Chapter Twenty-Three

We Are Just Meant To Be

 

We Are Just Meant To Be

Chapter Twenty-Three

“How did it go?” Daesung asked the moment that Seungri and Young Bae both entered the hospital room, where Minzy was still resting. “What happened?” Young Bae looked hesitant on what to say while Seungri just cheered and bounced about the room.

“It was AWESOME!” he proclaimed, doing a little dance. Daesung watched him, and wondered exactly what had happened, and he turned back to Young Bae.

“You did record it right?”

“We did” Young Bae nodded, and brought out his SD card from his pocket, “But you are not going to believe what you are going to see,” he said as Daesung took the card from him and walked over to the television and slipped it into the side slot. The television control was beside Minzy and she immediately turned it on, and set it up so the card contents would play. She frowned though when she saw that there were two videos.

One of them seemed to be of Seungri talking, and going around making wacky faces, and how excited he was. Seungri blushed, and Young Bae looked away when Minzy and Daesung turned questioning looks towards him. “Just play the second one,” he finally said and Minzy and Daesung started to snicker as Minzy shifted to the second one and pressed enter.

As soon as the video started to play, loud cheering blasted off the speakers filling the room.

Earlier that day…

Seung Hyun and Ji Yong were still standing beside each other when Siwon allowed his aura to fill him. his eyes darted back and forth to each male in front of him and he felt so utterly confused as to who was the dominant and who was the submissive. It was frustrating act really, but he was going to get both of them for it and make them wish that they had never dared to pull this stupid little stunt. Twirling his tail, he gave Hee Chul a cue to prepare himself to offer an attack in case both of them decided to get close. 

As their first moves, Ji Yong let his aura fill in his hands and he formed a baseball bat. Seung Hyun beside him already had balled up some of his energy, and he tossed one towards Ji Yong whom had twisted his body a little to the side, and just in time he swung his bat and as he hit Seung Hyun’s energy ball, it gave it even more, mixing his own aura into it, and sent it towards Siwon, whom nudged his own mate, and both of them moved out of the way, completely confused and taken aback.

Ji Yong cursed under his breath, as the moment that the ball hit it caused a strong explosion and left a deep hole on the ground. The crowd had been shaken, but screams of pure joy soon erupted from them and they couldn’t wait to see what would happen next.

“What was that?” Siwon asked, eyes wide as he looked at the torn terrene.

“Come on, we’re about to see if you can keep up!” Seung called. He then threw several energy balls into the air, and Ji Yong grinned as he jumped up and using his bat, hit them all at different speed and different directions, each one of them heavy and deadly. Siwon and Hee Chul kept moving, but when Seung Hyun offered even more energy balls to his giggling mate, Siwon decided that play time was over.

Immediately he created a strong barrier around himself and his mate.

“This doesn’t seem fair,” Hee Chul hissed. And Siwon nodded his head.

“Don’t worry, we’ll get them.”

Ji Yong sent an energy ball of his own towards Seung Hyun as he landed gracefully on the ground once more, and Seung Hyun created his own bat just in time to hit it. As soon as the ball made contact with Siwon’s barrier, it froze it, and out of Siwon’s control.

“Ready Ji?” Seung Hyun called.

“Ready” Ji Yong responded, and Seung Hyun tossed him another ball.

And just like that, the barrier crumbled into shattered pieces of glowing glass. Siwon was amazed, but right now was not the time to be praising the enemy. It was obvious these two knew each other’s power, but there was one flaw, and he was going to exploit it. Giving Hee Chul a cue, Siwon made up his mind.

It didn’t matter at this point who the dominant or submissive was, he was going to take them down one by one and crumble them.

Creating a large bout of aura around himself, he rushed forward. His speed was amazing as he moved fast, and soon was in front of Ji Yong, whom gasped and raised both his hands up to create a barrier of his own.

Siwon smirked, and Hee Chul immediately started to feed him enough energy to get Ji Yong’s aura to crumble. Of course that didn’t happen, as suddenly the earth under him crumbled, and he felt himself sink down into the ground. Ji Yong pushed away, and flipped in the air, vanishing.

It was Siwon’s turn to gasp, as he looked bellow him and saw nothing but ground. He immediately jumped out of the hole, and looked around, but seeing no one but Hee Chul on the field. Hee Chul was desperately looking all around, and seeming a bit scared and unsure. Where had Ji Yong and Seung Hyun gone?

“Behind you!” Hee Chul suddenly screamed, and Siwon turned around in time to catch the foot of the person that was about to kick him. He barely got to see the face of Ji Yong as he did. The little bastard even winked at him, before he vanished once more. “To your side” and this time someone kneed him on the side and hit him right on the gut. He turned to his side, to see Seung Hyun there, and this one wasn’t playing games.

So, he was the dominant!

Maybe that deduction was already too late, but he lurched forward to land his own attack. Seung Hyun dodged, but moved to punch him and Siwon found himself moving out of the way as they engaged on hand to hand combat.

Their moves were sharp and at lightning speed as the other worked hard to land an attack to the other. Neither of them were push over’s.  Eventually even their claws had been drawn out, but the moment that Siwon managed to land one scratch across Seung Hyun’s cheek, Ji Yong felt anger rise in him.

His eyes turned towards Hee Chul whom looked incredibly concerned for his mate and seemed to be sending him bouts of power. Ji Yong dipped his hands subtly into the ground, and sent a jolting amount of his own power to the weakening submissive. As Hee Chul was not expecting the jolt, he received it head on, and he screamed out in crucial pain as Ji Yong didn’t relent, and drove him into the wall- completely injuring him.

Siwon had been distracted by the scream of his mate that in turning his head and removing his attention from Seung Hyun was an even bigger mistake. Seung Hyun landed a few kicks and punches, before he blasted him, and ended the battle.

Siwon landed on the floor, completely exhaust.

“It’s not over yet,” Young Bae and Seungri who had been in awe turned towards Dong Ho and Minki. Both of them looked slightly worried. “They just gave them a reason to be even dangerous. You just don’t easily take down Siwon and Hee Chul”

“What do you mean…?” Seungri asked.

“Watch,”

As if in cue, Hee Chul stood up, his aura surrounding him completely healing his injuries. Then his aura surrounded Siwon, helping him to heal. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun watched them from a distance, as the crowd started to chant the names of Siwon and Hee Chul. Both of them were soon standing, in the same stance as in the beginning, looking like nothing had happened.

“This is what they always do. They always either get their opponents to battle all out until they deplete their power or they make the other couple think they have won only to just completely shatter their psyche. But Hee Chul is special; his healing abilities are amazing… Right now they must be hungry for Seung Hyun’s and Ji Yong’s blood,” Dong Ho said. “They are completely in balance.”

As he said this, Si Won and Hee Chul’s aura both surrounded them. It was as if Hee Chul was completely feeding Siwon.

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun looked towards each other, “Hyunie,”

“I know Yongie,” Seung Hyun said. “But we’ve faced worse before,” he said.

Ji Yong nodded, and both of them looked towards their opponent once more. Siwon smirked at them.

“Prepare to feel pain!” he growled and vanished. Ji Yong and Seung Hyun decided to do the same so they could confuse him.

Siwon though only had his eyes set on Seung Hyun. After all, there was no doubt in his mind that he was the dominant, and if he took his down, then his overly confident submissive would surely fall fast. It was funny, how Seung Hyun had to have his mate fight at his side- he was nothing but a weakling. As he finally got a lock on Seung Hyun, he came at him full force, hitting him so hard that he sent him flying across the arena and onto the other side, where Seung Hyun hit the wall hard, and dust covered him.

“Seung Hyun!”

Ah, and there is that pretty submissive.

Ji Yong jumped down, and as predicted had dodged towards his mate, where Siwon met him and punched him in the gut. For a second Ji Yong recoiled, and Siwon was ready to start taunting him when Ji Yong raised his hands and started to launch quick and sharp punches his way. Siwon found himself taken away as he was on a matched hand to hand combat battle with Ji Yong just as he had been with Seung Hyun before.

Was he wrong? Then who was the dominant- he briefly wondered before he tried to block attacks. There was one thing though, Ji Yong was not as skilled as Seung Hyun, but he was still accurately dangerous. Siwon couldn’t let his guard down for even a second as he fought Ji Yong. The moment that Ji Yong’s claws erupted, they sharply took nips at Siwon who tried hard to ignore their sharp stinging pain.

Meanwhile, Seung Hyun pulled himself from the crater on the wall, and rubbed the back of his head before looking around for Ji Yong. He sighed in relief when he found him. But it was nerve racking. It was like a never ending cycle and Hee Chul was feeding more and more of his power to Siwon whom because of it, kept up with Ji Yong.

Seung Hyun sighed, he knew Ji Yong was going to get mad at him for doing this but it had to be done. Moving towards Hee Chul as discreetly as he could, he appeared in front of him. Seung Hyun locked his eyes with him, and Hee Chul whom had at first been startled, was now perfectly dazed as he gazed into Seung Hyun’s eyes.

His eyes were so pretty, and there was something in them that just made him sigh in pure adoration for them. Seung Hyun had always known that he had this power, it was an underhanded kind of power that allowed you to steal other males mated submissive. It was never against their will, they always just seemed to completely fall. Seung Hyun moved closer to the submissive and leaned towards his ear.

“Attack Siwon,” he darkly muttered into his ear.

Hee Chul nodded his head, having no control of his body although inside something snapped and he wanted to stop himself he found that he couldn’t. He found himself racing towards his mate, only to attack him.

Siwon was confused, as Hee Chul kept attacking him and Ji Yong moved out of the way. He panted a bit, and turned towards Seung Hyun with shock in his eyes. Seung Hyun smiled at him, and Ji Yong turned to see how Hee Chul brought out his claws and tried to kill Siwon. Siwon on the other hand was shocked that his own mate was being used against him. Those bastards, they were going to pay. In one swoop move, he kicked Hee Chul, and pinned him down, moving to bite down right on his mating mark and bit him.

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun watched as Hee Chul was pulled out of the spell, and Siwon got to his feet, pure anger flaring in his eyes. Siwon created a sword out of his energy, giving Hee Chul the simple cue to take care of his back. Then he rushed forward.

“Ready Ji?” Seung Hyun asked, Ji Yong nodded, creating his bat all over again.

Seung Hyun threw a sphere his way, and Ji Yong swung, but Siwon only flared his aura, cutting through Ji Yong’s and Seung Hyun’s power, and went straight for Ji Yong. Seeing this, Seung Hyun created a large protective sphere around Ji Yong, and the moment that Siwon’s sword made contact with the sphere, it sparked, but he pushed through.

He wanted to see blood, and he wanted to see it now!

He didn’t care how, but he was going to hurt them bad.

Seung Hyun watched as Siwon didn’t relent and kept pushing forward until his sphere started to crack. Ji Yong took a deep breath, and pushed his own aura out, but unlike a normal submissive who would add more power to their mates own, Ji Yong’s own aura seemed to dance around Seung Hyuns, covering the cracked areas, and both their energies expanded. Seung Hyun added even more of his power, while Hee Chul looked towards him, feeling a slight confusion as well as raw anger before pushing himself to put all his power into Siwon. Their power was reaching greater heights, but even he had to admit that no one had ever pushed them so hard that they had to spend so much of their power in one go.

Ji Yong and Seung Hyun weren’t relenting either.

“Seung Hyun,” Ji Yong mumbled, as their powers bubbled up, neither of them knowing how much more power to spend as it seemed to completely over power itself. What was this that their powers were creating? Seung Hyun watched as Ji Yong shook a little in his stance, and he had to bite his lower lip to keep himself from screaming. But where his power cracked, Ji Yong’s laced, and even seemed to coaxed his own to lace around Ji yong’s until they were both braded together into one ultimate power. “Hyunie…I can’t” Ji Yong whimpered.

“…Yongie.” He whispered, and concentrated his emotions towards Ji Yong, offering him comfort and support. Both gasped, unable to keep up as their minds went blank.

Siwon darkly chuckled as he cut through. But his smile was soon whipped off of his face and the bubble bursted. White amounts of blinding energy exploded, sending Siwon flying towards Hee Chul, both of them hitting the walls hard, and rubble fell on them. Ji Yong was sent flying towards Seung Hyun who barely even had the sense to wrap his arms around his waist, and they were sent flying back into the opposite side of the wall.

The crowd roared in its anticipation to seeing who the winner was.

“What…what just happened!” Seungri asked.

“I think they just had a stand off,” Dong Ho said, “Wow, they spent so much energy. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

“Neither have I” Young Bae said. Seungri didn’t care, he just hoped that his brothers were alright. Turning his head to the side, he looked to Young Bae before looking back at the field. Seung Hyun was clutching his stomach while at the same time holding onto Ji Yong whom was coughing, and shaking his head. His baseball cap had fallen and his blond hair and black kitty ears were now visible. Sighing, Seung Hyun got them to their feet, and Ji Yong dusted himself off.

“We effen better have amazing after this,” Ji Yong hissed, “This has been the worst date ever”

“Hey, don’t blame me. You are the one who wanted to have this battle be our next date,” Seung Hyun said as he brushed off the dust off his own clothes.

On the other side, Siwon moved with the intention to attack them while they were bickering but the fact that when he moved, and Hee Chul fell forward, he was unconscious. His mate was injured and unconscious! This was the first and Siwon panicked as he reached for him and started to inspect him, “Hee Chul! Hee Chul wake up….HEE CHUL!!”

“Aish look at how dirty we got!” Ji Yong muttered as he started to help Seung Hyun dust off, “We’re throwing these out”

“Ji we can just wash them.”

“And put filthy things in our washing machines?”

“That’s what they’re used for.”

“Yeah to clean sweat, and maybe sticky , but not dirt…” Ji Yong made a face. Seung Hyun sighed, but decided he was not going to argue with Ji Yong over this.

“I’m going to miss our first matching outfits.”

Ji Yong made a face at that.

The referee at this point had jumped in to check on everyone. Help was immediately called in for Siwon and Hee Chul. They had lost because Hee Chul had fallen unconscious.

“Seung Hyun and Ji Yong Win!”

and of course the crowd was going crazy still, all of them buzzing about what they had just seen. But as Siwon and Hee Chil were being taken away, Siwon threw a murderous look at them. He definitely still planned to get to them.

“I’m hungry” Both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun said as they left off the arena.

The screen went black then and Daesung and Minzy turned from the screen towards Seungri and Young Bae whom were once again looking at the battle with awe. “See, I told you it was amazing” Seungri said with a grin.

“So, they won?”

“Yeah,” Young Bae said.

“And where are they now?” Minzy asked, wanting to congratulate them.

“They said they were going out to eat…” Young Bae answered, “To celebrate?” he then glanced at Seungri whom puffed out his cheeks and crossed his arms.

“They are no longer going to pay me to keep them from having ,” Seungri shrugged, “that is all I will say.”

“We see,” Daesung said, before narrowing his eyes and flicking his eyes back to the screen, where the battle was replaying. “But what we just saw…the way they battle…was that even normal?” he asked, but like everyone else in the room, no one had an answer.


>///<