Chapter Seventeen

We Are Just Meant To Be

Chapter Seventeen:

It was their anniversary.

Daesung wasn’t sure what he was going to do this time. He had always managed to come up with something romantic every year but after a few years of doing something romantic, it kind of got hard to top that romantic thing with something even more romantic. Walking down the streets he started to think that this time he was going to fail and he was not going to be able to do anything nice for his mate. This caused him to start to panic, until an idea popped into his head.

 He could just ask his brothers for help!

That is why now, Daesung found himself inside a choreography class, looking around for Seungri. It wasn’t until someone directed him towards the room upstairs that he found Seungri and some of the pro’s training for the upcoming show they were going to have. Tickets had all sold out and it was going to be a full house, so the anticipation and anxiety had everyone training like crazy. After the dance was over, Seungri who had noticed his brother when he had entered the class, rushed over to him telling everyone else to take a break. “Hey, why are you here?” he asked.

Daesung swirled his tail showing that he was a bit nervous, “I need help,”

Seungri looked at him oddly, perking up his ears, “With that?”

“Today,” Daesung looked sheepish, “Is mine and Minzy’s anniversary, and I am not sure what to do. I don’t know…I need help”

Seungri dropped his ears and tail, “I have a lot of practicing to do though,” he said, jabbing his thumb back to the dancers, whom looked serious as they kept stretching.

“I just need you for some time, you can come back to this as soon as something is figured out,” Daesung looked at him pleadingly.

Seungri narrowed his eyes, his ears perking up again. “Have you told Ji Yong about this yet?”

“No,” Daesung said, shaking his head.

Seungri got a thoughtful look on his face. “I know that when you tell Ji Yong about this, he is going to come up with something extravagant, so we might as well bring back up,”

Daesung looked a bit confused, “Back up?”

“Yup,” Seungri dashed off, “Young Bae!” he screamed as he ran down the halls leaving Daesung starring after his brother with a slight surprised look on his face.

Before long, Young Bae and Seungri had re dressed and met up with Daesung at the front. The other dancers had freaked out when they said that they were leaving for a while, but got to working when instructions were given to them. “Sorry about this,” Daesung said, looking apologetic to Young Bae. He knew that his brother and Young Bae took dancing seriously, and hated to disturb both of them.

“It’s alright; the dancers know how to take care of themselves for a while. So what’s wrong? All this panda here told me was that you needed help throwing a huge celebration?” Young Bae said as he fondly rubbed the area between both of Seungri’s ears, making the younger nearly go into a fit of purrs.  

“Not a huge celebration,” Daesung said, looking exasperated a the thought, “Just something romantic for my anniversary with Minzy,”

“Which will turn into a full blown celebration if Ji Yong is given the chance,” Seungri explained and Young Bae nodded his head.

“I see,” he said, already picturing how Ji Yong was going to boss them around. He was not looking forward to it. “We should probably go get this over with then,”

“Right,”

So all three of them rushed towards the YG Magazine building where Ji Yong was currently in his office looking over the clothing line, and trying to figure out what accessories will best match up with the models that they had gotten. The models were already fitted, and were currently being helped to practice the cat walk by Dae Hyun, Young Jae, and Jun Hong. Dong Wook had said to leave it up the them, and not worry about it as he left with Han Byul to do ‘training’. For some reason the way he was grinning, Ji Yong did not believe that he was just going to go training and he didn’t really want to know.

Ji Yong had been staring at a pair of skull earrings when the door of his office was opened, and Seungri loudly called his name as he came in. “Ji Yong, it’s an emergency!” he exclaimed dramatically making Ji Yong turn to frown at him.

“What happened? Did someone die?”

This made the others pause and even Seungri looked at him with slight shock. “No, no one died,” Young Bae clarified as he placed a hand on Seungri’s shoulder.  

“I need help with preparing for my anniversary today!” Daesung started to explain, but stopped as soon as Ji Yong stood up and looked at him with slightly wide eyes.

“Anniversary?” he said. Come to think of it, he and Seung Hyun had never planned one either, but that was for another time. Right now he had to help Daesung. “Okay, we could do like a special dinner for you both,” he said.

“But, hasn’t Daesung always taken her out to fancy dinners?” Seungri asked.

“Not like that, I meant a romantic dinner at home for the both of them.” Ji Yong explained, “And Daesung can cook.”

A horror stricken look hit Daesung. “You know that I don’t cook!”

“Right,” Ji Yong said, “Then let’s throw a huge party!” he happily said as he took out a notebook and paper, and started to make a list.

“See, I told you we were going to need back up,”

“Back up?” Ji Yong asked as his ears perked up and he turned to look at Seungri.

“Yeah, Back up,” he said pointing to Young Bae whom could do nothing but smile in return, “We should probably go get Seung Hyun-hyung as well,”

Ji Yong immediately nodded; “Lets” he said and rushed out the door making the others look after him with a little apprehensive look on their faces. He then briefly returned to look at what was holding them up, “Let’s go!” he hissed, and that got the others to follow him as they rushed out of there and towards the Station of Officers.

Hyun Sung who had been standing around like many others, rushed after Ji Yong and his brothers, curious as to where they were going. The rest just went back to work, paying no mind.

By the time that they had reached the station, Ji Yong had down on a long over coat, and sun glasses, making a very dramatic entrance as he pushed open the doors. As a model Ji Yong always seemed to know how to make the most graceful and stylish of entrance, and this one was no different. It could be said that it was a perfect scene in a movie even.  Daesung face palmed as he felt a little embarrassed of Ji Yong, but Seungri had only decided to add to it, by doing the same as Ji Yong, putting on some sunglasses, and trying to seem important as he followed behind Ji Yong.

“This should be interesting,” Young Bae said, as he himself had some sun glasses on, that Seungri had placed on him.

“Yeah, maybe just a little too much than I had expected,” Daesung said. All he wanted was help for his anniversary, but now he felt like he had caused a whole interruption for everyone. “I didn’t want to come and disrupt either you or Seung Hyun-hyung,”

“I know, don’t worry about it. Let’s go make sure they don’t get in trouble,” Young Bae suggested, as he followed behind Seungri. Daesung nodded and followed behind him. Once they got near to where Seungri and Ji Yong were, they noticed that the moment the doors had opened, eyes had landed on them. A few females were squealing to themselves, while others were falling over themselves to take pictures, and others were scrambling for pen and paper. The men there were stunned, and didn’t seem to know what to do as they just gapped.

“I’m looking for Seung Hyun,” Ji Yong finally said, seeing as the situation was not going to improve, and people were not going to stop looking at him. But as soon as he spoke, the girls all screamed, so loudly he feared his ears were going to be damaged. “Aish,”

“Oh my gosh, you are Kwon Ji Yong, I have your entire picture collection! All your magazines, you are absolutely amazing!”

“You’re so handsome, so ing y!”

“Can we have your autograph?”

“Omo, you are so much more beautiful in person!”

“Look, I have a tattoo of you!”

“Please go out with me!”

 “Ji Yong Oppa!”

Ji Yong backed up and Seungri tried to hide behind him.

“What’s going on here?” A loud voice called, making everyone stiffen and start to break up the little group as they rushed to their desks. A man whom Ji Yong assumed was the boss was standing there and beside him was Seung Hyun, Ji Ho, and Ga In. Without thinking, he immediately rushed over to Seung Hyung, grabbing him around the arms to pull him forward. Ji Ho began to laugh because of this and Ga In looked on enviously.  “Who are you?” the man asked, looking at Ji Yong with a stern look.

“I need my Hyunie to myself now,” Ji Yong retorted, returning the stern look with one of his own. It was almost as if a contest on who had the scariest glare started and it got on Seung Hyun’s nerves.

“Sir, I would like you to meet my mate, Kwon Ji Yong,” Seung Hyun said, introducing the small male that was trying to pull him away with him, but failing. Yet as soon as the words had left his lips, there were gasps from everywhere and curious murmur. Seung Hyun was afraid to look at his co-workers now.

“Hyunie come on move,” Ji Yong hissed, still struggling. Why the hell was his mate so strong?

Seung Hyun moved, but only to move forward one step, and then pulled Ji Yong close to him, “What are you doing here?” he asked instead.

“It’s a family emergency” Ji Yong said, trying to make it sound worse than it actually was.

“Well, if it’s a family emergency, you are dismissed to go with your mate Seung Hyun,” his boss said, now all smiles as he was glad to meet Seung Hyun’s mate. He even laughed as he found the situation funny now.

“Sir?” Seung Hyun looked at him oddly as Ji Yong took advantage of their close position to rub himself closely and shortly purr right into his ear.

“Go Seung Hyun; there have been no weird attacks lately. But come back as soon as you can, and we will alert you in case anything happens and if your team is sent in.” his boss said and Seung Hyun nodded his head. He allowed Ji Yong to pull him out now and he noticed that everyone was there as well.

Seungri flashed V sings to everyone as they were leaving and as soon as they had walked out there was uproar. After all, Seung Hyun was mated to Ji Yong and that in itself was news everyone had to know. Especially when so many of them were right down jealous of Seung Hyun, “how did he score a mate that hot?” they all wondered.

Outside, Daesung started to apologize to Seung Hyun whom was currently struggling to pay any attention to anyone besides Ji Yong who was undoing the buttons of his shirt. It stopped though when Seungri pulled Ji Yong away, “What’s going on?” he asked as he straightened his shirt. Under it he had wife beater so it wasn’t that much of a big deal.  

“Let go Seungri!” Ji Yong hissed, trying to get back to Seung Hyun.

“We are planning an anniversary party for Daesung and Minzy,” Young Bae explained.

“Anniversary party?” Seung Hyun asked, a little confused as to how that was an emergency.

“Yes, I’m sorry, so sorry for disturbing you at work,”

“Seung Hyun is mine,” Ji Yong suddenly hissed, making everyone turn to look at him. Seungri released him and Ji Yong straightened himself, now that everyone had their attention on him. “Well, let’s get started,” he said taking out his notebook and paper making his brothers look at him in wonder as to where he pulled out the notebook and paper from. Young Bae and Seung Hyun just stood back, watching them. “The plan will start like this, a small celebration at the park with everyone, make it seem all real big. I’m guessing going back to our jobs by five won’t be a big deal, since then we can let you and Minzy both leave and when you get home there will be a small dinner for two, and” Ji Yong looked at Daesung, “What you get her as a present?”

Daesung rubbed the back of his neck and shook his head. “Nothing yet,” he admitted making Ji Yong look at him with shock.

Seungri gasped, “What did you plan then? Nothing at all?”

“That’s why I said I needed help!”

“Calm down,” Ji Yong hissed, “Jewelry solves everything. We’ll just go buy her something.”

“Okay,” Daesung said, “Let’s pair off in groups’ then.” he said as he took the three different lists. “Seungri and Seung Hyun, you go buy these, Ji Yong and Young Bae, you go get this, and I’m going to go buy her present. Let’s all meet up at the park,”

Seungri and Ji Yong swirled their tails in slight annoyance, “Aish, I trade you partners Ji Yong,” Seungri said, but before Ji Yong could agree Daesung shook his head.

“No, if both of you go with your counterpart, we will never get this done!”

“So mean,” Seungri said as he and Ji Yong backed away from the pissed off Daesung. It was rare that Daesung would get mad, and when he did, he could be scary. Both of them nodded their heads and went off.

Hyun Sung who had been watching from a distance, decided to follow Ji Yong and Young Bae as both of them headed out to a party supply store. On the way there, he couldn’t help but play back in his head how Ji Yong had claimed Seung Hyun as his. It knotted jealousy all over him and he wished he had not heard it.

Yet, those depressing thoughts left him as It seemed like everything Ji Yong found fascinating was quickly purchased and the people in the place were overwhelmed as they offered a huge truck to help take the supply’s to where they needed to go. Hyun Sung moved in close, walking inside and spying from the back.

“Can I drive the truck?” Ji Yong asked.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea Ji,” Young Bae said, fear of what kind of damage Ji Yong and a truck could do.

“Of course you can, Ji Yong-ssi,” The lady said with a smile on her face and clearly flushed cheeks.

“See Bae, they would let me!” Ji Yong proudly said. Young Bae sighed shaking his head. In the back, Hyun Sung had to place a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing at how cute Ji Yong was. The man was so silly sometimes. It caused him to fondly sigh as he looked at him.

“Let’s not forget that we have to get candles.” Young Bae said as they wrapped up their business there and they headed out to get what was left on the list. Ji Yong nodded as he walked over to the truck, where their things were getting loaded.

“Okay,” The big burly men who had packed everything in looked hesitant to hand over the key to the thin little man.

“You sure you can handle such a huge truck?” one of the men asked, with a brusque voice. Ji Yong nodded his head at them.

“Yeah,” he snatched the key swiftly away. “Get in Bae,” he said, his eyes still glaring at the man whom had not wanted to give him the key. “I swear, if that kid crashes my truck…”

“Oh calm down,” the woman said, smiling plaintively, “He’s Kwon Ji Yong, the famous model,”

“What the hell does a model know about driving trucks?” the man barked.

“I assure you, I don’t know” she said and left with a satisfied grin on her face. The man and even Hyun Sung looked at the woman utterly horrified and tensed up when the truck was .

Once Ji Yong and Young Bae were inside the truck, Young Bae found himself nervously looking at Ji Yong. “Are you sure you know what you are doing?” Ji Yong turned the truck on and kept fiddling with things but paused for one second to glare at Young Bae.

“Just trust that I know what I’m doing.”  

Young Bae didn’t completely trust him in this matter, but he had no choice but to go with the flow. Before long, Ji Yong backed the truck out of the parking space, and started to drive it down the streets. To say the least, everyone was surprised that he could drive it well. “Okay, we’ll drop these off and then we go get the rest of the supplies.”

Young Bae simply nodded his head.

“Now, where’s the radio on this thing,” Ji Yong took his eyes of the road as he fiddled with the radio and Young Bae had to keep himself from screaming when it looked like they were going to go head fist into a building, but Ji Yong always seemed to know how to move the wheel in time.

Hyun Sung whom was quickly following behind him felt himself have several heart attacks, just because of Ji Yong’s reckless driving.

Meanwhile, over with Seung Hyun and Seungri, the both of them had run towards the super market. The super market known for selling just about everything, and that is what made it so super. “Do you think that Ji Yong would mind if we add more things to the list?” Seungri wondered as Seung Hyun grabbed a cart.

“I don’t think so,” Seung Hyun answered. Pushing the car and climbing at one end of it as it rolled. Seungri grinned and got on the end of the car, twisting it to the left so they went into the store, nearly crashing into a bread stand. Both laughed, at the shocked looked that others gave them, and kept riding the cart as they went down to the vegetable and fresh produce area of the store.

“First thing on the list, carrots,”

“Where in the park does Ji Yong plan to cook carrots?” Seung Hyun wondered, as he tried to once again figure out his mates thoughts.

“Well…he added a pot and water at the end of the list, so I’m figuring he plans to boil a stew or something,”

Seung Hyun tilted his head curiously, “a stew?” he asked. Seungri nodded.  

“It isn’t a perfected recipe, mom taught it to us, and Daesung knows how to make it best, so yeah.” Seungri explained and Seung Hyun nodded. Soon they had grabbed everything on the list, and instead of ordering one cake, they ended up with three different ones. As soon as everything was paid and they were outside, Seung Hyun pulled out a long plastic strip that was usually used as hand cuffs, usually known as flexicuffs, and tied both cart together.

“Wah, we bought a lot,” Seungri said.

“Are we missing anything?” Seung Hyun asked.

“Nope, I think we got it all,” Seungri waved at the list, where he had crossed out everything in red.

“Great, let’s figure out how to get all of this to the park.” Seung Hyun suggested as they both pushed the two carts full of food.

Next thing you know, racing down the streets was their cart full off food, with Seung Hyun on one side and Seungri on the other. While Seung Hyun pushed the cart forward, Seungri steered, making sure that the cart would not swerve to the other side, and when they were going downhill, it was all shouts and laughter. As they were pushing once again up a hill, they spotted Daesung walking out of the biggest jewelry store in Seoul and called out to him.

“What are you guys doing?” Daesung asked as he looked at the carts full of food.

“Going to the park, get on.” Seungri said, “Help Hyung push from the front.”

Daesung hesitated for one second as he placed the small bag with Minzy’s present inside his jacket’s pocket, and then grinned as he rushed to Seung Hyun’s side. Then all three of them were laughing and screaming as they went downhill, at an even faster speed now that more weight had been added. The speed seemed to even maintain as they went further onto another hill and down once again, getting closer to their destination.

“I’N SCARED!” Seungri yelled, while still laughing as he feared getting crushed.

“We’re almost there!” Seung Hyun yelled in a less panicked tone.

“AAAH, THERE’S A TRUCK!” Daesung screamed as it became hard to stop their speeding cart at that moment. Even so, Seung Hyun and Daesung both tried to stop it.

Inside the truck, this time Young Bae did scream.

“JI YONG, WATCH OUT!”

“Huh,” Ji Yong looked up and spotted his mate and his brothers. He immediately stopped the truck, with a loud screech of tieres, and turned it off as he hopped off. Young Bae sighed in relief and jumped off as well. Both of them rushed over to stop the speeding cart, before it crashed into the truck. Seungri was so grateful to have Young Bae there that he jumped onto him and latched on, never intending on letting go.

“Are you okay?” Young Bae asked, and Seungri nodded his head before he started to laugh uncontrollably.

“That was fun,”

Ji Yong looked around the cart, looking at all the fresh ingredients, “We should get started, help me Hyunie.” he said as he started to pull bags out of the cart.

Seung Hyun raised an eyebrow, “Are you just going to leave that truck blocking the road here?” he asked.

Ji Yong nodded his head.

Seung Hyun shrugged and grabbed a couple of bags. In their world, people rarely drove cars, and if you had a car, it was usually to transport large items that could not easily be carried around. Another reason was if you had way too many kids that you couldn’t handle when traveling on foot.

Daesung watched as everyone got to working, and decided he needed to help. He also started to pull out bags. “Why so much food?” he asked.

“And you expect Minzy and I to eat after this?” he asked.

Ji Yong nodded, “Yeah, desert,” Ji Yong looked at the three cakes in the cart and then looked at Seungri who was the closest.

“Blame the sweet tooth,” was all Seungri said as he rushed into the park, and Young Bae decided to help with the food. Ji Yong looked back at the cakes and sighed.

He had forgotten that Seung Hyun had a huge sweet tooth as well.

While they worked on getting things set out and prepared, Hyun Sung silently watched them. It wasn’t fair how Ji Yong and his mate seemed to get along so well. As he looked at them, there was no doubt in his mind that those two were falling in love. The more obvious it was, the more he felt like an outsider looking in on something that he shouldn’t be.

Bringing his camera up, he took a picture of the both of them, capturing how they looked at each other, or how they gravitated towards each other, and then decided to go on his own and explore the park. The sight of it was too painful and it caused his heart to cry. Now all he wanted was something that would distract his mind. There wasn’t much to see, just trees, a play ground for small children, a basketball court, a pond for ducks, and even more trees. That is, until he stopped at a bench and saw a sight that made his breath catch.

The girl in front of him feeding small little bread crumbs to the ducks was really beautiful. No, maybe Beautiful was too small of a word to say just how amazing she looked. She was so striking and so flawless in every one of her moves. Even when the wind blew particularly hard, and her hair flew, it was stunning!

Without thinking, he raised his camera and took a picture of her. The sound of the film retracting and winding, made her look up and he was caught even more in her intense stare. She smiled, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear, “Did you just take a picture of me?” she sweetly asked.

“Oh…” Hyun Sung blushed as he nearly dropped his camera and nodded his head, “Yeah…I’m sorry, I should have asked…it’s just that you…”

“Yeah, I just looked too gorgeous to let the moment pass you by and snapped a shot, I get it.” She sighed, “It happens all the time,” she wistfully looked out to the pond, dropping the last of her bread crumbs to the hyperactive ducks that fought to get them.

“Yeah… doesn’t seem like you like it very much though,” Hyun Sung said, bowing to her. “I’m sorry, I still should have asked. I never should have just snapped a shot of you like that. It was rude of me.”

The girl watched him with slight surprise before she giggled, and extended her hand out to him, “I’m Hyun A,”

“Ah,” he moved forward, “Hyun Sung,” he said taking her hand and shaking it. He quickly let go of it, surprising her again. She silently watched him, before he said something that made her once again feel surprised with him. “You look so sad,”

It was a jab at her pride, but she took it for what it was. Just a concerned stranger, “You look upset yourself,” she commented, “What’s wrong?” she was happy with how she turned the tables on him.

“Uh,” he shook his head. Hyun A patted the bench beside her and offered him to sit down. For a long moment, Hyun Sung was silent before he said. “I think I’m going to give up.”

“Huh, what?” she was confused by his admittance.

Hyun Sung sighed, looking down at his camera, “The guy that I like got mated to someone else. He told me he doesn’t love his mate, so I thought maybe I still had a chance before things got too deep. I could tell him how I felt, put everything on the table and offered him a chance to be with me…but,” he shook his head. “The more time passes the more it seems so impossible that it would happen.” He bitterly laughed, “I don’t even have the guts to properly confess to him.”

Hyun A gasped when she saw his tears, and found that it made her uncomfortable. “Don’t…” she stuttered before she steeled herself, “Don’t give up. Confess to him! You still have that chance don’t you? How is he ever supposed to know how you feel if you don’t put your whole heart out there!”

“I’m scared it’ll get crushed.” He admitted.

Hyun A looked down at her skirt, and then pressed both her hands to her lap. “I used to feel like that,” she admitted. “I used to think that not yet; I still have time to confess. No not today, I don’t want to ruin today, maybe next time…but next time will never come because he’s gone. He’s dead, and I waited too long, I acted as if everything was just fine and sent him on his way to find true love, when I was in love with him!” she cried, “I was so stupid, I should have confessed earlier, even if my heart would get crushed. It would be better knowing what he felt for me, than me never having told him what I felt and now I’m left wondering, what if, what if, what if I had told him.” she shook, tears already springing forwards. “I won’t forgive myself for that, no one.”

“You shouldn’t blame yourself,” Hyun Sung said, looking at her with wide eyes. “How could you have known that he would die out there?”

“I didn’t but it’s still my fault…and now seeing couples all so happy, all those new couples. It makes me sick. I want to destroy them all for having what I never was able to have,”

“Hyun A,” Hyun Sung whispered.

“Don’t worry, I have the perfect plan to make them all pay.” She smirked, “All those couples that will attend the battle, I will kill them all.”

Hyun Sung shook his head. “No, that won’t solve anything!” he cried, grabbing her shoulders and slightly shaking her, “You can’t do that. You are not the only one hurting you know” he yelled at her and she looked at him with wide eyes.

“But I…”

“No!” Hyun Sung snapped, “You’ll be killing even more people, and you are blindly doing it. You are still alive, and still have a chance to fall in love,”

Hyun A smiled at him and shook her head. Her hand gripped and she thought about slapping him, but stopped as she looked at his face and saw herself, just like she was back then. Pathetic and longing for someone who hardly even looked her way- for someone who probably never loved her and she still pined.

She moved her hands to his cheeks instead, pressing her palms tightly to his cheeks as she resentfully smiled. “Then…can you prove me wrong on something Hyun Sung?” she softly asked, “Can you do what I could not do and confess to the person you love, and take whatever they give you be it acceptance or rejection…can you?” she whispered the last part, looking at his eyes searchingly, in a sort of desperate way. Hyun Sung opened and closed his mouth, not wanting to get hurt, but at the same time he found that he wanted to help Hyun A, so badly.

“I…” he whispered.

“Can you do that Hyun Sung?” she asked once more, “Confess to them and let me see what happens.” She pleaded with him.

Hyun Sung felt tears pierce his eyes but he bit them back and he nodded his head. “I…I can.”

She smiled at him. “Then join the battle with me, and let’s prove to every one of those happy couples that they can be taken down by an unmated pair like us. Let’s take revenge on them that way.” She enthusiastically offered, “Let’s show our strength!”

Hyun Sung found himself nodding at her idea. He didn’t know why, but then and there, whatever she would have asked from him, he would have gone with it-specially to see her smile like that again.


Minzy had just gotten off the phone with her sisters, and found that they were having a great time in their vacation, and it was going to be one more month before they returned. Minzy was glad that they were enjoying themselves. In reality, she couldn’t explain it but today she felt completely at ease and so incredibly happy. Maybe it was because it was hers and Daesung’s anniversary.

When her cell phone buzzed, Minzy was slightly jolted out of her daze and glanced at who had sent her a message. When she saw that it was from Daesung, asking her to meet him in the park in about ten minutes, she quickly stood up and packed her things. Her co-workers looked at her oddly, seeing as they could leave already, but usually Minzy always stayed a bit later just to make sure she finished enough work as possible.

Minzy rushed down the streets, running like the wind as she made her way to the park. When she reached it, it seemed to be empty, but all of a sudden- “SURPRISE!” and everyone was there. Her ears perked up and her tail puffed out from the shock that even had her heart racing. Daesung chuckled as he came from the crowd towards her. “Hey, babe, you okay?” he asked.

She nodded, “Just a bit shocked,” she admitted, calming down, before launching herself at him for a hug. “Thank you!”

“Seungri, you’re supposed to wait.” Young Bae said as his boyfriend started to grab food in a plate, and just kept piling it up.

“I’m hungry,” Seungri complained. “Besides, they are already eating,” he said, pointing an accusing finger to the other two. Young Bae sighed when he saw Ji Yong and Seung Hyun had already sat down to eat as well, and were feeding each other.

“I see,” he said as he sat down.

“I’ll feed you!” Seungri sat down beside him, holding a piece of meat to Young Bae’s lips. Young Bae was a bit shy, but opened his mouth and allowed Seungri to feed him.

Daesung and Minzy stopped hugging as they turned to look at the others whom were already eating the food greedily. “Hey you are supposed to wait for us!”

“You were taking too long,” Seung Hyun said, and Ji Yong nodded his head in agreement.

“Sit down and eat Minzy noona.” Ji Yong welcomed.

“Wow, it all looks so good,” Minzy said as she sat down, and Daesung grabbed a plate to serve her. “Who cooked all of this?” she asked.

Everyone grinned, and Daesung felt a bad feeling at the pit of his stomach, “Daesung!”

Minzy laughed, knowing that Daesung really couldn’t cook, but for now she was too happy to even say anything. At least there was an effort involved, and everything Daesung always did for her always warmed her heat, and made her love him even more.

Before long-after a long celebration of talking, food eating, and game playing- everyone had to go since they still had work to do, and Daesung and Minzy went home where Ji Yong and Young Bae had given him instructions on what had happened. According to them, their house was newly decorated, with balloons and several other things that he wasn’t sure what to expect.

As soon as he and Minzy got home though, they were both greeted by the sight of a beautifully decorated living room. There were balloons everywhere, but neatly placed and decorative. The couches had all been moved in the living room to make room for a rounded table, dressed in a plaid table cloth. There were candles lighting the room, and a red rose in a vase in the middle of the table. There were two plates and what seemed to be wine and wine glasses all placed neatly.

Daesung placed the cake down on the table and couldn’t help but be amazed at how his brothers made all this possible. “Should we eat desert?” Daesung offered.

Minzy grinned impishly at him, “I was kind of hoping that you were desert,” she said, as she moved close to him, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Daesung’s eyes landed on her lips and his hands move to her waist. “Actually, that sounds really good right now,” he said, pulling her close, and leaning in to kiss her on the lips. The both of them continued to kiss, as they stumbled down to the floor, tearing at each others clothes as they did so.

“Happy anniversary,” Minzy said as Daesung moved down her body, his lips working on her neck and reaching down to the swell of her . He hummed something, but she was not sure what it was, as her mind got lost in the pleasure that his fingers brought when they reached down in between her legs.

All she could do was cry his name in passion, “DAESUNG!”


Nya Nya, we got progress, whether you see it or not XD Lol.. Now, Do you guys want a DaeXMinzy Lemon or should I just get on with the story and move it to another good part?? I'm lettting you guys decide now.