at least too much for words. His skin, God it looked so soft and he wanted to touch it just to see if it was as soft as it looked. He had to say something. Or else, he would lose his chance to say anything. “So,” he started, catching Ji Yong’s attention once more. “Your mate, are you in love with him?” Hyun Sung asked, and looked Ji Yong straight in the eyes.

Ji Yong looked at him oddly, but he didn’t hesitate to answer, “No.”

Hyun Sung’s eyes widened, “Then…why…” he shook his head, feeling his heart start to beat fast. Maybe, just maybe he had a chance, “Why did you mate with him?”

“Well that’s obvious,” Ji Yong said with a smile, “Because I wanted to.”

“Huh,” Hyun Sung looked at him confused. Despite his confusion, he wanted to know, to be sure, did he still have a chance? “But if you don’t love him why did you want to mate with him in the first place?”

Ji Yong tilted his head curiously, “Do I have to love him to be with him? I mean I don’t even know him that well. But I know I want to be with him. That has to be enough, right? I know it is.”

“Not really,” Hyun Sung argued, “Your relationship would have lasted nothing if you didn’t feel something for him. Wanting to be with someone happens and it’s usually do to lust, and not love. So you are interested in only your mate’s body?” he asked.

Ji Yong made a face, “I’m not only interested in his body, that’s absurd.”

“Then why are you with him if you don’t love him, why not date, why mate?” Hyun Sung kept pushing, and starting to make Ji Yong uncomfortable. “Do you feel something for him?”

“I trust him,” he decided to retort. Although now that he thought about it, he had really thought about what he felt for Seung Hyun. Although one thought did come to mind when it came to Seung Hyun, and that was mine, Seung Hyun is his.

“But you don’t love him right?”

“I…” Ji Yong felt his heart sink, “I don’t know!” he said. He liked being around Seung Hyun, he liked his warmth, and so far he had no complains about whom Seung Hyun was, and the was awesome. But…he was not sure if he loved him. Love, when it came to anything, it was always the last thing in his mind; he had never made it a priority. “I don’t know,” he mumbled again looking down as he added, “but he makes me happy,”

Hyun Sung froze, “What?”

“I’ve never been in love, I don’t even understand it. But I’m happy with him, and I want to always make him happy.” Ji Yong said, mostly to himself than anyone else before he looked up and glared at Hyun Sung, “Not that’s any of your business.” And then looked to the side when the elevator dinged open and he walked out of it.

Hyun Sung snapped back to himself, and chased after Ji Yong, “It does matter!” he called, and rushed to be in front of Ji Yong, blocking his path, “Because…because I do know.”

“Huh.” Ji Yong was starting to get irritated, wanting to get away already.

“I…I lo-”

“Ji!”

Hyun Sung didn’t get to finish what he was saying before a deep voice that somewhat scared him called out to Ji Yong. He quickly turned around, his ears alert and his tail puffed out. Ji Yong ignored him and pushed past him to get to the other male that was in the room. “I was wondering if you were going to be here on time,” Ji Yong said his tail swirling around with delight and his ears playfully pointed up.

“Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I had forgotten to ask you what time you got off work,” the man whom was probably Ji Yong’s mate said, at lease that’s what Hyun Sung figured, seeing the way that Ji Yong was affectionately nuzzling into that man’s chest and neck, with his arms tightly wrapped around him.

Hyun Sung opened and closed his mouth, not knowing what to say at the loving scene before him. He took a step back and felt panic when the taller male’s piercing black eyes turned towards him, nearly giving him a heart attack by how cold they seemed. “Were you still working?” the man asked Ji Yong, gently, but very possessively setting one of his hands over Ji Yong’s lower back.

Ji Yong barely looked over his shoulder towards Hyun Sung, making no move to step away from his mate, and shrugged, “Oh, that’s Hyun Sung, a director for photo shoots here. He was just asking some questions. Nothing important, so we can leave now.”  

Hearing the dismissal in Ji Yong’s voice made Hyun Sung jump, “Hello! You must be Ji Yong’s mate; it’s so nice to meet you!”

“Yeah I am. Good to meet you too…I guess,” Seung Hyun blinked at the oddly twitching man.

“Yup, it’s great!” Hyun Sung loudly laughed and then placed his hand out, “Really cool,” Ji Yong and Seung Hyun both stared at the awkwardly offered hand.

“Yeah, well we have to go,” Seung Hyun said, placing his arm around Ji Yong and pulling him along. Ji Yong didn’t struggle and allowed his mate to lead him. Once they were outside, Seung Hyun shook his head. “That guy was weird,” Ji Yong agreed with him.

Hyun Sung on the other hand watched them leave, and then dropped his head before loudly screaming in frustration. He had been so close to confessing his feelings to Ji Yong! And now, it was all a waste. That guy had not even denied being Ji Yong’s mate, so although Ji Yong had claimed not to love him there seemed to be a strong bond between them. A bond that even he could see in the way Ji Yong held on to that guy, and how that guy held Ji Yong back.  It was a freaking annoying bond to Hyun Sung though and there was nothing more than he wanted than to break it up!

There had to be a way, before Ji Yong did fall in love with that guy.

Undeniably so, now that he had seen Ji Yong’s mate he had to admit that that guy was pretty hot as well. Both he and Ji Yong looked perfect together. If going by looks that guy beat him, but when it came to personality, there was still a chance that he was better than that guy. Hyun Sung had to believe it, so he could show Ji Yong that he was the better choice!

000

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun decided to go to a family restaurant, and scored a whole booth to themselves. The booth was circled, and although there was more than enough space for about six people to fit, Ji Yong opted to sit next to Seung Hyun, leaning against him as he looked over the menu. Both of them had already decided what they were going to eat, and were just waiting for a waiter to come and get their order. “I’m sorry, about earlier today,” Ji Yong suddenly said.

“Earlier today?” Seung Hyun repeated, sounding a bit confused.

“Yeah, you know. When I asked you to quit your job,” Ji Yong softly said. Seung Hyun reached for his hand.

“Not like you were going to get me to do it anyways,”

“I could have, if I wanted to, but that’s beside the point.” Ji Yong grumbled, his tail reaching to snake around Seung Hyun’s own tail. “I shouldn’t have asked you to do it and I shouldn’t force you to…”

Seung Hyun chuckled as he leaned down to kiss Ji Yong’s cheek. “What suddenly made you change your mind?”

Ji Yong looked away and looked down at the menu again, “I don’t want you to dump me.”

“Who ever said anything about dumping you?” Seung Hyun asked as his tail tugged on Ji Yong’s.

“Dong Wook said that you would dump me for trying to make you quit your job.”

“Nah,” Seung Hyun said, “It’s something new you’ll have to get used to, but I wouldn’t dump you for it. You were right when you said that it could be dangerous. My dad had the same reaction when I told him what I was going to do, but I’m good at what I do. I just need you to believe in the same, that I’ll always be alright”

Ji Yong nodded his head. “It’ll be a little hard. I’m selfish,” he added.

“I’ve noted.” Seung Hyun mumbled and then a waitress came over to them. She grinned widely at both of them.

“May I take your order?” she asked.

“Yeah, I’ll have the cheeseburger with fries,” Seung Hyun said.

“I’ll have this ham sandwich here,” Ji Yong pointed at a delicious looking sandwich that had caught his eye.  

The waitress nodded. “And to drink?” she asked.

“I’ll have a coke.” Seung Hyun answered.

“Me too!” Ji Yong said.

“Right away,” the waitress smiled at them and went on her way to get their orders.

“They’re whispering about us, aren’t they,” Ji Yong mumbled under his breath as he crossed his arms over the table and set his head down.

“Well, it’s kind of unusual for two guys to come in here and be practically glued to each other,” Seung Hyun muttered back, leaning down to tug on Ji Yong’s ear with his mouth. The soft furry black ear twitched and Ji Yong growled in the back of his throat, but didn’t pull away.

“I’ve also though something else over,” Ji Yong added as he looked at the other people who sat across from each other and talked quietly. A few others would look their way and blush a little, but Ji Yong was sure that it was because they were not used to seeing two mates share affection in public.

“What is it?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Maybe…maybe we can cut back on having .” Ji Yong muttered lowly, his hand reaching for Seung Hyun’s own and playing with his fingers by wrapping his own around them. “For a while though, like you mentioned. To help our relationship grow,”

Seung Hyun smiled at Ji Yong, and his arm that was wrapped around Ji Yong’s waist, came up to ruffle his hair. “We’ll give it a try then. Just relax. I won’t deny you anything you want to do.”

Ji Yong’s face was burning from his blush and he simply nodded. “There’s something else.” Ji Yong said as he looked up at Seung Hyun. “Would you like to…I mean only if you want to. Would you join the Battle Contest with me this year?”

“Funny, I was going to ask you the same.” Seung Hyun said and Ji Yong raised an eyebrow at him. “My boss is forcing us to join to get the money,” Seung Hyun explained, “Since many deaths happen during the mating season. He’s forcing everyone to do it so there is a better chance at winning this year.”

“Oh,” Ji Yong said, his eyes widening a bit.

“What was that look?” Seung Hyun asked, his cat ears twitching a bit.

 “Well,” Ji Yong said. “I guess you don’t remember…but well that day that you saved me from the other dominants, neither of us had our powers. Yet you somehow manage to pull out a lot of power, an amazing amount, and your hair turned blue, and…” Ji Yong’s breath caught a little as he remembered the startling image, “You were really hot at that moment, but then…” Ji Yong frowned, “You exhorted yourself so much you could have died.”

Seung Hyun looked at him with slight shock, “Blue hair?” he asked. “I’ve never had blue hair in battle…” he mumbled as he self consciously reached out to touch his white hair.

“I wouldn’t know, but I’ve never seen anything like it before. You were so powerful.”

Seung Hyun smirked, and nuzzled into Ji Yong’s neck, “Is that was has you shivering so deliciously like that?” Seung Hyun lowly purred into Ji Yong’s neck, making the young male sit upright and his face once again burn with a blush, and trying to calm his rapidly heating flesh.

“Shut up,” Ji Yong swirled his tail and Seung Hyun’s tail making Seung Hyun chuckle at him. At that moment that waitress came over to them. She set two cokes down, with two straws and said she would be right back with their order. Both Seung Hyun and Ji Yong settled for a while. Both of them simply felt comfortable being around each other when having to have gone a full day without seeing each other.

“Um, Seung Hyun,” Ji Yong started.

“Yeah?”

“Have you had past boyfriends?” Ji Yong decided to ask, although he knew he would feel jealousy.

“Not really,” Seung Hyun said. “There was one guy I tried to date. However, all he wanted was to have ; He was very promiscuous and went around trying to get just about anyone. I decided to keep my distance from people like that. Other than that, no one has really wanted to be with me.” Seung Hyun shrugged.

“I’m guessing you slept with that person though,” Ji Yong said, trying to be clear in his understanding.

“Yah,” Seung Hyun said although he did not really want to talk about it. “But they were not important. You have nothing to worry about. I don’t know what happened to them and I don’t care.”

“Um,” Ji Yong nodded. “And who’s Ji Ho? You mentioned him at dinner yesterday,”

“He’s just a friend. I’ve worked on cases with him before and we trust each other to look out for the other when we’re at work,”

“So…he stands beside you in fighting?” Ji Yong asked, jealousy gripping his heart.

“Not necessarily, and that’s rarely in itself that I need his help.” Seung Hyun said, and felt that right now he needed to explain it to Ji Yong, he could feel it in their bond, “Ji Ho is a submissive, but he’s mated already. It’s more ideal for him to work with his mate on it, but his mate works in technology or something like that, so when I work with Ji Ho, he’s usually sort of the backup. I go in alone to infiltrate and try to stop what’s happening. The only time Ji Ho gets involved is if someone tries to run or if it gets out of hand, his power works with freezing people’s movements. If you like you could meet him,” Seung Hyun explained and offered.

Ji Yong listened and scoffed. “Bet I could help you better,” he grumbled, although a little more at ease now that Seung Hyun had explained things to him. Even the fact that Ji Ho was a submissive just proved his thoughts, but the fact that his jealousy ebbed was because in no way did Ji Ho sound like he was battling as Seung Hyun’s mate. They did sound like friends and there seemed to be no threat to his mating.

“That will be proven when you and I battle in the contest,” Seung Hyun smiled at him.

“You know, I heard that last year a new power couple won it all,” Ji Yong said. Seung Hyun nodded his head. “they just came out of nowhere, and set new standards for dominants and submissive”

“I heard that as well. I didn’t join last year though, I was asked to work on a different project. Joining also wasn’t required as the deaths had been minimal, compared to now.”  

“Yeah, I wasn’t there at all because I was working on a different project myself. I heard about it from Daesung and Minzy, they join the battle contest every year,”

Soon the waitress came back and placed down their orders. She asked if they needed anything else, and when no was the answer she left. Both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun ate as they talked about other things, starting from the basics of what was their favorite color, their favorite food, books, music and just about anything else that they could come up with.

Before long, both of them found themselves with an ice cream cone in hand as they walked down Seoul Park. “I was two years old when I first climbed up my first tree,” Ji Yong bragged as he jumped up onto the football field’s benches. Each one of them were short, and stacked in a way for people to walk through them comfortably, yet at the same time be able to sit down comfortably. The field was being watered with a light spray of cool water from the sprinklers, each of them illuminated like diamonds by the bright white light that seemed to beam down onto the green lush grass.

“Two years old?” Seung Hyun said in disbelief, “Were your claws even fully developed to carry your weight at that age?” he asked.

“Yeah, my nails are tough,” Ji Yong brought up his left hand and flash his claws as they drew out from his fingers, and then retracted back to a normal size “Besides, I’m not that heavy, and never have been.”  

“Admit it, you fell. I know I fell when I tried to climb my first tree.”

Ji Yong pouted, and then admitted, “Okay I fell like five seconds later, but I got right back up and tried it again,”

Seung Hyun chuckled. “Okay. When was the first time that you willingly took a shower?”

Ji Yong blushed, and his ears went flat on his head as he his French vanilla ice cream cone. He swallowed before he answered, “I guess I was fifteen.” He admitted. Taking baths happened all the time, but to start liking them was a different thing. “About the same time I started to get even more self conscious about my appearance. Also because I started with YG magazine, I had to be my outmost best. And you?”

Seung Hyun scoffed a bit, “I had to force myself to willingly take baths at the age of thirteen, because cleanliness was a big deal after training,” Seung Hyun said.

“You started training to be an officer at thirteen?” Ji Yong asked, a little perplexed at the thought.

“Yeah, it’s better to start early,”

“Um,” Ji Yong distractedly hummed.

“I used to be chubby you know,” Seung Hyun admitted, “I have a terrible sweet tooth that I had to learn to control, and every now and then I still find myself falling. Like now, getting ice cream was probably a bad idea,” Either way, Seung Hyun took a bite off his chocolate and vanilla swirl ice cream. “But that was another reason why I started so early,”

“Aww, now you’ve made me want to see you when you were chubby,” Ji Yong grinned, “I bet you were adorable as a baby,”

“That’s just embarrassing,” Seung Hyun said as he shyly looked away.

Ji Yong giggled, and locked on his ice cream as he kept walking, “My turn, now, who was the first person that you danced with?”

Seung Hyun blinked at the question, “No one,”

“Huh, what do you mean?” Ji Yong asked.

“I’ve never danced with anyone.” Seung Hyun said and smiled up at him.

Ji Yong looked at him in utter shock that made Seung Hyun chuckle at him and went on to finish his ice cream. “How could you have never danced with anyone!” Ji Yong exclaimed, “the first person I ever danced with was my brother Seungri, and it was at Daesung’s ceremony after mating. My mom decided that it had to be celebrated, and everyone got together that day. Everyone was dancing and Seungri and I did not want to be left out, despite not being mated, and at the time he wasn’t being courted by Young Bae. Omo that seems like such a long time ago.”

“Yeah, your mom seemed like the kind of mother that gets flustered when her children go through a change. I think that might be why she’s not taking our mating very well,”

“Probably,” Ji Yong said, “I guess my brothers and even I have been too busy to care much about having many family moments as we did before. The world just seems to be moving so fast from back when I was younger; time seemed to last forever back then,”

“When you think about immortality it feels like you have all the time in the world. But you can barely squeeze anything in a day that it always spills over to the next and it makes it impossible, I know the feeling,” Seung Hyun said, and moved fast. Ji Yong blinked and turned around to find Seung Hyun standing behind him.

“I guess I’m not going crazy then,” Ji Yong said, “Time really is running out,”

“It’s not, if you take the important and drop all the really unimportant things.”

“Kind of hard to do when you think everything is important,” Ji Yong said, and then smiled. “I’ll ask mom then, to make a celebration ceremony for our mating. I’ll give her the time for it and hopefully that will make her happy,”

“Un that will be nice,”

Ji Yong closed his eyes as he kept smiling, “and you can have your first dance with me,”

Seung Hyun blinked and turned to look at Ji Yong, only to find him with his head slightly bowed and softly smiling. “Yeah,” Seung Hyun said, and looked up at the rounded white full moon, “I’ll share my first dance with you,”

Ji Yong opened his eyes and could not help the happiness that exploded in his chest. Finally, he was going to have something of Seung Hyun that no one had ever had before! He couldn’t help how knowing that somehow made him feel special.

“Okay, my turn,” Seung Hyun said, “What type of drunk are you,”

“What kind of question is that?” Ji Yong said, a little too defensively, which peaked Seung Hyun’s curiosity.

“Just answer it,” Seung Hyun insisted.

“…Happy…probably delusional drunk,” Ji Yong shrugged, “I’m not sure,”

“Me too,” Seung Hyun said.

“Liar,”

“It’s true; when I get drunky I’ve been known to start say weird things. At least my dad said I laugh too much and joke too much,”

“Ah well, we’re probably the same then,”

“We should totally record ourselves while we are drunk,” Seung Hyun suggested and Ji Yong looked at him aghast.

“No. I rather not remember making a fool of myself,” Ji Yong said and walked jumped down one seat section, “My turn,” Ji Yong took a moment to think and then asked, “Have you ever thought about getting a pet?”

“Uh not really,”

“I’ve always wanted a puppy,” Ji Yong admitted.

“A puppy sounds like fun,” Seung Hyun said and then swirled his tail, “kind of weird that we’re half cats and are willing to have dogs as pets,” he chuckled.

“You find it redundant as well huh, but they are so cute!” Ji Yong gushed.

“Yeah it won’t be so bad. You can get one if you like,” Seung Hyun said. Once again, Ji Yong felt his heart explode; it was as if Seung Hyun knew what to say just to make him so deliriously happy. But what about him? Was he making Seung Hyun happy?

“Seung Hyun are you happy with me?” Ji Yong suddenly and plainly blurted, making Seung Hyun look at him a little startled.

“What?”

“Are you happy being my mate?” Ji Yong said.

Seung Hyun looked at him oddly. He moved so fast that Ji Yong missed how Seung Hyun ended up so close to him, practically looking down at him, “Yes, I’m happy,” His lips barely just hovering over his, and to think that the tender feel of them was just barely, not really, touching his own lips. He could almost taste that sweetness.

“Seung Hyun,” he mumbled, closing his eyes, and about to lean the rest of the way so that their lips pressed together.

“Hey!”

Both Seung Hyun and Ji Yong were startled back into reality by the sound of an outsiders voice. Down by the field was a man dressed in a black jacket and black pants. On the right pocket of the jacket, it clearly read security, “Are you two kids insane, it’s late and the park is closed. Get going, now.” The man pointed towards the exit, which was way on the other side, past the football field, and the front park pathway.

“Ne, sorry,” both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun said at the same time, before rushing their way out of there.

“Kids these days,” The man tiredly muttered as he trudged away, looking to see if there was anyone else out there trying to cause trouble.

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun ran back all the way home and loudly laughed to themselves as they joked about the man that had run them off the park. “I never want to get that old,” Ji Yong muttered as he fell on the softness of the bed, kicking his shoes off as he did.

“You know, you only grow old quickly after you have lost your mate,” Seung Hyun said.

“un, we have nine lives,” Ji Yong said as he raised his hand up, “We can live longer than any regular human, yet, we’re not perfect immortals. Someday we will grow old and die,” he gasped when Seung Hyun placed his own hand on his and came over him, looking down at him with a smile.

“Let’s get to sleep, ne?” he asked.

“Ne,” Ji Yong smiled and with his other hand reached out to pull Seung Hyun solidly down on him, and kissed him. Before Seung Hyun could respond, he pulled away with a giggle, and managed to roll on his back.

“You’re weird,” Seung Hyun said, and went to turn off the lights. Once he did and climbed into bed, Ji Yong snuggled up to him.

“Is that a bad thing?” he asked.

“No,” Seung Hyun chuckled, “I’d be worried if you weren’t weird,”

“Oh,” Ji Yong said, “then we’re normal, because you are weird too,”

“Yes we are,”

There was a moment of pure silence, almost as if they had already fallen asleep, but both of them were still thinking about how much fun their first date had been. They already couldn’t wait for the second one.

“Seung Hyun,”

“Yeah,”

“Goodnight,” Ji Yong started to purr and Seung Hyun answered with a echoing purr of his own.

“Night.”

00000000

AAH!! I have to look for an internship for this semester and I only have a week, omo I was supposed to see this some time ago, why am I only seeing this now....right, I'm the only loser with no internet at home. >< Ill see you guys around!