Chapter Thirty Two

We Are Just Meant To Be

We Are Just Meant To Be 

Chapter Thirty Two

Ji Yong didn’t want any interruptions.

The final competitions were not for a week, and Dong Wook was taking care of the fashion and promotional shows. There was no reason for there to be any interruptions. But, there was still the fact of Seung Hyun’s job.

There was no way that he was going to let Seung Hyun go any time soon.

That was why as soon as his mate had woken up; he had made sure to stuff him up with their last kill-- a few leftovers that they had in the fridge. With a nice full belly, he had led Seung Hyun back to their bed, where he proceeded to giving him a back massage. Seung Hyun was so deeply pleasured and relaxed that he fell asleep and Ji Yong placed his cell phone on silent when he was sure that his mate wouldn’t notice. He didn’t know why, but he felt so giddy, happy, and evil having done that.

Seeing as he was very pleased with himself, he decided to go take a shower. He wanted to get clean and dress himself in his favorite shirt (that was actually Seung Hyun’s) and boxers, before slipping into bed with his mate. He could nearly purr with the thought.

Seung Hyun on the other hand, sighed, his ears flicking from side to side when he heard the house phone ringing. He was so sleepy, and tired, he really didn’t want to get up, so he curled further into the soft pillows and covers that were around him.

When the phone started to ring for the third time he actually huffed, getting himself up from the comfort of his bed. For a moment he wondered where Ji Yong might be, and stumbled his way towards the door.

Seung Hyun was heading down stairs when Ji Yong stepped out of the bathroom to find the empty bed. He cursed before he rushed out the door, his ears picking up the ring of a phone. Seung Hyun was shocked when all of a sudden he was tackled to the ground by Ji Yong, and then his mate scrambled for the phone, glaring at it.

“We have a house phone?” Ji Yong asked.

“Ugh, of course, why wouldn’t we?” Seung Hyun asked, picking himself up and glaring at his mate. “It would be stupid not to have one,”

“Kind of stupid to have something that I don’t know about,” Ji Yong retorted, baring his fangs.

“Just answer the damned thing,” Seung Hyun got to his feet, quickly moving to his mate. Ji Yong let out a growl, and hiss, fighting to keep the phone for himself, but was soon pinned down. Seung Hyun was about to answer, when the phone stopped ringing and the line was now dead.

“Ha!” Ji Yong grinned, before trying to scratch Seung Hyun’s face. “You’re going to pay for tackling me,” he hissed. Seung Hyun narrowly missed getting out of Ji Yong’s range.  

“You tackled me first!” Seung Hyun yelled, before running away. Ji Yong pouted, before chasing after him, intending very much to get his revenge. He didn’t get far though, as the doorbell rang. Ji Yong stiffened.

What if they had come looking for his mate?

He wasn’t ready to face separation from him again.

“GO AWAY!” he yelled, going to lock the door.

“Hyung!! It’s me, Seungri,” came the response from the other side. Ji Yong felt himself relax, and hesitated, before he opened the door. “Have you been calling the house phone?” he asked, not fully opening the door.

“You have a house phone?”

“Yeah, Seung Hyun says it would be stupid not to have one,”

“Huh.” Seungri thought about it, “I guess a house phone would come in handy in case your cell phone died or something. What’s the number anyway?”

Ji Yong opened the door fully to allow his brother in, “I have no bloody idea,”

“You should ask Seung Hyun then,” Seungri said. “Anyways, I came to tell you that mom wants to throw a baby shower for Minzy, now that she’s getting closer to her due date,” he looked around, “What’s going on here,”

“Seung Hyun is running away from me,” Ji Yong sighed, but stiffened when he heard the phone start ringing again. He was holding it this time so he just glared at it, willing it to stop.

And then suddenly it did.

Ji Yong was perplexed, even Seungri was looking at the phone in awe.

“Hello?”

Seungri took a seat on the couch while watching as realization dawned on Ji Yong. The house phone had more than just one phone where it could be answered from. Meaning his mate was somewhere in the house right now using it!  “SEUNG HYUN!” he screamed, looking frantically for his mate.

“No…Dad?” Seung Hyun was perplexed by the sound of his dad’s voice. Hadn’t Siwon said something about having his dad captive or something. Whatever it was, it seemed that his father was talking about something that made no sense to him. “I thought you were dead,” was the most pleasant thing Seung Hyun could think about saying to the elusive man, despite it being morbid in its own right.  “...What?” Seung Hyun glanced up in time to have his mate pounce on him, not fully catching what his father had just said to him. “Wait Ji…it’s my dad,” Seung Hyun said when his mate tried to claw the phone out of his hand.

Ji Yong relaxed against him, but the white haired neko could see now that his mate was frazzled and stressed.

Seung Hyun wanted to comfort him, but there was now something else weighing gin his mind. His father asked for his attention again, and Seung Hyun took in his words. “Why are you only telling me this now?” he asked. “Why not when you were here?”

His father had a few excuses for him, but all Seung Hyun could think was WOW, all this time, his siblings, that he had wondered about had been right in front of him. How was he going to go about that issue? And why was his father telling him over the phone?

Seung Hyun hung up, not wanting to hear more on the subject. He needed time to think about it before he said anything else- especially to Ji Yong.

Ji Yong…the blond neko squirmed above him, giving him a petulant look that told him to hand over the phone. Seung Hyun did as he was bid. “What’s wrong Yongie?”

Ji Yong had slight tears in his eyes, “All I wanted for today was for me and you not to have to worry about anyone on the outside. I’m not ready to let you go to work any time soon, I don’t think I can handle having to not see you for a while again,” Ji Yong’s hands tightened on Seung Hyun’s shirt, as tears spilled over his mates eyes. “I don’t want to let you go!”

Seung Hyun sat up, pulling Ji Yong into his arms. “Silly Yongie, I served my week already. I don’t have work for the next two weeks, one as break, and the other one for the tournament finals.”

Ji Yong stopped crying, looking at his mate with shinning eyes. “Your mine for two whole weeks?” he asked.  Seung Hyun nodded his head. Ji Yong purred happily, throwing his arms around Seung Hyun, and relief washing over him that he didn’t have to let go of his mate any time soon. Now if only he never ever had to let him go to work ever again, it would be the best! “Hyunie, what if I get you fired?” Ji Yong asked, looking over Seung Hyun’s shoulder.

“Then how am I going to afford your expensive ?” Seung Hyun asked, jokingly as he started to Ji Yong.

The blond neko pouted. “I can afford my expensive and yours, for the both of us,”

“You sure,” Seung Hyun asked, kneading Ji Yong’s even more. The blond prickled in response, before lightly growling.

“Fine!” Ji Yong grabbed his head, kissing him so hard that Seung Hyun was left breathless “Do what you want, just don’t ing die!” Ji Yong pushed away from Seung Hyun and started to walk down stairs, where he was reminded that his brother was still there. Why was he here again?

Oh yeah, Minzy’s due date was fast approaching.


“Did you call your dad?” Han Byul asked as she walked over to her mate. Dong Wook nodded his head, giving her a slight smile. She could still see that there was clear worry evident in his eyes. It wasn’t easy keeping secrets and then letting them all out at once, things tended to go wrong. Secrets within their family never seemed possible, but it seemed that there had been one that even their father had kept from their mother.

Choi Seung Hyun—and what a lovely secret he was.

Dong Wook had made the mistake of asking his mother about him. At first she had insisted that he might have died with the ones that she left behind, or had unintentionally suffocated in her sleep. She had been so convinced that she had all the children ever to survive from her coupling with Hyun Yoon that she seemed unconcerned, until Dong Wook showed her Seung Hyun’s picture.

She had immediately looked at it, matching all the features that ran in their family. Straight nose, sharp piercing eyes, the dark ears, and the only feature that ran on her side—those unmistakable kitten shaped lips.

Their mother had taken the picture and then rushed out of the room, with a mission; she was going to search for her missing child. Ever since she got re matted and even thought about having more children, she had become more loving to them. Her step father suggested that it might be her motherly instincts flowing through her and there was a possibility that she was already pregnant. It would explain her odd behaviors, but Dong Wook hoped that she wouldn’t just walk to Seung Hyun and tried to claim that she was his mother and all that.

It could be shocking if a stranger just popped out of nowhere and claimed to be your long lost mother whom regrets ever losing you. It also seemed very likely something that would be hard to accept.

“What’s wrong?” Han Byul asked, walking over to her mate, and placing her hand over his tense shoulders. Dong Wook sighed and Han Byul decided to help him relax by rubbing his shoulders.

“I asked dad to call Seung Hyun and tell him the truth about all of us. I thought it would be better coming from him,” Dong Wook said. Han Byul nodded her head in agreement, but then frowned.

“It would have also been better if he came in person to tell Seung Hyun. Things are such a mess because of Siwon.”

“They are, and not even Hee Chul knows what his own mate is thinking. Aish, that brother of mine,” Dong Wook said.

“Well, maybe with Seung Hyun learning about the fact that you are all brothers, something can be done about it.” Han Byul said, but not even she believed her own words. Dong Wook simply nodded his head when all of a sudden loud arguing was heard from outside. Both ran outside to see Dong Ho blocking Siwon from reaching Minki.

“Where the hell is Hee Chul, Minki!” Siwon growled, his tail puffed out ad his ears pulled back to show his anger.

“What’s going on here!” Dong Wook called, approaching the situation with caution. Siwon turned to him with glare, and pointing and accusing finger at Minki.

“That bastard over there said something to Hee Chul, and now I can’t find him!” Siwon growled. Dong Wook sighed, and turned to Minki who shook his head.

“I didn’t say anything!”

“Liar!”

“He’s telling the truth!” Dong Ho defended. “Hee Chul came to Minki for advice in dealing with your attitude. He was completely heartbroken over something and he said that he was leaving. He only gave Minki a note to hand over to you,” Dong Ho reached his hand to Minki who handed the note over. It was in an envelope and Siwon snatched it to himself.

Everyone watched him curiously as he opened it and pulled out the short letter.

Siwon,

I decided to go see my parents, without you. I think we can really use this time apart

To think about where our relationship is going I don’t want to lose you

But I can’t help but feel that I already have. I’ll be back in two days.

Miss You

Hee Chul.

“See he’s fine,” Minki said, crossing his arms.

“No he’s not! He went back to his parent’s home. That’s where that guy is” Siwon was trembling with anger and worry now.

“You mean the guy that Hee Chul dated before you and even considered once upon marrying?” Dong Wook asked, wide eyed. Siwon nodded his head, running his hands through his hair. Why was all this things happening to him!

“I’m going after him,” he said, and no one stopped him as he rushed out of the yard, and the direction of Hee Chul’s parent’s house.

“I hope everything is okay,” Minki said, uncrossing his arms. He was mad at his brother, but in no point did he ever wish for him to lose his mate. That was the cruelest thing that could ever happen to anyone. He didn’t think he would survive if he ever lost Dong Ho.

“I don’t think that Hee Chul ever plans to leave Siwon,” Dong Wook said. “I’m sure that they will be fine.”


“When are you leaving?” Ji Yong asked, glaring at his brother who was immersed all of his mates video games. Seung Hyun, thankfully, was back in bed deeply asleep.  Ji Yong wanted to keep the house relatively silent, but with his brother here he doubted that he could accomplish that. Well, so long as Seungri didn’t bother Seung Hyun things would be fine.

“I don’t know, this game is so addicting,” Seungri said in a hushed tone, Ji Yong had already silenced him way too many times.  “Let me play a few more levels.”

“Shouldn’t you be at work, or maybe doing something for Young Bae?” Ji Yong asked. Seungri shook his head.

“Young Bae is working, I’m off today,”

“Have you two decided when you are going to mate?” Ji Yong asked. Seungri nodded his head.

“Right after the tournament, as planned from the very beginning.” Seungri proudly said. Ji Yong nodded his head, and looked towards the television. Seungri sighed, pausing the game, and causing his brother to turn to him with a curious gaze. “Mom also asked how you and Seung Hyun were doing, she seemed worried that neither of you had come over…she’s worried that…” Seungri paused in his talking. Ji Yong pursed his lips.

“She’s worried that Seung Hyun and I aren’t working out as she predicted huh,” Ji Yong said, before shaking his head. “What did you tell her,”

“I told her that you and Hyung were very in love with each other, and  it wouldn’t be long before both of you came to see her, and well, soon have a reason to celebrate your mating with each other.” Seungri said, grinning slightly. “She didn’t look convinced though,”

“It’s almost like she is wishing that Seung Hyun and I would break things off, so she can say that she warned me and I didn’t listen,” Ji Yong bitterly said, shaking his head.

“But you and Hyung are doing great! Both of you love each other so much,” Seungri said, looking at his brother with worry. “Right?”

“Huh…oh yeah, we love each other so much,” Ji Yong said, waving his hand.

“That doesn’t sound too convincing,” Seungri glared, “Are you two having problems we don’t know about?”

“Other than Siwon and that Hee Chul fellow trying to break us up, no, we are not having any problems. Seung Hyun and I are perfect for each other, scary perfect for one another,” Ji Yong made a face that clearly showed fear, “I think I would die without him Seungri, and that in itself is a scary thought. I never thought much about love in the past, I didn’t think about what it could mean, but if this is love, I’m scared,”

“Love isn’t about being scared,” Seungri whispered, leaning back into the couch, “I mean, I worry about Bae so much, at all times, even now I’m wondering what he is doing, and if he’s okay, and he’s not even my mate yet, but I know I love him. I have to trust that because he loves me, that he will be fine for me,” Seungri softly smiled.

Ji Yong though still looked scared. “I could care less what happened to me so long as Seung Hyun is alright,” Ji Yong admitted.

Seungri turned to his brother, “Don’t you trust Seung Hyun to take care of himself?” he asked.

Ji Yong turned to look at his brother, looking at him in the eyes. “I do, but at the same time I can’t help myself,”

“Does Seung Hyun know how you feel about this?” Seungri asked.

“He does, I’m sure that I have never hidden it from him, but he tells me that I have to have confidence in him, that I shouldn’t worry solely about him. That it would burden him if he had to worry too much about me, because I wasn’t doing it myself,”

Seungri frowned, “Exactly how does your relationship with Seung Hyun work?” he asked.

Ji Yong frowned at that, “Normally I suppose,”

“Are you sure?” Seungri asked. Ji Yong gave him a look.

“Yes I’m sure,”

“Whatever you say Ji Yong” Seungri went back to playing his game and Ji Yong felt confused.

“Don’t just go back to playing, what do you mean?”

“I don’t know Ji Yong, I’m not even mated yet. Maybe you should ask Daesung about how his relationship with Minzy works…or so…” Seungri shrugged, his mind immersed into the game once more. Ji Yong got to thinking then. Was there, or could there be something abnormal in his relationship with Seung Hyun?

He was pretty sure that their bond was strong and it allowed them to rely a lot more than just feelings to the other, but was that maybe too much?  Running his fingers through his hair, he sighed, feeling tired.

Seungri barely turned his head to Ji Yong when the black eared neko suddenly stood up, muttering that he was going to bed, and left. Seungri planned to play as long as he could now that he was on his own, but his plans were foiled when he got a phone call from Young Bae, and had to turn things off, rushing out and locking the door on his way out.


Ji Yong got to the bedroom, yawning as he did and crawled into bed, pulling at the soft covers until he could crawl beneath them.  It wasn’t long before he was pressed against Seung Hyun’s back, snuggled against his mate underneath the covers. There he allowed himself to drift off to sleep.

The sun had set, and night had fallen when Seung Hyun woke up. And  it was to a slightly heavy purring weight on top of him. He tried to raise himself, but this caused Ji Yong to groan, and tighten his hold on him. “Yongie, I’m hungry,” the white haired neko murmured, making Ji Yong nuzzle his face into Seung Hyun’s neck.

“Me too…” the blond neko mumbled.

“Then let’s get up,” Seung Hyun tried to move once more, but Ji Yong clamped around him with all his body, shaking his head.

“Why, when you are so comfy,” Seung Hyun shifted a bit, and soon both were comfortable again. Silence filled the room again, but only for a small while.

“You like sleeping on me that much?” Seung Hyun whispered.

“It’s when I sleep the best,” Ji Yong whispered in return.

“I’m hungry,”

Sighing, Ji Yong finally rolled away. Seung Hyun took this time to pounce on him and carry him down stairs, towards the kitchen, all the while; Ji Yong protested but never let his hold on Seung Hyun slip.

If this wasn’t love, Ji Yong didn’t know what this was then. But he loved Seung Hyun, so much it hurt.

And he was sure that Seung Hyun felt the same.


Decisions decisions, Should GD and TOP have kids in this at one point. Or not. I haven't decided yet. 

I think I'll re read my own work and see how I can start off finishing this plot line. Still a long way to go for this 

story that doesn't wish to end. ^^ so no worries.