Chapter Fourteen

Lost In Mertan

 

There was a creeping noise, each of the super junior members were asleep, they eyes awakened and they were suddenly aware of their surroundings, sungmin looked to his right to heechul, who looked back at him, and then at kangin who looked back, then kanging to hang geng, then hang geng to ryeowook. A creeping noise again, they turned their heads hastily to see nothing, they mustn't make a noise. Again, another creeping noise, it has fallen over something, they see a lock of black hair heechul makes a grab for it, the lights opened, emitting a yellow hue over the dark room, the blindling lights pain the eyes of the suspect, and she groans in pain as Kangin tightens her arms with cuffs they had from who knows where and why, and there she is, hang geng does the honours. He puts his hand on the mask and pulls it off and looks utterly dumbfounded at the result.

"are you serious? ARENA. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" yelled heechul incredulously.

Caught red handed, she begins coughing. "cry for me abit hat mask is suffocating!"

"go back to your room, arena." Said sungmin angrily and pulled the covers over his head.

"I'll happily do the honours." Said kangin smiling and rena whinced.

"wait." Said ryeowook.. "lets ask her. Why is she doing in our room?"

"yea..." said hang geng. "what are you doing in our room?" he looked at the clock on the wall. "at 3:30am on a saturday?"

"I..." she said. "I..."

"be honest arena." He said. "what we need right now is honesty."

"its hard to explain..." she said and put her hands on her chin casually.

"well find easier words." Said kangin angry. "you were snooping around our things!"

"yea okay I did—" and she covered at the realisation.

"go on..." said sungmin getting up from his covres with interest. "why?"

She hesitated. "honestly..." she paused. "because... you remind me of Korean popstars... everything about you, I've been obsessed with them for years now, nobody even knows them in mertain, im the only one, I was called retarted for years for loving what I loved and in mertain we don't connect with anyone over in korea or talk to or are interested in, everyones in their own little world... thye made me believe that I'll never be able to go to korea and meet my beloved dbsk, shinee, 2pm and... marry them. You... reminding in every way Korean popstars... this made me realise this is the closest im ever going to get so..."

"so you SNOOPED THROUGH OUR STUFF?" said kangin angrily.

Arena hesitated. "yea but—"
"arena. Just get out. And don't come back here again. If you do it again, you won't be left off that easy and I'll make sure of that." He replied.

And when she left they slammed the door at her face and she walked into bed, amy and the others awakened by a loud bang.

"what happened?" said mary and saw arenas figure walking into the doorway.

"nothing!" She replied happily and collapsed into bed.

Amy looked at mary uneasily. They knew this look; arena was going through her obsessive stalking fan days.

Whenever arena had finished some serious stalking which goes on through the night, which can get really huge, she usually gets into bed happily and collapses and acts really weird, like shes just accomplished something furtively.

The worst part is, whenever she began stalking, she can get abit out of hand and when I mean abit I mean alot, and whenever shes researching and finds information she'll go to her lengths until she finds whether it's really true or not and from the looks of it, shes quite happy with her results, whatever it is.

"right..." amy said. "I know this tone. You've been stalking someone recently haven't you. who now? Epic high? 2pm AGAIN? Whoever they are."

"ohhh... no." She said, smirking. "good to see you know me well."

"wake up!" said arena happily to the seven men as she zoomed a camera at their faces.

Kangin woke up with a groan and turned around. "I said get away arena!" he yelled angrily.

"okay!" she said happily. "breakfast is ready."

From the sound of breakfast they all got up and arena sneakily put her camera abit exposed on the side of the doorway and she successfully managed to get footage of the boys waking up in their cotton pyjamas, arena suddenly wished it was now summer.

"aww cute..." she whispered and when they neared closer she took it away and turned around, the others were looking at her pecuiliarly.

"arena what are you doing?" said victoria.

"shhh..." she said and followed them to the bathroom where she zoomed in ont hem brushing their teeth.

Kangin saw this and slammed the door in her face.

"arena... what are you doing?" said amy. "eat your pancakes already."

After they had finished brushing their teeth, they came out into the living room to eat breakfast and arena still had the camera pointing at them refusing any requests of putting the 'damn camera away' and after refusing what to be another request the boys were now getting annoyed.

It got worse from then on, when the boys said they were going to have a morning shower, obviously not together, they had to guard the door for each member because arena was busy trying to get a 'peak' inside and by then the girls were getting annoyed and... disturbed to some point.

It suddenly got to maximum point when arena began vexingly asking them questions and following them into the bathrooms whne they needed to do their business or when they were getting changed and by now neither of them could stand it.

Because arena was a girl, a very cute looking girl though distinguishing from mary by being inevitable tall, but not tall like Amy, they couldn't stand the fact of themselves telling off a girl anymore than they did yesterday and they defiantly couldn't stand the thought of punching a girl in the face which they would've done if arena was a boy, which maybe she was.

"smileeeeee donghae... so tell me do you bear briefs or boxers—"

Amy put her book down.

"THATS ENOUGH!" she yelled and walked up to arena. "arena. I wish I could say this nicely, but I can't. You are officially mental or insane, either one of those. IN other words. You need to get A LIFE and I know I'm being a hypocrite but atleast im not stalking other peoples and ACTUALLY AM trying to get one. When will you get it into that huge head of yours that its CREEPY. WOULD YOU WANT A GUY FOLLOWING YOU AROUND WITH A CAMERA TO THE FRIGGIN BATHROOM? NO! SO I SUGGEST YOU STOP!"

"Amy this is none of your business!" she yelled. "IF THEY REALLY FIND IT CREEPY THEN WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING AND THE BOYS WHO IM FOLLOWING AROUND WITH A CAMERA AND NOT YOU AREN'T? WHY ARE YOU BEING SELFISH? IF THEY REALLY DID MIND THEN MAYBE THEY'LL COMPLAIN FOR THEMSELVES."

"ARENA." Said Hang Geng. "WE DO MIND. AMYS JUST TELLING THE TRUTH."

Arena pushed Amy with all her strength, but arena always was a weak one.

"HEY DON'T TOUCH ME." She yelled and Arena pushed again.

"OH YEA. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?" and she pushed again.

Amy yanked the camera from her hands and smashed it amongst the floor, the camera broke into bits and so did the film. Arena sank on the floor and began to cry. Amy, realising, looked horrified. Her eyes widened at the scene.

What have I become?

Just 3 months ago she would've never have thought about doing what she did. Then what was she doing? Her nightmares had come to life. She ran out of the scene and ran out of the house.

Sungmin followed her and Julia, having spotted him wanted to follow him too, but like she had did what she had planned, to deceive the others into thinking that she was going to hand him over to amy just like that, so she was going to have to act the part and whip her hair away from it all and just pretend like she didn't care, for now.

Arena ran inside her room and the others where left in silence.

"what just happened?" said donghae.

"that just happened." replied siwon.

"I wonder where she ran to."

"and why is sungmin running after amy?" said heechul.

And then there was a long silence.

Sungmin ran down the stars of the apartment, repeatedly screaming out amys name whom he received no reply. After running flights of stairs and out of hte apartment door he saw a flicker of amys pony tail in the wind and his long legs catched up to hers and grabbed her on the wrist, the cold air hitting his face. Amy knew instantly who it was.

"AMY." He said gasping.

She shoved his hand away and ran faster, he grabbed it again and forcefully turned her around.

"AMY!" he yelled only to see her eyes spilling salty droplets, and her face burning red.

"its okay..." he said and used his finger to remove the tear flowing down her cheeks. "its alright now." And he hugged her.

"no its not alright sungmin..." she replied. "I don't..." she caught her breath. "I don't know who I am anymore."

He let go off her and placed her chin up with his hands and looked at her earnestly in the eyes. "you are... Amy. You are you." he replied.

"no you don't understand." She said. "the old amy would've never done that. The aold amy would've never thought of that."

"did you know who you were before?" he asked.

"yea." She replied. "I knew who I was before more than I do of myself now, the girl now... shes so angry."

"well make yourself the person you were before, and do it naturally." He said.

"how?" she said.

"I'll help you." he replied and she turned her head away.

"and how are you going to do that?" she questioned and he lifted her chin up.

"first of all, im going to ask if I can be your shoulder to lean on in all those harsh times." He said.

And she smiled. "sure..."

They go an buy a camera

"arena..." amy said as she knocked on the door.

"what?" she replied angrily.

"I'm sorry..." she said.

"I don't accept your apology." She grumbled.

"we'll I hope you do." Amy replied. "open the door..."
"no." Arena said.

"please?" she asked and loked over at sungmin who was behind her and all the other members of super junior and the girls, who were cringing onto each other anticipatingly.

"you can go?" amy said to them. "this is not a show!"
"but we want to see what happens!" heechul complained back.

Amy groaned. "screw what happens jus—"

The door opened, and amy saw arena standing there, her eyes puffy and swallon at the bags that rested under it, her eyes widened at the sight of all of them.

"so this is what it is? a joke?" she replied sternly. "I bet the others just made you say sorry."

"no wait arena it isn't like that and you know it." Amy replied.

"I don't see why you need the others behind you like that." She said.

"I didn't ask for this arena and you know that." Amy replied.

"you probably told everyone you were going to apologise to me and thats why they know about it and are standing behind you, unless, how would they know in the first place then?" she said.

"arena you aren't making sense to me right now." Amy replied. "I want to say sorry okay? I was wrong and im sorry, it was none of my business and I will never do that again okay? I promise."

The members of super junior looked at each other worriedly.

"you didn't need to add that last part." Said kangin but amy ignored him.

"I want to give you something and I hope it makes up for your loss..." she said and she handed her a shinny, pink camera.

She gasped and took it and began observing.

"no way..." she said. "but amy...!"

"its okay arena, if you accept my apology, I don't mind." Amy felt like she was proposing.

"I can't take this." She said and offered it back, she had the 'I really want it but I can't have it, but I really want it' look on her face.

"yes you can." She replied and pushed it back to her.

She gave the look again and I looked sincerely at her. "if you know how much suffering I did just to get this camera, but then to give it to you a week later... then you know how sorry I am right?"

She let a tear fall and after rubbing it from her face with her sleeve she jumped on amy, literally, but this time not for intentions such as attacking.

"thank you amy!" she yelled.

"awwwwwww..." they all said.

"whose the 'chick' now?" said Julia to kangin and he glowered at her.

"guess thats another complication solved!" said heechul happily.

"yup!" they agreed altogether.

"but not really..." said hang geng. "arena broke the camera that she used to record us then afterwards, amy gave her a BETTER camera..."

They looked at each other worriedly. "yea, we really are screwed."