Chapter Four

We Are Just Meant To Be

Chapter Four:

How long had he been running?

His feet were aching, he was tired, and his stomach was growling with deep hunger. What was he going to do? The dominant that he had grabbed the attention of was not relenting and was keeping up with him well. Ji Yong would have thought he would have lost him already, but no such luck.

Whatever turn he made, or whatever idea he came up with just to lose him for a second seemed to fail him, because he was always right there, right behind him.  

It made his heart jump for joy though.

Jumping down from the tree tops where he had been hiding, he landed on the solid ground of the forest, and started to skip around, a small tune playing in his head as he did so, and at the same time hoping to find some sort of food that will fill him. But before he could even think about hunting something down, the white haired dominant stood before him, holding what looked to be two killed rabbits. Somehow the thought of the dominant hunting him food, made him feel pleased with the dominant and like him that much more. Ji Yong eyed them hungrily, and then flicked his eyes to the dominant, being cautious.

“Why?” he asked.

“I know you’re hungry,” the other responded.

Ji Yong frowned, “How would you know?” he asked, and then his damned stomached growled, giving him away.

“That’s how,” the Dominant mocked and smirked widely at him as he held out the offered food, causing Ji Yong to haughtily look away from the offered food and refuse. Then his stomach rumbled again, protesting at the fact that Ji Yong was not going to feed it.

Watching the small submissive struggle with himself on whether to take the food or not was plainly amusing. Before long, Ji Yong moved fast to snatch one rabbit away from the dominants hands, and fled away to eat it in seclusion. The dominant sighed, and rushed after him, keeping only a small distance to watch over the submissive as it ate. He didn’t want to agitate him in leaving the food behind.

The sun was almost going to set and he needed to make sure the submissive stayed safe through the night.

As he started to eat, he could sense a group of different males and females approaching him and the submissive he had been pursuing. It made him feel apprehensively possessive of the submissive he was currently watching over.

Moving towards the submissive, he looked out, waiting for the others to make themselves present. Apparently the small submissive had sensed them as well because he stopped eating and went on alert. For a moment they continued to eat, the white haired male watching as the small white blond haired submissive now had blood all over his face, and hands.

He couldn’t help but find him so adorably cute!

His thoughts were cut short when there was some rustling. There was a group, mostly dominants and only a few submissive. The submissive continued walking along with some dominants, but only three dominants stopped. “Hello!” One of the dominants called when they spotted the both of them. “Do you guys want to join our group for the night; it could be dangerous out there without any protection,”

“No thanks,” The white haired dominant growled.

“Ah!” the other male said, noting how the dominant was being protective of the submissive beside him. They had just entered grounds where a dominant was trying to lay claim on a submissive. The answer was obvious that that dominant was going to be protecting that submissive tonight.

Still, the four dominants locked their eyes with the precious blond submissive, and were smitten at first sight. He was just so damn pretty, their fingers itched to touch him and even claim him for their own.  

“Ah dude, share that pretty submissive,” One catcalled.

Ji Yong cringed, backing up a little and moving to hide behind the white haired dominant, where it felt safe and away from the others eyes.

“Yah, that pretty one needs to be shared amongst all, it’s kind of unfair for you to hog him all for yourself so just step aside,” Another complained, waggling his eyebrows towards the shy submissive to try and catch his attention.

Ji Yong felt repulsed as the other dominants started to howl in wanton need, and started to show off their power to lure him out. He growled, frustrated, he was not interested in the slightest! He just wanted them to go away and leave him alone! For a moment he felt scared that he could be left alone with those males. That he would be abandoned by the dominant he was currently hidding behind of. But his hope laid with his chosen dominant, when the white haired male shifted, his attention was riveted back to him.

The dominants all chuckled to themselves, thinking it was cute that the submissive was trying to resist them. To them it was a game, and Ji Yong's fear was amusing.

“Come on man, step aside,” One of the dominants boldly said, thinking himself the best as he stepped forward, expecting the white haired one to submissively move aside and let him at the small submissive. Well, that was proven to be a wrong move when the dominant growled louder than the growling submissive, and using his magic, pushed the dominant back into the other two.

“What the,”

“Dude, that is so not cool!”

“Just share!”

“I don’t share,” the white haired male hissed, “Now get the away!” His eyes flashed, promising death, but to the others it was a joke.

“Come on guys,” The leader dominant said, “We can take this dude out, and our reward will be that little submissive!” They charged at the white haired male with the intent on killing him for daring to stand in their way of reaching the submissive.

The white haired male used his own magic to push them far away, knocking them hard so they fell on their faces, and went for one, quickly knocking him out with a punch to the gut, and a hit of his palm on the bastard’s nose, breaking it. Finally, he kicked his prone body to the side.  

The other two were mad that their friend was easily brought down. They quickly scrambled to their feet, and prepared to attack. Suddenly, they both launched at the white haired male, and unfairly attacked him. He was ready though, and more than prepared to take them down and kill them if he had to!

Ji Yong watched, his body slightly shaking as he found himself silently cheering for the white haired dominant to win. Another part of him was restless and he wanted to help him bring down the others! He knew it was crazy, , he didn’t even know his name! But the fact was that he already liked him a lot. He gasped when he saw him be thrown to the side. Was he hurt? Did he need his help? Ji Yong’s tail moved back and forth, his ears flickering as he growled, desperate to make sure that the white haired hyung won and came back to protect him.

He needed him!

The white haired male shoved the second male aside, and decided to focus on brining one down first. He knew he could take them both down at the same time, but these bastards weren’t playing fair. He allowed his magic to glow brightly, as he attacked. This made the other male who was left disregarded smirk, as he set his eyes on the agitated white blond submissive. He was going to get him while the two other idiots were fighting!

Moving forward, he tried to remain silent as he approached the submissive. He slowly allowed his power to increase to entice the young submissive to look at him, and come to him. Oh, and he did catch Ji Yong’s attention, but it was a pissed off Ji Yong who turned his attention. It was low handed and cowardly! It was shameful, and not honorable. No matter what, Ji Yong was not going to allow himself to be easily taken down and he lashed out, throwing his own power at the dominant who gasped at how powerful the submissive was.

He growled with anger, and decided to launch himself at the submissive and forcefully take him away. He was forcibly going to make the submissive like him!

A sphere suddenly grew around Ji Yong and the small submissive looked around the sudden bubble of energy, before looking back at the white haired male who was still fighting with the other male. The dominant that had tried to take him growled and Ji Yong watched with apprehension as he tried to launch himself at the sphere to get to the him, but ended up getting fried and unconscious.

Ji Yong sighed in relief, and then watched as the white haired dominant finished off the other dominant as if he was nothing.

He felt pride explode in his chest as a smile broke through his face.

The sphere around him dropped, and he ran towards the white haired dominants side, beaming at him as he clutched him in a tight hug. The white haired male raised an eyebrow at him, surprised by the sudden action. Ji Yong blushed and let him go, his head bowed slightly embarrassed. “Let’s go,” the dominant said in that deep and deadly voice of his, as he brought his hand to ruffle Ji Yong’s soft hair.

“Yah,” The submissive said, following behind the dominate. “You can call me G-dragon, or GD, for short,” he started to happily babble, telling the dominant his hidden name. It was a sign that the Dominant was passing his tests, and meeting his expectations.

“You can call me Top, or Tabi,” He said, smiling at the adorable little G-dragon.

Hidden names were usually a part of their alter ego, otherwise known as the human part of them. Either before, during, or after mating they would share their hidden names, and even share their human appearance, once they were more comfortable with each other. Their human side was important due to the fact that they were most vulnerable when they lost their powers, and this usually happened during their birthdates. This meant choosing a mate born the same date as you could be a deadly combination.  

Of course, they would not learn their real names unless there was a claim made, which was usually done with a mark being bitten into each other’s wrists. A claiming dominant would bite the submissive wrist and using magic carve a small temporary mark there. In return the submissive would place their own mark on the dominant that was claiming them for security. That mark was a holder so that others know that that submissive was already being courted. Of course, if it didn’t work, eventually the mark did vanish and once more the submissive will be free if the dominant didn’t want to continue to pursue.

The only other way to learn each other’s real name was through fully mating. Mating would be almost as if they were married to each other. They would share a strong bond that connected them together, through bite marks received in any place on their body, commonly the neck, as they get ually intimate and their magic twines together. It was a process that was like sharing your soul with that person, but the feeling claimed to it was inexplicable. Whatever it was, It would mean that they were now connected for life, to be with each other, forever no matter what.

That was why mating was tricky.

That was why sharing too much intimacy was risky.

“I’ll call you Tabi,” Ji Yong happily said.

Top nodded his head and then lead Ji Yong to a secluded area, where he provided him a place to sleep. It was already late night and both were exhausted.

Ji Yong fell asleep as soon as he found himself comfortable and safe.

While Ji Yong slept, Top stood watch, making sure that no one came near his submissive. During the night Top was sure he dosed off here and there, but he most of the time he was starting at G-dragons beautiful face, so angelic. That pouty mouth of his looked so soft, kissable, inviting, and that little nose, so adorable. At some point in the night, the cute little submissive started to loudly and contently purr.

Tabi chuckled, it was around early dawn when he settled down besides the purring submissive, pulling him close as he fell asleep to the lulling sound and joined him in the purring. His arms wrapped themselves possessively around GD’s soft small waist, and he buried his face into the soft white blond locks, taking in the sweet scent from the submissive in his arms. For the first time in so long he actually felt comfortable, and a part of him was already sure that he was not going to be letting go of GD.

 He was going to do a lot more than simply claim him.

It wasn’t until late morning that Ji Yong finally woke up. For a moment he wondered where he was until he remembered that he was out looking for a mate- Someone to call his own.

Speaking of mate, he suddenly sat up and frantically looked all around him. He looked to the left, the right, even up, but there was nothing. There were birds chirping, even the sound of water running and the wind blowing through the leaves of each tree. It was peaceful, it really was, but panic settled in Ji Yong, bursting in every one of his nerve endings.

, he was alone.

Tabi was nowhere to be seen!