Chapter Twenty Six

Lost In Mertan

 

She closed her eyes, she was about to it in two seconds worth but something stopped her with a yell.

"NOO AMY STOP!" the voice shouted guliably and amy looked over to establish sungmin, his figure by the door. He couldn't manage to sleep with everything that had happened today but this... this was too much.

"amy... AMY!" he yelled and ran to her and took the knife away but she wouldn't let go.

"let go of me sungmin! Please! I need to do this!" sungmin pulled theknife away from her harder. "NO! AMY NO!" he never knew she was this strong and pushed her against the wall grabbing the knife from her thanks to his expert marital arts skills.

"sungmin stop, please go away! PLEASE!" sungmins heart pained at the fact that she was actually begging.

"amy there are many answers out there, but this isn't!" he yelled and placed her head to his. "look at me..." she refused his request. "LOOK AT ME!" he demanded, tears welling in his eyes and it was hard to talk.

"i... can't do this anymore..." she said. "I've never felt this weak sungmin... I can't deal with this I can't I can't live like this, knowing who I am and will be. Its best... ITS BEST IF I JUST GO!" and she lunged for the knife, endeavouring to grab the knife from her and he punched her.

"don't make me again amy please." He said seriously. "how do you expect me to live if you disappear from the world like that on your own will?"

Tears fell from her checks. "you don't understand sungmin. You don't... I... I... love you too much so much that it hurts. I can't live like that. How can you expect me to live when I might never see you again? When you'll forget about me? knowing you'll get over me and I'm still clinging on? Seeing those grils swarm over you and feeling that I'm not enough every day? How? HOW SUNGMIN?" she shook him, her hands pressed on his shoulders as she pushed him back and forth. "HOW SUNGMIN!" she collapsed on him, her arms over his neck and she laid her head on his neck. "i... I want to stay like this forever..."

Sungmin rubbed his eyes with his sleeves.

"im so sorry sungmin... I knew I should've never dared to go this close to you... I knew from the moment I meet you that I should stay away... I knew... you were only staying for two months... im such an idiot." She hiccupped. "why do I always have to be like this!" and she melted on the floor her hands clapsed amongst the cold, white tiles, was it possible for her heart ot hurt this much? Why? Why did he have to make her feel this way when she knew he didn't feel the same?
"why... why do I have to care so much to the point where im on my knees when you don't even care about me? why?"

"stop being stupid!" he yelled and placed his knees ont he floor and threw his arms around her, her eyes widened. "you will never be replaced... never. You hear me?"
"yes I will sungmin. You will go back to korea. you will meet a better person than me and then you'll forget about me. you will! I know!" he opened his mouth to speak and she presse her finger to his lips. "Lets just cherish this moment."

And he pulled her closer if that wasn't possible enough, knowing he couldn't argue back because he knew that this was true, he knew that what she said couldn't be contradicted and just allowed the moment to be imprinted in his memory, until deaths army surrounded him.

Back at the room of cameras, the person took a mobile from the cupboard and pressed it against their air, dailing the numbers 000 and whispering their street address for an arrest.

A shurikan hit the phone and crushed it.

"I knew you'd do this to me!" said the other person. "I knew I shouldn't have trust you!"
"you should've have let your guard down on me for one bit." Said the other. "just because your plan was already reaching your goal dosen't mean you should've stopped looked out for my movements."

The other person smirked. "you've always had a weak spot. What had those boys ever done for you?"
"we may of had our bad times, but we had our good times too." They replied and spun in the air backwards and landed on his feet as a shurikan was thrown into hsi direction with an extra spin. "lets not get to hasty." He said and took out a spear from his pockets and aimed it at their companions head. "I knew you were going to come, I made the call fast, but you came too late and I prepared until the time you caught me. but you didn't."

"ARGHHHHHHH!" the person screamed angrily chucking 5 shurikans each forming into one then releasing five multiple clones. He dodged onto the floor and took a pen from his table and aimed it to their partners head and out came needles and the camponion flinched as one attached to her arm and she was pulled down by it. "damn it. I knew you hadn't lost you skills."

"i wasn't too sure about what you were doing and I knew the conditions but when you threaten the life of an innocent bystander, im sorry but im not up for it. If I were you I'd spend the last of your energy running for your life."

They watched as their companion pulled out hte needle restlessly and stood up in agony, blood dripping and their body felt like it hung weights.

"you might be needing this." And they threw the phone to their companion and they caught it but just as they turned away their companion attacked from behind, lashing at them and they turned around in defense and knocked them to the floor but the other jammed a needle from that they had picked up from the ground when they were victimised and placed it onto the side of his leg.

"aghhhhhhhhh!" they yelled and felt the numbness grow on his leg. "listen to me." they said as they began to go. "you can run for your life but once they catch me. im telling them its you. would you want to run away and allow your daddy to be so displeased with you? or would you accept your resonsibilites as a fbi agent and show your daddy this? Ask yourself. And suggest you kill me now. But do you want to become a murderer?"

The companion smirked and they caught this and began running and texted with their phone to the sleeping members of super junior and the girls.