Chapter Thirty

We Are Just Meant To Be

We Are Just Meant To Be 

Chapter Thirty 

 

Chapter Thirty

After everything was said and done, Ji Yong and Seung Hyun had realized a few things fast.

One of them being that the battles were coming down to an end, and they were at the finals together! But that was not what was bothering them. In fact, that was the least of their worries. There was now something else that was bothering them even more.

It was the realization that the threat of Siwon and Hee Chul’s words were very true. They had noted it when they had seen Hee Chul break down in front of them a few days ago, begging them to give up the battle. The man had then tried to bribe them with money, and then plane tickets so that they would go away, but both of them had refused. It was obvious that Hee Chul himself didn’t want to have the possibility of losing his mate.

Now, they didn’t know whether they were being deceived or not, but they couldn’t throw caution to the wind here. Especially not with the way that Hee Chul had also participated in trying to break them up.

So they decided to place their original plan in motion.

Which involved girls, but not just any girls-- and in result, a talk with Mi Hae and the rest of her group. Ji Yong didn’t know them, but he had heard from Seung Hyun that they were his biggest fans, and that Mi Hae had wanted to mate with him (As disturbing as that was to Ji Yong). Seung Hyun also told him that she would do anything for him. So they were hoping that with this fan base, they would be able to get somewhere. So they had asked them to meet them in a fancy restaurant that Seung Hyun learned from Ga In that Mi Hae enjoyed going.

That was why they were currently standing outside, making people look at them oddly when they walked past them to go into the restaurant. Ji Yong huffed, crossing his arms. He hated feeling nervous, but as weird as this plan was, he could only hope that it worked and had some effect, at least.

“Let’s go inside now,” Seung Hyun gestured to the word, making Ji Yong pout up at him.  

“Just make sure that she doesn’t jump me,” Ji Yong growled to Seung Hyun.

Seung Hyun sighed. “As if I even let her entertain the idea of doing such a thing,” he growled in return. Girls, were odd creatures after all, and scary at that.

Both of them finally entered at the same time, even if they had hesitated for a while now. Seung Hyun noted that Mi Hae had not brought all her group with her, there was only Ga In beside her. At least he had worked with Ga In before, and knew her a bit better than Mi Hae. He could at least expect some self control out of Ga In.  

Ji Yong’s tail suddenly reached for Seung Hyun’s, as well as the blond neko pressed himself closer to his mate, wrapping both his arms around him. The girl, the one that he knew didn’t work in Seung Hyun’s team, was sitting there was the one that was scary. She had short hair and a business like look on her face that was scary. She was obviously very aggressive, if her long nails didn’t already say anything about that.

Seung Hyun looked at Ji Yong, making sure that his mate was alright before fully approaching both females. “Hello, Mi Hae ssi” Seung Hyun said, and signaled for Ji Yong to take a seat on the far end. Mi Hae didn’t say anything as her eyes had gone large, and she stared at Ji Yong with pure awe. Ga In bit into her lower lip, and placed a hand over Mi Hae, to keep her from doing anything that would lead to her jumping Ji Yong.  That is why she was here now. If the other two were here, they would more than likely cave and let Mi Hae do as she pleased.

“Ji Yong…it’s really you,” Mi Hae said, perhaps the only comprehensive thing going through her mind. Seung  Hyun shook his head as he sat down beside Ji Yong. Her eyes then moved to Seung Hyun and she pouted. “Seung Hyun, you are here as well,” She petulantly muttered like a displeased child. Seung Hyun nodded his head.

“Well, I wouldn’t let my mate near you alone,” Seung Hyun muttered, narrowing his eyes at her. Mi Hae blinked, before she laughed loudly, making people glance their way before quickly looking away.

“Well, yes, I guess I did threaten you to take your mate from you,” Mi Hae said, and then sighed, “That was until I watched everything that went down in the battles.” Mi Hae smiled at Seung Hyun, making him feel a little out of place. That expression on her face was new to him. And it was scary.

Ji Yong cleared his throat, “I’d appreciate it if you stopped hitting on my mate,”

Mi Hae and Ga In both blushed. “I wasn’t hitting on Seung Hyun,” Mi Hae said, wide eyed as she stared at Ji Yong.

Ji Yong scoffed, before looking at Mi Hae, “I heard from Hyunie that you know everything that there is to know about me well, but I can guess there is one thing you don’t know. You are not the only person that finds my mating with Seung Hyun odd. As well as there are probably a bunch of people right now trying to break us up, even though we are not hurting anyone?”

“Hey! I gave up the idea of breaking you two up together when I saw you both together. Now…” She blushed.

“She’s turned into a fan of your mating,” Ga In clarified for her.

“I still do love you, Ji Yong, you are the most amazing person, but, I am guessing me fangirling about you is not why we are here now,” Mi Hae said, going into a serious tone. She didn’t want to seem too eager around Ji Yong, despite her own feelings. She prided herself on self control. “As far as I know, which is what Seung Hyun has told me, that the both of you are in trouble, because of a bet?” she asked.

“Yeah,” Seung Hyun nodded.

Ji Yong pouted. “I agreed that Seung Hyun and I would face Choi Siwon and his mate Hee Chul, and the losing team would have to leave the other and undo their mating,”

“You know, I don’t know why people place so much value on bets,” Ga In sighed, feeling like this was childish.

“It’s more about the principle of giving your word more than anything else,” Ji Yong said. Seung Hyun groaned.

“Ji Yong doesn’t go back on what he says,” Seung Hyun said.

“I can see,” Mi Hae sighed. Sitting back and clicking her long nails on the table before her, she sized up both males before she smirked. “Alright, lay it on me, what did you two have in mind?” she asked.

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun looked at each other before telling her exactly what they needed from her.

---

Hyuna was worried.

She had a long talk with her sister, Ga Yoon. All of them had been worried about her, and Ga Yoon was about the only one that could seem to crack her shell. Besides, she also mentioned that she had seen Hyuna battle alongside Hyung Sung and had asked her what was going on. And when she asked her if she was mated, that was where it threw her for a loop. She was not mated after all, but there her sister was pointing out things that should have been obvious to even her.

And what was worse, was that she had not once thought about her ex-love.

And then she really got to thinking. That she and Hyun Sung were actually compatible. There was a lot of things that prove it! Even the way that they worked together while battling. She had to admit that she loved the way that he always had her back.

But really….

Were they…

Couldn’t be

Hyuna was more than sure that there was nothing between her and Hyun Sung! There was nothing growing between them, there couldn’t be.

Her heart belonged to another…

She wasn’t that fickle to suddenly fall in love with someone! It had to be a lie. There was no way. But no matter how much Hyuna tried to deny it, there more she thought of Hyun Seung’s smiles, frowns, his eyes, his voice, and his hopes. A hope that she believe in solely because he was so determined to reach it.

He was in love with Kwon Ji Yong…So no, there was no room for her in his heart. Just like there shouldn’t be any room for him in her heart.

And yet, the more she kept thinking on it, the more she realized that she was jealous. She didn’t want Hyun Sung to succeed in being with Ji Yong or even wining him over. She wanted him to succeed so he could see how incredible he was. But she never wanted him not to be by her side, because that’s where she wanted to be. By his side.

Hyuna began to cry, scared to even think what her feelings could mean. Because she knew that there was no way that he could feel the same about her.

Never.

He probably had not realized yet how incredible they were together. Strangely enough, she had no desire to show him, or prove it to him otherwise. But deep down inside she hoped that he was watching her, and that he would be able to see it.

But she knew men.

Men were idiots when it came to girls feelings. They couldn’t seem to understand the simple concept that a girl didn’t want to be telling them every single little detail all the time. Once in a while, a girl wanted to feel special that the man in her life noticed something about her that she didn’t have to point out. That he saw her feelings, or even perceived that she might want something without her having to ask for it—like an ice cream cone was a nice surprise.

But men seemed to like having their hands held, and for a girl to nag at them- and then complain about it in the end. Then you thought about it! and they were right in their accusation that they couldn’t read your mind, but after spending time with them and getting to know you, shouldn’t  they at least have some sort of clue!

Girls liked nice gestures, even if they seemed out of the blue. It was nice to be noticed, and appreciated.

Why did they have to be such idiots!

Hyuna didn’t know, but she didn’t expect Hyun Sung to be any different from the others. That was why she had no hopes for this.

No expectations.

And if she didn’t, then there was no way that she could be hurt.

---

Dong Wook glared at Siwon, “Why would you make such an idiotic bet! Seung Hyun and his mate already beat you once, what makes you think that they won’t succeed again? Do you want to lose your own mate?” he snapped. Siwon scowled.

“What little fate that you have on me brother,” Siwon growled.

“Seung Hyun is our brother as well, and this isn’t about having fate on anyone. You are playing a dangerous game,”

“I’ve realized that when Hee Chul yelled at me and then cried!” Siwon snapped. Sighing, the man shook his head, “but the bet is set, I can’t go back on my word. It’ll make me look like a coward.”

“It’ll make you smart to go back on it,” Minki stood from where he was sitting. All of the Choi brothers had heard what had happened, and they had decided to corner their eldest brother. It was already unfair that he was doubting Seung Hyun’s decision in mate, now he was just being reckless.

Jun Hong sighed. “Why don’t we just let him be reckless at this point. It’s better if he shoots himself in the foot for being an idiot.”

“There won’t be any need, he already refuses to go back in his word,” Dong Wook shook his head. “Well, what are you going to do?” he asked Siwon.

Siwon shrugged his shoulders. “Absolutely nothing that you guys say, I will fight.”

“And Hee Chul?” Minki asked, narrowing his eyes into a glare.

“He’ll be there if he knows what’s good for him” Siiwon snapped without thinking.

“What’s good for me?” All the Choi brothers gasped and turned around to see Hee Chul standing on the other side. There was a hurt look on his face, which quickly changed into one of pure anger. Siwon opened and closed his mouth to try and defend himself, but nothing came out from his mouth. There was nothing that he could say to defend himself from the look on Hee Chul’s face, “Do I really matter so little to you Siwon?”

“You heard wrong, that’s not what I meant. You know that you are the most important thing to me, in my life, you are everything!” Siwon immediately said, going to Hee Chul, reaching for his hands. Hee Chul slapped them away and crossed his arms.

“Oh right, grovel like a dog on your knees, why don’t you,” Minki smirked causing Siwon to bare his fangs at him.

“That would be a sight,” Jun Hong muttered, before he sighed.

“We heard about the bet and we were trying to talk him out of it. Sorry that you had to hear that Hee Chul,” Dong Wook said.

 Hee Chul shook his head, “If he won’t even listen to me about taking back his words, then he is not going to listen to anyone,” he turned around, “I just hope that he realizes that he would be sleeping in the couch today, and coming nowhere near me,” with that Hee Chul left. Siwon cursed under his breath, trying to think out of a way from such cruel punishment.

“In the dog house,” Minki teased.

“Woof,” Jun Hong Added, before they started laughing.

“Enough you two, you are not helping,” Dong Wook walked over to both his brothers, and started to urge them out of the room.

“Fine, we’ll go, don’t push!” Minki huffed, grabbing Jun Hong’s arm, “Let’s go eat somewhere little brother,” he said.

“Ah…you don’t have something to do with Dong Ho- hyung”

“He’s working right now, come on,” And the door closed behind them.

“Those two.” Siwon sighed, shaking his head. He hated how his brothers always tried to . Even though he was the older one. They always seemed to have some sort of disregard for him. It made him feel like he wasn’t that old. Maybe that was just how family made you feel…

“Forget about them, what about your situation. Obviously Hee Chul isn’t happy about it either,” Dong Wook snapped.

Siwon sighed, defeated. “I know, but I will figure it out on my own. I’m pretty sure that things are going to turn out alright.” Siwon sat himself down on the floor. “It always works out, one way or another, and it’s always were life wants you to be,”

Dong Wook sighed, “Even if things do work out in the end, are you going to really try and destroy Ji Yong and Seung Hyun’s mating? After all, it’s were life wanted them to be. And it’s where both of them are determined to stay,”

“I’m just trying to make sure that my brother won’t be hurt by someone like Kwon Ji Yong,” Siwon glared at Dong Wook.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Dong Wook glared at him.

“As if you haven’t heard the things that he has done, because Kwon Ji Yong is never serious about anything, always dating and breaking hearts,” Siwon snapped.

“What makes you think that Ji Yong has ever dated anyone?” Dong Wook asked, completely confused with the accusation.

“Don’t you read anything at all? Ji Yong might work for the YG magazines, but he has also been a model, and he has been featured in many others, and they all tell about his relationships and all that he is doing, and even what he is like, in his personality. They got everything written down,” Siwon snapped, clenching both his hands in anger. Why was his brother so blind? Everything was plain as day. Kwon Ji Yong is a player.

“And you believe a magazine over actually speaking to the person in reality?” Dong Wook calmly asked.

“If you want reality! I’ve talked to several girls that have told me that Kwon Ji Yong had broken their hearts! Love ‘em and leave ‘em, that is his little game,” Siwon said it, so sure of himself.

“And who are these girls that you spoke to?” Dong Wook asked. He wasn’t sure that there was even a person that Ji Yong had officially dated. As far as he knew there wasn’t anyone before Seung Hyun came around. Ji Yong of course could have probably considered dating back then, not that there was anything wrong with that, but Dong Wook doubted that he ever broke a heart out of malice.

“Girls, I don’t care for their names,” Siwon got to his feet, ready to go. He was tired of having to explain his reasoning to Dong Wook. His brother was just being biased because he worked with Ji Yong and was more than likely his friend.

“What? You mean just because you heard it from someone that you will believe it, without the credibility behind their words?”

“Shut up already, and let me do what I want to do,” Siwon started to walk away. Just as he reached the door Dong Wook called him back. Siwon halted, and looked over his shoulder to him, wondering what else he would have to say.

“You out of all people know me better than the rest of our brothers, and you would know, I would never be friends with someone that would purposely hurt others!”

“Stop protecting him,”

“I don’t only protect him, but our brother as well. I think they are perfect,”

“You would think that,” Siwon rolled his eyes, and then closed the door with a loud bang. He didn’t care anymore. Maybe, in the back of his head, there was a small voice telling him that what he was doing was wrong and childish. That what he was doing was kind of stupid really and a bit pointless, but the resolve in him wouldn’t allow him to go back on his words.

He would feel embarrassed if he somehow did. And he realized that he had dug his own hole, but for the life of him, he would find a way out of it, without anyone’s help.

He didn’t need their help.


Ji Yong didn’t know why, or could even explain it to himself or anyone that would ask, but he was completely happy.  Maybe that would explain why he had the television on, watching music videos, while he danced and sang along with the song. He was jumping up and down on the couch, before he decided to throw himself on Seung Hyun, whom was quietly reading a book in the loveseat.

“Ji, that hurts…” Seung Hyun gasped when Ji Yong kept squirming on his lap.

“Ne, Seung Hyun, let’s eat something bloody and meaty?” Ji Yong excitedly asked, until the chair fall backwards on them. This sent both of them rolling off to the side, together, while both of them laughed.

“Alright, do you want to go hunting?” Seung Hyun asked when they hit a wall, and they stopped rolling. Ji Yong nodded his head.

“Yes, and then,” Ji Yong reached down.

Seung Hyun gasped, “,”


 

Im just setting myself up...^^''

 

FACEBOOK

https://www.facebook.com/UntilWheneverForeverBigbang?ref=br_tf

https://www.facebook.com/pages/ElObsessionGDTOP/1393570130885299?ref=hl