Chapter Nine

Lost In Mertan

 

On a Sunday, another day home after a week, they were planning on having a very relaxing day, only for Heechul, to open the fringe and to find his beloved milk missing, or finished and screamed out of horror. The others ran into the room from the commotion, hang geng wielding a bat and when heechul saw this he yelled. "ARE YOU CRAZY?" and at the question said "the milk is missing" and the others groaned.

"we'll go buy some milk." Said donghae sleepily and ushered his hands indifferently and walked away back into his comfy bed.

"but whose going to go buy it at 6am in the morning? Not me." Said heechul with a superior expression.

And the hang geng replied. "what are you DOING at 6am in the morning? You are crazy."

"hey, hes not the one wielding a bat." Said amy and she had a point.
"mr pinky hungry." Heechul replied dnad hte others smacked thie rheads.

"pinky dirty, pinky hungry, PINKYS NOT REAL!" said Donhae and heechul looked terribly offended.

"pinky has eyes, pinky has nose, pink has ears, pinky has mouth pinky has body pinky has p—"

"okay okay okay!" they said. "we get it!"

"but unfortunately Donghae dosen't!" and he ran into the room and shut the door and hugged pinky, his eyes crying rivers and kangin knocked on the door.

"I'm sorry!" he said.

There was a pause. "pinky and heechul dosen't forgive you!"

"well can you ask him to?" said donghae. "please? Im sorry, hes realy okay hes friggin real!"

The reply was nothing.

Donghae knocked on the door. "open the door heehcul!"

"no!" he replied.

Donghae slammed on the door. "OPEN THE DOOR BEFOR EI PULL HIS NOSE OFF."

Heechul was terribly offended, his mouth gaping and when donghae turned around to the others when he realised that he had said something terribly wrong from the ambiance circulated, his eyes widened.

"IM SO SORRY HEECHUL!"

"NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!" yelled heechul and it was final.

"you screwed up donghae." Said kangin shocked.

"yea I know." Said donghae. "and if someone has any suggestions on how to make it up to him tell."

After 5 hours at 11am, heechul still wouldn't get out his room, despite the fact that the others need to change from their pyajamas into 'normal' clothing.

"no!" said heechul. "NOT UNTIL DONGHAE APOLOGIZES!"

Donghae groaned. "I'VE SAID SORYR BILLIONS OF TIMES HEECHUL JUST OPEN THE DOOR!"

"NO!" said heechul obstinately and donghae smacked his head.

"I guess the best way to show that I care about 'mr pinky' and to show hes alive is to show that I realise his existence and worth... I'm going to buy him clothes."

"clothes?" said siwon. "now thats going abit to ofar."

"good." Said donghae. "so whose coming?"

"you go by yourself." Said kangin.

"okay... fine." He replied and went out, and since donghaes pyajamas looked smiliar to ordinary clothes it was okay.

"your going to get lost." Said amy. "this may be a small city but its still a big area. I'll go with you."

"I'll come too then." Said mary.

"yay." She said and huged mary.

"I'm coming too!" said ryeowook and sungmin looked at him nervously.

"I'm coming too aswell!" said sungmin.

"okay..." said mary. "can we go now?"

"you're all crazy." Said hang geng from his bed.

And after 10 minutes or so, they were out hte house and searching the streets of mertain.

"so have you been around here yet?" said mary.

"no." Said ryeowook. "but this is fun!"

"do you know where to buy doll clothes?" said dognhae.

"we can check in clothing shops maybe they have an exception." Amy said and they agreed and they followed amy where she took them to the desired shop and walked around and looked for certain types of clothing that would fit a 10 cm 'plush toy'.

"theres none..." said sungmin sadly.

"there has to be some somewhere or hechuls never going to forgive me!" said donghae.

"don't worry..." said amy comfortably. "we'll ask the shop assistants."

Walking to an asian man, his hair perfectly clothed and himself wearing a black tux with an addition of a rather fancy bow tie, they asked if they had any sort of 'dolls clothing' and when he replied with a 'no' with an expression almost ludicrous he recommended them some fabric and if serious, a book with instructions. Looking at each other nervously, they finally agreed and thought of the concept that they would buy pieces of fabric and have a competition with the rest of the super junior members and the girls on who would make the best clothes for heechul and the loser gets some punishment dare. Heechul liked competitions and hey, he'd recieve eleven different sets of outfits of his plush, besides, Mr Pinky was , let's face it.

"how much is it for a meter?" asked donghae.

"its on 50 percent off in winter sales..." he replied.

"thats cheap!" said ryeowook surprised.

And donghae nodded his head. "30 meters please."

After they had exited the shop and brought cartons of milk they arrived back home and surprised the others with sets of varying fabrics and a life supply of milk.

"wow!" said siwon. "what are we going to do with that?"

"we're having a competition." Donghae explained. "we're going to make clothes for Mr Pinky, whoever makes the best will free themselves of a dare and the one who loses will do a fatal one. The clothes will be given to heechul for pinky and I hope you try your best cause heechuls still going to be very made at me."

"and the milk?" he said.

"the milk, we got caught in the moment." He replied.

"right.." they said and after placing the milk in the fridge, announced to heechul to open the door which he refused and they set off in attempts to create a gorgeous, realistic outfit for Mr Pinky. Each however, were not eligible of making the same clothing genre.

"I'm making cute autumn one!" said siwon. "we need to help him prepare for the future weather.

"I'm making a cute winter one!" said kangin.

"I'm making a cute winter one!" said hang geng and kangin stood up. "HEY!" he yelled. "I'm making the winter one!"
"we BOTH make the winter one!" he protested.

"one of us can make the winter one!" said kangin.

"both of you make the winter one and we can vote on which one is better." Said kibum.

"I will make the better winter one!" said kangin and smiled.

"so which one are you making?" said vic to mary.

"a cute nurse one!" she said squinting.

"I'm making bath robes." Said arena and we laughed.

"you fail." Said Kangin.

"right..." said Julia. "and im making, if anyone even cares, a professer sought of one."

"what are you making him amy?" said mary to me.

"oh me?" said amy. "I'm making him.. prince Mr Pinky."

"aww!" yelled the others loudly.

"it looks so pro!" said arena, and since her eyes weren't flickering amongst the computer screen her response was more neutral like.

"no way." Said amy. "yours looks heaps better."

"no way!" they said. "yours looks heaps better!"
"no yours!" said amy.

"YOURS." They said. "mine looks like !"

"mine look slike !"
"no mine looks like !"

"chicks." Said kangin.

After what to be an hour of their endeavours, the room emitted a very silent ambiance filled with concerntration and deep thinking, the only noise heard was the sound of modern music for motivation and the sound of heechuls terrible singing, which he screamed loudly words he made up and yelled such as those of "MR PINKY IS REAL... DONHGHAE DOSEN'T THINK SOOOOOOOOOOOOO" which made donghae gladly want to smash his head into a wall.

Sungmin was having trouble with his in his attempt at making 'rockstar' mr pinky, frustration grew and the fabric wasted as he threw out crinkled sheets of red and crawled silently over to amy, who was infront of a chair quietly, away from the others as she was very secretive with what she called 'her horrible work' and he went to ask for help only to see what to be a realistic, princess like gown, with multiple layers of lilac frills and shades of gold coloured glitter belonging to her art set which she spread out across for the others in the middle of the room estactically. The outfit also contained a somewhat 'optional' wand with silver spaghetti strands, with miniature stars held together in wires as it hung down with the rest giving it a somewhat magical effect as the back of the gown sprouted fairy wings and an effect like blossoming flowers.

"amy..." he said to her. "can you help me? Im having trouble."

He smiled to him. "sure sungmin."

"so what are you trying to make?" she asked.

"rockstar pinky." He said and amy laughed.

"Dosen't he have a better choice in names?" she said and he smiled.

"why not ask him?" he offered and gave her his needle and she laughed again.

"okay..." she said. "I see your trying to make a microphone... you just got to do this..." and she did what sungmin thought insane and after giving up on retrieving lessons from her terrible explanations he only stared at her, his hands on his chin as he stared up at her and without noticing contuined. "okay, yea I know im terrible at explaining." And she looked up only to se ehis beautiful face in near reach and she backed away.

"did you get any of that?" she said shaking her head.

"no but I'll try." He said and after failing in all aspects she resulted to grabbing his hand gently and directing his hands and upon realisation backed away. "I'm so sorry." She said.

He chuckled. "you don't need to aplogise." He said and he took her hand and she backed away since she hadn't seemed to hear what he had said and then realising it a second later after she had made that reaction swore to herself. "I'm so sorry..." she said and he smiled to her.

"you don't need to apologise." He said and looked her in the eyes.

"ooooooooo." Said vic. "amy and sungmin amy and sungmin!" she chanted and I asked her to cut the crap before she was sent flying to the other side of the room.

After each had done they knocked on heechuls door asking him to open it but when he refused they said that they had a surprise for him and since heechul being heechul, and heechul loving surprises he opened up after he made them swear on their lives and when they did, he was sure of it and alloed them inside, only too see not only a depressed heechul but a depressed ambiance that sent the whole room wishing that they hadn't opened the door.

"hey guys..." heechul said quivering.

"CLOSE THE DOOR!" Yelled hang geng.

"so whats the surprise?" and within seconds, they grabbed both legs and arms and placed a blind fold over his eyes and carried him into the room in a carboard box which they found and thought it more 'funny' where the girls thought it more torturous.

And after they 'ripped' of th duck tape from his lips he yelled "WHAT THE HELL?" and was utterly silent as he was introduced into a beautiful room with plush outfits and it was an astonishing site, even for heechul and he jumped up and down estactically thought half of them looked like crap. It was the thought that counts... right?

"so beautiful..." he said. "besides from that one who made that one?"

"I DID!" Yelled arena and she was left wimpering.

"who did all this?" said heechul picking up 'cool' mr pinky who heechul knew instantly was made from Siwon.

Donghae moved his hands intercedly as he begged them not to say his name.

"DONGHAE." They all yelled and donghae looked away.

"donghae...?" he said. "is this true?"

He sighed. "yes... heechul." He replied. "I wanted to say sorry for what I said. This has taught me alot... whether hes real or not... it still dosen't excuse the fact that he might mean as much to a person then it will when living... im sorry heechul I hope you'll forgive me..."

"awww..." the girls said.

"chicks." Said kangin.

The atmosphere told htem immediately that heechul was to say yes.

"no." He said and the others gave shocked looks.

"wha—"

"ONLY JOKING." He said and jumped on him.

"we'll just leave them in their happy moment." Said kibum and they left the room.

"so what are we going to with all the milk?" said siwon holding a cartorn of milk and they all turned to him. Knowing where this was going.

"why are you all staring at each other like that?" said arena. "why? TELL ME WHY?"

"are you all thinking what I'm thinking?" they all said.

"NO!" arena said.

"a cook off contest?" requested Hang Geng and they agreed and upon catching everyones attention pointed to Amy, determination on his face. "AND I CHOOSE YOU AS MY OPONENT."

As both were attempting to bake whom amy and hang geng, both the cookers from super junior and of the girls kangin was holding around a camera and was capturing their moments on screen with his sarcastic remarks. The others, the boys and girls were 'betting' on who would win, all the girls on amys side and all the boys on hang gengs, though victoria and arena wanted to be on hang gengs for the fun of it for reasons such as provoking and amy knew that hang geng was going to win afterall so there was no point in betting but she was forced to agree with the circumstances for the sake of not being a 'party popper' whom they accused her of.

"we're both poor." Said kangin. "so how about the losers get to make the girls do a dare?"

"a dare?" they said.

"yea, like 'the ultimate dare'"

"you better not lose." Said arena to amys ear and she winced.

"HOW ABOUT YOU COOK THEN?" she yelled back, the pressure was almost unbearable.

I looked at the crowd, mr pinky was dressed in his pink dress in which heechul hugged me and began bowing down to me for and was just about to kiss me but the boys entwined. "what the hell do you think your doing?" thye said.

"so what do you guys want to eat?" amy and hang geng.

"amy! Make your cake!"

"hang geng! Make your cake!"

Hang geng and amy looked both at each other. "great..." they said and groaned. "who makes the best cake?" said hang geng as an offer.

"sure." Said amy. "if you can handle tons of whip cream."

As kangin held the camera around, making remarks and explaining what each was doing and his best at making the girls team screw up by threatening to her face when she cracked the eggs and blew on her ear as she piped the icing.

"MINUS A POINT OR SOMETHING." She yelled.

"I'm the judge and I say no!" said heechul.

"and I say give me back that dress." She replied.

"and I say minus a point!" said heechul and hang geng screamed. "WHAT?" then turned to kangin and ushered him away angrily. "GO AWAY. GO AWAY."

I laughed and after sprinkiling macadamion nuts on the edges around the cake holding vanilla cream situated it amongst the table with hang gengs, who finished an hour later, with a cake just as delicious.

"hang geng must be a girl..." said hang geng. "you cook so good!"

"yea in China they—"

"who said you could talk!" they yelled. "heechuls criticing."

And when heechul placed each cake bit of cake in his mouth, each as delicious as the other, he gavev some to pinky then to him, claiming that pinky now needed a shower and after he were to wear his terribly made bath robes and whom arena cursed at he tried another bit and after what to be 10 minutes was still deciding the others were getting restless as they stood anticipatingly.

"JUST DECIDE ALREADY!" yelled donghae.

"heechul why do you have to take 10 minutes to decide?" said sungmin.

"oh, I was waiting until I got the consent to." Said heechul and the others groaned.

"NOW WHO WINS?" they said.

"AMY!" he yelled and the stereotype that girls made better cookers erupted which of course was just a joke.

"so what do you want us to do?" said victoria with an excited expression.

"your crazy." Said mary.

"we'll each of us have decided while they were cooking and we want you to kiss our feet."
"what? No!" they yelled.

"yes." They said and released their toys.

"I didn't wash my feet for a week specifically for you." he said and held it out.

"go away." He said. "now choose a feet."

"are you kidding me?" said Julia.

"you've got to be kidding me." Said amy.

"go!" they said and amy walked over to sungmin and said. "sorry..."

And as they neared down to each feet, sungmin whispered to me. "amy..."

"what?"

"you can kiss me on the cheek instead if you want." He offered and realising that the check was alot cleaner then the foot which might be infected with teanis and athletes foot, stood on her feet immediately and when realised no one was watching kissed him quickly on the check then looked away. "I'm so sorry..." she said and he replied with simply. "you don't need to apologise."

Click


And in the middle of the room, a person sat smugly behind the many camera screens, situating themselves in their comfy black chair as they looked from an angle. Using a joystick they moved the camera around and zoomed in to sungmins conversation with amy, then, realising what he had said gasped and zoomed in as amy popped up from the gorund to her feet and kissed him lightly on the check, then clicking on a button which her left hand was on, snapping the shot instantly as it enlarged on the screen.

They gave a twisted smile. "things are getting interesting..." and chuckled darkly.


AUTHORS NOTE: unedited version so i have no idea what this chaps talking about. i remmeber writing it. took me 2 weeks to finish. i guess this is the part where Heechul gets hurt from a remark made by donghae :( sungmin and amy have a thing? wahhhhh!