Chapter Thirty Seven

We Are Just Meant To Be

 We Are Just Meant To Be

Chapter Thirty-Seven 

The tension in the arena was suffocating and thick.

It felt like everyone was holding their breath- especially those currently facing each other. On the left stood the Kang-Choi couple, and to the right was the Choi- Kwon Couple. The wind blew past them, ruffling their hair but other than that neither one of them moved, as both couples stared each other down.

They knew that this battle wasn’t going to be an easy one. None of the final battles ever turned out to be so simple. Even if Seung Hyun and Ji Yong were a newly mated couple the both of them had fought other couples and made it this far. There was no doubt that they had a very strong bond. The problem with that was that although strong, it was still new—and Minki and Dong Ho were ready to exploit that weakness.

The first move was going to be crucial to who was going to win in the end.  After all, Ji Yong and Seung Hyun had a very playful yet dangerous way of attacking. Minki and he were going to have to make sure to keep them apart and not allow them any of their freedom. The biggest problem though was the fact that it was hard to tell who was the dominant or submissive in Seung Hyun and Ji Yong’s diverse relationship. Not that it would matter, but it really made it hard for Dong Ho to decide who to attack first. Both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun stood side to side, neither blocking the other- a very frontal position.

Gritting his teeth, Dong Ho flicked his eyes to Ji Yong, catching his eyes,  before settling his gaze on Seung Hyun. He made his decision. 

With lightning speed, both Dong Ho and Seung Hyun were the firsts to move—fists aimed at the other’s face. It was filled with so much energy that even though both of them missed, the energy alone pushed them back before they were making their next move.

Minki followed his mates movements for a split second before focusing back on Ji Yong. He cursed when he noted that the other blond neko was nowhere in sight now. He must have move a second after Seung Hyun had if that was the case. It was time to move. Jumping from his current position, he decided it was time to start with their first plan to trap at least one- either Ji Yong or Seung Hyun.

Minki was about to start setting his web-like substance when all of a sudden a ball of energy hit him right in the chest, sending him flying back. Mid-air, he fluidly angled his body to land on his feet, and turned his head to where the attack had been aimed from. There was Kwon Ji Yong. Baring his fangs, he fisted his hands to create his own energy and headed for Ji Yong.

Ji Yong didn’t turn back from him, moving in towards him, picking up speed so he could be the first to land an attack. Both blond neko had just engaged themselves into a very close fist to fist battle when it was interrupted by the sudden eruption of icicles rising from the ground. Minki smirked, deciding that as Ji Yong sought out balance, he needed to place his web to trap him.

Ji Yong cursed, having lost sight of Minki, and even Seung Hyun and Dong Ho for that matter. He looked around himself, everything was a cold mist of the shifting icicles. Taking a deep breath, he started to run, trying to dodge each as they rose from the floor to the ground, and gasped when he got caught in one, and was risen up to the bright sky.

This is definitely Seung  Hyun’s doing, he thought to himself. After all, it seemed to early in the battle to already be using so much power.  Where is he?

 

The crowd all tensed to the edge of their seats, gapping in awe as they too could feel the rippling energy coarse through every cell in their bodies. 

Further in the crowd, Hee Chul and Siwon were making their way over to a tense Seungri and Young Bae, whom were both hooked on the match in front of them. A few people cursed them for getting in the way of their view hating to miss even a second, but calmed as they held their breaths. Their eye lids were pealed far back, and slowly the screaming crowd was becoming silent.

“Hello there,” Siwon waved. Hee Chul hid slightly behind him, gripping the hem of Siwon’s shirt tightly as he kept his eyes on the battlefield. 

Young Bae looked up briefly, before looking back at the field. Seungri didn’t even bother to acknowledge Siwon nor Hee Chul. Right now he could care less about them. He was worried about his brothers. “What do you want?” Young Bae asked. Siwon opened his mouth to say something snotty, just to get Young Bae’s full attention when he noticed the man gasp and his eyes go wide. Even Hee Chul took in a sharp breath of air, tightening his hold on him.

He couldn’t help but turn his head towards the field.

The full barrage of icicles had created massive jagged-ended mountains across the center of the field. Ji Yong was standing at the top of the tallest icicle, his hands glowing hot as he shot an onslaught of bright energy balls. Minki was nowhere to be in sight, and it seemed that it was Dong Ho’s goal to make sure that no attention was given to his submissive as he appeared from below all of a sudden. That meant that one of their plans was going to begin to unfold.

But then again, Seung Hyun was nowhere to be seen either- and Siwon had no idea what that couple could be planning to counter the other.

Ji Yong flinched when he felt an energy ball from Dong Ho grace by him; barely missing him yet the ball of energy was sharp enough to cut the side of his cheek, making him blink and move away to avoid getting hit again. He moved his head fast, trying to figure out where he would be safe. His heart was pounding in his ears- and the thoughts running through his mind at the moment where questioning Seung Hyun’s sudden disappearance.

Suddenly, it was like he could remember the first time that he and Seung Hyun had been separated during battle. Whatever this feeling was, balling up in his chest, it was making him lose his concentration. He had to know where Seung Hyun was.

It was a constant, as much as it was a fear, that he could feel Seung Hyun nearby wasn’t enough, that he couldn’t see him was what was truly gripping him right now. I have to concentrate, he thought to himself. Everything is going to be alright!

Ji Yong then jumped into the air, as high as he could. Then he threw several energy balls, hitting the icicles directly at the center and creating a large, thick white mist as they broke apart. He smirked as he landed back onto the ground. With the icy wind swirling all around, he could see the now dewy spiders web twinkle under the hot sunlight. Ji Yong suddenly understood. Seung Hyun’s plan to build the high icicles had worked, as it had warped the spider-neko’s web, giving a clear path for him to move through.

Dong Ho found himself gritting his teeth.

This plan was not going to work on this couple. They had used it on countless others, but this was the first time anyone had found a way to make their trap visible. Still, the stage was now prepared for plan number two. There was no way that they were going to lose to a newly mated couple.

“Minki!” he called, rushing through the field, there were only a few direct paths that could be traveled, and he planned on crippling Ji Yong in any way that he could. Ji Yong was quick to notice this of course, and found himself ready to fight every time an attack landed his way. But Ji Yong found himself mostly on the offensive, his mind only half concentrated on the opponent currently trying to scratch him up.

“Ouch,” Ji Yong whispered when he felt a few more cuts grace him the moment that he took a wrong step back. The spider web all around was sharp like knifes, and he quickly learned that they had to be evaded.  Besides that, Dong Ho’s energy was also sharp and it caused him to halt, and jump a few times back, pushing him further into the web. Gritting his teeth, he released a few of his own solid energy, tearing through some of the web and forcing Dong Ho to keep his own distance. He needed to come up with a better plan soon!

Seung Hyun was suddenly there in an instant, moving forward to attack Dong Ho- cornering him without Minki in range. Ji Yong could see that Seung Hyun had received a few cuts of his own, but then he had Dong Ho engaged in hand to hand combat. Ji Yong found himself staring, worried for Seung Hyun when it suddenly hit him that he should be searching for Minki and try to stop him from giving Dong Ho any kind of leverage.

Seung Hyun could handle Dong Ho, he was sure…then why was he running towards them and attacking Dong Ho to help Seung Hyun?

It was a completely stupid move-Because at that moment, it gave Minki the chance that he needed to spin his web anew—tying their feet first, and then pulling them together with the webbing. It wasn’t easily breakable as they found themselves being spun- forcing them back to back. Ji Yong let out a small whimper, worrying Seung Hyun greatly. 

Seung Hyun’s moves were clumsy, but fast as he drew his claws out and managed to sever some of the web at the cost of his claws, and pushed Ji Yong out of the way at the very last minute. The blond haired neko found himself scrambling to his feet, and blasting Minki, forcing a harsh flash of light to allow him an easier escape.

Minki flinched, his fingers momentarily slipping from around his spider web. Seung Hyun took that moment to move out of the way as best he could and gain control from being tied. He hissed in pain as blood dropped from the quick of his now broken claws.

 Dong Ho on the other hand had moved after the other neko, this time to blast Ji Yong for trying to hurt his mate.  He found this especially easy since Ji Yong seemed to be fully focused on Seung Hyun.  This meant that Ji Yong left a large opening by ignoring him and gave him what he needed attack.

Seung Hyun found himself momentarily distracted when he heard Ji Yong’s cry, and Minki started moving fast to trap him again. The long haired blond neko was determined to keep Seung Hyun in his grasp, and bound—away from Ji Yong.

Ji Yong wasn’t going down without a fight though. With Minki struggling to keep his hold on Seung Hyun, Ji Yong knew that he should go and attack Dong Ho. Take him down and then help deal with Minki- but once again, he found himself doing the opposite of what he should have done. He was instead charging at Minki.

His objective strongly being on freeing his mate!

Seung Hyun growled, his eyes filled with worry as his chest tightened in a panic. What was Ji Yong doing? They were fighting completely wrong and if they didn’t pull themselves together, then they were going to lose this match! Seung Hyun moved to try and reach Ji Yong, wanting to tell him something so that they can get it together, but before he could say anything  he found himself tightly gripped, the only thing escaping from him was a pain filled growl. The webs finally got a good grip on him and bound him towards the ground harshly. He could feel every strand, wrapped around his torso, arms, wrist, and they hurt- making him feel drained and weak.

Ji Yong echoed a growl of his own, just an inch away from hitting Minki right on the back of his head when all of a sudden he found his fist gripped, his wrist twisted, and a heavy foot landing on the core of his stomach. He was sent flying towards a nest of webs, where he wheezed for breath and ended up coughing up blood. His body trembled as he felt a shock, and a scream was pulled from his chest as the webs cut his back.

Something felt completely wrong.

His mind still refused to focus and he found that it was that. He couldn’t focus to save his life. All he felt was irrational fear that he was sure he had dealt with. Why couldn’t he do things right! Seung Hyun was in danger, he was in danger. Neither of them could do anything about it because they had not worked well together- and that was as much as his mind was going to allow him to work out as a stinging pain filled him, and escape was his new thought.

Dong Ho smirked, turning briefly to look over his mate whom was starting to glow so gorgeously from the swimming energy that he was stealing from Seung Hyun. At that moment Minki caught his eye, and smiled at him before closing his eyes—channeling into their bond and then he could feel the familiar feed of energy coursing through his own body.

Amazingly, Dong Ho found, that this couple actually had a very funny weakness. It was like they were close, but they overly worried about the other when it wasn’t necessary- and that had been their undoing. Dong Ho smirked; all he had needed to do was look into their eyes and use his powers to mess with their minds by drawing out their fears. They never even realized it, but they were trapped in his game from the very beginning.

He would have never guessed that their fears revolved so closely around each other. This was just too easy!

They were definitely about to win this match.

There was no one out there in the world that could even come next to touching their strong bond. The seconds were passing by, and the Kang-Choi took that moment to breathe, and feel each other grow stronger with their preys energy. At this point the crowd erupted into cheers, many sounding like they were pleased with how things were going to go down. There was no doubt in anyone’s mind as to who was about to win this battle.

The Choi-Kwon couple was a few minutes away from being fully defeated. But even those echoing happy cheers had Seungri and Young Bae filled with worry. “Come on! Ji Yong, you can get out of there, Seung Hyun!” Seungri roared, trying to get his message across but his voice was easily drowned by the crowds boisterous screams. 

Ji Yong huffed, tugging at his trapped wrist, trying his hardest to pull his back away from the sticky, sharp surface of the web. He felt completely useless as he bit into his lower lip, trying his hardest to keep his screams of pain at bay as he tried to search for his and Seung Hyun’s bond. But, much to his dismay as his eyes shot wide open—he couldn’t feel it.

Where was it?

Why couldn’t he feel it?

His eyes searched, needing to see Seung Hyun, but found that his vision fell short; an odd darkness had seemed to take over. It was like he was looking at the world through a negative lens of a camera, but a lot sharper, something more different. He blinked, his exhausted body finally becoming still. I’m so dumb, what was I so worried about…he wondered. Why did I let myself get so distracted! Seung Hyun needs me to be strong… Seung Hyun!

Seung Hyun couldn’t take it anymore, his body felt so heavy that he couldn’t move anymore. He could feel all his sense muted over, just like when he was human.  What was worse was, that meant that he had no reach to Ji Yong, the lines of their bond were just to blurred at the moment, but it didn’t stop him from worrying. He could not give up. He needed to figure out a way out of this, to get to Ji Yong and protect his obviously insecure mate.

But, how was he going to do that when every ounce of his energy was being drained?

Ji Yong!!  


“Is that even legal, is it?” Daesung roared into the phone. The moment that both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun had been trapped in Minki’s web he had called Seungri. Seungri had answered quickly; despite the loud crowd he had started yelling into the phone his panic about how he felt that Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were not going to make it out of this alive along with a rescue plan.

“It is,” Young Bae’s cool, calm voice just barely echoed into the phone. “There is nothing wrong with their tactic, it’s their ability and they have executed flawlessly. The only reason I can think that they haven’t called an end to the battle is because they are offering a chance to see if Ji Yong and Seung Hyun can escape from it. But how can they at this point, Dong Ho and Minki have done a great job.”

“You sound like you’re praising them.” Daesung found himself taking a deep breath and trying not to snap at Young Bae for putting things so mildly.

“We have to believe in them right? Until the very end, right?” Young Bae asked, making both Seungri and Daesung pause. Seungri pursed his lips, gripping his phone a little harder, because obviously, he didn’t like what was happening. Daesung glanced at his own sleeping mate, thinking back to all the hardships new mates face- especially one so odd and off balance like Ji Yong and Seung Hyun’s was. They didn’t have to like it, but they had to believe that their brothers were going to be alright.

“Yes, that’s right.” Daesung finally breathed, closing his tired eyes briefly before looking back at the screen and un-muted the television. The MC was speaking again, in spitfire rush—and the question hung in the air—just how were Ji Yong and Seung Hyun going to get out of this mess?


“Let’s end this,” Dong Ho’s eyes snapped open furiously. The moment that he spoke, Minki threw out his left arm, the webs pulling enough to snap them. An arrange of them falling neatly as they dislodge Ji Yong, and sent his still body flying across the arena, only to collide with the hard wall. Ji Yong could barely wheeze a breath into his sore lungs, and once more started to thrash about—trying his hardest to escape only to learn that he was still tightly bound. He could feel the strings wrapped around his arms and legs, holding him against the wall helplessly.

“Should I take care of him?” Minki asked, his tail swirling playfully behind him and his ears perked high on his head. He felt incredibly strong right now—just like he and Dong Ho could take over the world. They probably could at this moment, he mused to himself as his eyes sparkled with so much energy. Dong Ho found that he loved seeing his mate this refreshed, and this beautiful, and nodded his head.

Minki secured Seung Hyun one last time, and started to move towards Ji Yong, his left hand becoming completely transparent and dangerous. It was a move he was starting to become highly familiar with and the more he used it, the easier it got for him. It also made it simpler for him to understand just how damaging his powers could be if he wanted them to be.

He turned, but as soon as he took the first step towards Ji Yong, a nicely sized, sharp icicle speared up from the ground, narrowly missing Minki who gasped, and dropped onto the ground from his surprise. Minki’s mind whirled, and he turned his head to look at Seung Hyun with wide eyes. How had he still had energy to produce such a sturdy base of ice? Especially when he was practically drained of all of his energy, he shouldn’t be able to produce anything, much less lift even a finger.

“Are you alright?” Dong Ho asked, moving to help his mate up to his feet.

“Fine,” Minki whispered, his eyes still filled with wonder as they looked at Seung Hyun. Dong Ho sighed with relief, also feeling shock at what had just happened. Well, no matter, they were at the end now. They had to finish this.

Dong Ho looked at Seung Hyun, amazed to find him conscious. He met his sharp glaring eyes, and moved to punch him straight in the gut, causing Seung Hyun to cough up blood. “Go.” Dong Ho ordered once he was sure that Seung Hyun had been subdued once again, and Minki shakily got back to his feet. His mind still boggled by Seung Hyun’s obviously strong desire to protect his mate. There was no doubt in his mind at this moment about how much Seung Hyun cared about Ji Yong.

“Right,” he muttered under his breath, and once again, started to rush towards Ji Yong, his hand becoming transparent. He rushed forward, avoiding all his webs as he drew in close to his prey. Minki’s smirk widened when once he was a foot away from Ji Yong, his hand fisted as he jumped and drove it up Ji Yong’s gut, piercing him and reaching towards his chest—aiming for his heart.

“AAAAHHH!!!” Ji Yong head snapped back violently as he let out an incredibly anguished scream, so raw and pained, that had the crowd flinched with sympathy for the blond neko. Ji Yong could feel Minki’s cold hand reaching his inner organs; the feeling was completely invasive and agonizing. He couldn’t contain all his screams as his body panicked. It was like his mind and his body were at odds as the hand traveled upwards, clearly reaching for his heart that started to race inside his chest with alarm. It felt like he was going to die.

His energy was zapped out of him, and the instant that the tips of those cold fingers brushed against his beating heart- something snapped deep inside his mind. Ji Yong blocked out, but his body convulsed- instinctively seeking to protect itself.

The crowd suddenly gasped, their reactions quickly turned into cold stone shock.

Minki suddenly cried out, his fingers although transparent felt jolted. His body felt a burning shock rise through every one of his nerves and he found himself pushed far, far away from Kwon Ji Yong. His hand became solid as he landed on the harsh ground, and he tried to stop his fall, only to twist both his wrist and fall face first, and roll off across the field.

It was all too fast that Dong Ho could only gap, unable to tell what had happened. “Minki!” he called, his tone laced with complete worry as he found himself moving towards his trembling mate- only to feel himself be tripped on the way there- a buzzed air surrounding him and shocking his body. Dong Ho quivered, unable to figure out what was going on when all of a sudden a heat so hot seemed to melt across the webs, midnight blue colored flames dancing across and washed away the webs. His eyes darted back, turning towards Seung Hyun whom had released himself from the webs holding him and was now standing, looking dangerous with electric blue hair and sharpen- scary enhanced neko features.

An electrifying red joined the blue flames, dancing across it, almost like a caress and his eyes turned back towards his mate, the worry in his eyes doubling when he noted that Seung Hyun was not the only one that had gone through a strange change.

Ji Yong suddenly was surrounded in what looked to be red electrifying flames, easily releasing him from where he had been trapped. A bright red light surrounded him, before he was standing before them. His hair was a blazing red color, his eyes a dangerous blue, his ears a bit larger than normal, shark like teeth and sharp seemed to sneer back at him and Minki. The look in his face was something that promised absolute pain.

Fear coursed through everyone’s veins as the air around them crackled dangerously once more, filling the arena with deadly blue flames that tried to their way up the high wall. Like clockwork, the red flames swirled around the blue ones, adding more intensity to the already rising heat around them. Dong Ho swallowed hard, and despite feeling like his body was filled with a dozen small needles, he darted across the field to reach Minki. His poor shivering mate clung to him and the ground under them began to shake.

This caused the audience to scream in panic as they started to run out of there, the whole of the stadium starting to quake and fall around them. Crackling red energy struck around, further helping the blue flames bring down the arena.

“What’s going on?” Minki asked, completely confused. Dong Ho didn’t know how to answer him, he was just as confused.

Back up in the audience, Young Bae and Seungri both continued to watch in utter shock, concerned about their brothers.

“Idiots! Get out of here,” Siwon snapped at them as he moved to jump towards the arena. He had to get Minki out of there. They had to move fast, otherwise both Dong Ho and Minki were going to get killed and he was not going to allow that to happen!

“Come on,” Hee Chul persisted, moving to push Seungri and Young Bae away with the rest of the crowd. Both Neko’s looked reluctant to leave, but soon enough they started to leave, following the crowd. The arena was practically empty now. Hee Chul looked over his shoulder to see that several referee, along with security had moved in to collect Dong Ho and Minki. Everyone was moving fast, making sure that they got both neko out of there efficiently before life’s started to get lost.

Taking a deep breath, he himself got out of there before it was too late.

Dong Ho remained curled around Minki. His eyes darted back to Seung Hyun, and he could read his expression. It clearly read for him to move out of the way- after all, he was in-between him and Ji Yong. Gritting his teeth, he forced himself and Minki to their feet, feeling relief when all of a sudden Siwon and several others were there to help them.

Both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun remained still as they watch several people move across the arena and then far away from them- not a threat. Their eyes turned towards each other and locked, trying to figure out if the other one was hurt or not.

The screams and voices around them were gone.

No one was threatening them anymore- but it wasn’t safe there. Seung Hyun moved towards Ji Yong, reaching to pull him towards him. Ji Yong lowered his ears and pressed closed to him, nuzzling his nose under Seung Hyun’s chin. The red haired neko didn’t want to, but he couldn’t help but start to cry, his sharp nails curling and ripping through Seung Hyun’s shirt.

Strong energy zoomed all around, finishing off whatever was left of the battle arena and building—leaving absolutely nothing behind. It shocked everyone who was standing close by, their hearts in their throats as they tried to get a look. Of what though, they had no idea- because the building that had once been there before was now gone.

“Are you two alright?” Siwon asked, looking over his younger brother. Minki nodded his head, sobbing a little before throwing himself into Dong Ho’s arms. They were both completely shaken. But Siwon was worried about his brother, and was also mad, because he couldn’t understand what had just happened. He had never seen anything like it before. All he could understand was that he needed to get away.

 “Where are they?” Seungri asked as he walked closer, Young Bae right behind him. No matter where they looked they couldn’t find their brothers.

“Seung Hyun and Ji Yong,” Siwon muttered, and looked back, but there was no sight of both of them. Slight panic entered into him at the thought that both of them might come after Dong Ho and Minki. What had just happened right there and then? The whole air had been laced with pure murder, and every instinct told him that if he had not moved or if anyone had been dumb to stay—surely death would follow.  What had happened with both Seung Hyun and Ji Yong?

What are they…

Yet, despite that, as the day came to an end and everyone was checked a final decision to the battles was made.  Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were both disqualified; not that winning mattered to Minki or Dong Ho at the moment. Siwon had been pissed off that the battle was still being considered enough to name winners and kicked everyone out of the room where Minki and Dong Ho were currently recovering.

Besides that, no one could find the Choi- Kwon Couple anywhere.


Daesung paced back and forth as he called Young Bae and Seungri once more, hoping for the call to connect. It had been eight hours now since Ji Yong and Seung Hyun had suddenly disappeared after they had pulled such a weird stunt during their battle. Seungri had called him after everyone had been cleared, and asked him if Ji Yong and Seung Hyun had gone their way. Daesung told him that no, before suggesting to search where their home. After all, where else would both agitated neko feel safe?

Seungri had agreed, before he was distracted snapping at the people that held the battle event, telling them that their brothers were disqualified and were no longer eligible to participate. Seungri had spat and hissed for them to leave and that they should be more concern about finding them and seeing if they were safe and healthy.

After that call, Seungri and Young Bae had headed to Ji Yong and Seung Hyun’s home. They looked in every room, everywhere, but no—they weren’t there. They had called Daesung to let him know, before deciding to go around searching, trying to see if they would find them.

It had been hours now and Daesung had not heard anything, so he was worried. Taking a deep breath, he hung up and paced the room some more.

“They will be okay,” Minzy murmured, “I’m sure that both of them will make sure that they are both fine, they have to be,” she tried to comfort, but she was still very sleepy. Daesung smiled softly at her, moving over to press his lips to her soft cheek, and purred. Minzy smiled in return, purring happily in return.

“Sorry, I don’t mean to worry you. I know they will be alright,” he whispered, and waited until Minzy relaxed and fell back to sleep. He gently pulled the covers close to her chin, and kissed her forehead before walking out of the hospital room. He sighed, and slid down against the door, pressing the call button once again. Please, please, connect… he thought to himself, briefly closing his eyes when he heard the call connect.

“Daesung!” Seungri was on the other side of the line, and he sounded panicked.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” Daesung jumped on alert, ready to head out if anything.

“We found them, we found Ji Yong and Seung Hyun,” Seungri rapidly said, sounding like he was running and out of breath. Daesung frowned, listening to his brother gasp and yelp.

“Seungri, what is going on?” he asked.

“We’re at the hospital, Ji Yong and Seung Hyun are being taken into the emergency room. They aren’t ion good condition!” Seungri cried, before loud rustling sounded on the line. Daesung got to his feet.

“Seungri!” he called.

“Daesung, hurry!” was Seungri’s last desperate cry before the line went dead. Gritting his teeth Daesung rushed across the hospital, not caring when he was asked to slow down. He didn’t stop until he reached the waiting room and he found Seungri and Young Bae both pacing the floor with clear worry across their faces.

“What’s wrong? What happened?” he asked.

“We don’t know, they just said that they have massive exhaustion and are in danger of dying. That they will try their best to have them gain outside energy,” Young Bae calmly explained, but he was anything but calm. Daesung in a breath. He knew that mated Neko’s worked together for a reason. They fed off each other’s energy when the other was running low. To have both neko’s in the relationship practically at their limit was dangerous and often more than not- died.

“Whe-where did you find them?”

Seungri covered his ears and began to pace furiously back and forth. Young Bae sighed, and decided he was going to have to be the one to answer. “Well, we decided to follow the way to their home and look around the surrounding areas. We found them passed out by the park, practically pale and curled around each other. They looked... dead…” Seungri shivered at the though, screwing his eyes shut and Young Bae silently apoligized to him. Daesung nodded his head. So they had tried to get home but had been unable to make it.

Still, that did not explain exactly what had happened completely. At that moment when everything had seemed hopeless, something had happened. Yet, they wouldn’t know what that was, not until Ji Yong and Seung Hyun recovered.

If they ever recovered


Aaahh, you guys have no idea how long I have been writing this chapter -_- Writing, rewriting—bet there are still mistakes but what matters is that I’m finally satisfied with it. Now for the continuation of this cause I know I left it in a bad place. >_< I shall try my best! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry for the long wait.