Chapter Fifteen

Lost In Mertan

 

The next after the commotion about arena stalking the members of super junior and the girls being rather disturbed and annoyed about the fact, tamy decided to apologise to everyone for having to become involve in her dispute the day before and proposed to all if they would like to have some sort of 'relaxation' day, away from work whom she called in the morning if they could stay away from work for a day and luckily the boss was in a good mood and agreed, just for a day though they wouldn't be getting paid of course, and they set off to the dream house, their secret dream house, whom victorias father owned but gave to the girls as a present when victoria had left her home. Though her father was rich, the dream hosue was rather small, and they didn't mind. They'd rather live their but in their apartment. But the environment it was set was too far away from shops locally, that being an two hour drive away from a convience store, and an 3 hour drive away to the apartment, whom they left at 12 am in the morning and arrived at 3pm and observed the area. It was set on a island plain, near the ocean which was a daner to swim, above the mountain rocks, and surrounded by palm trees that sheltered them from the golden sun. The mosquitos were out and they had heaps of insect repellent with a small bag of regular necessities, those included for people such as heechul who couldn't stand the smell and feel of the natural function of 'sweat' a spare change of clothes and some bottles of water, whom the men carried into the dream house. It was nice and cosy here, the windows protected them from the predators outside and it was like an escape, away from that busy city life to here, isolated from the world, a place of their own. Away from their normal stresses, like they didn't have to exist or worry over it her but to only worry of the future. They liked it much here. Especially amy, who was having a hard time on her own and the boys, away from everything they considered normal and away from their families, their homes, but not their friends, who kept them sane.

There were two rooms, one each for each gender, one for boys the other for girls, and whom they hastily dropped their bags inside and went out to the middle as amy insisted they go outside and feel the ocean breeze on their necks and how good it felt to just feel alive and they agreed, they could really use a break, afterall.

After they were away from the dream house and picked a perfect area to sit, perfect view, perfect feel, amy, a perfect view of sungmin, she laid out a checkered white and red huge square napkin amongst the ground and sat upon it and gathered out her basket the lunch she and with the help of hang geng had prepared the whole following night before and whom they were all starving and couldn't wait to gorge at it, it looked great.

"ahhhhh... this is great." Said kangin. "who overs idea this was, I could kiss them." And amy lent out her cheek and he did so. The boys were very keen on skinship and the girls had picked up the habit after having to live with them for the past 3 weeks at most.

Sungmin looked at the floor indignantly after having taken a bite of his egg and ham sandwhich and where Julia who happened to be sitting next to him, smiled to him. "you want one?" she asked rather seductively but sungmin refused. "why not?" she asked, tilting her head. "how funny... I don't think she'd wanna know about what you said about your and her 'relationship' together, she'd be heartbroken, angry... I thought you said you don't ever want to see her like that?" sungmin glowered angrily, she hadn't known Julia was this type of person until now and was rather surprised at her offering only seconds ago. "I don't..." she smirked. "then kiss me...?" he looked at her, she looked beautiful in the sunlight. He looked uncomfortable. "not now..." he replied and she frowned. "okay, but you owe me..." and she turned away and smiled at amy as though nothing happened and returned to her neutral state. Sungmin was disgusted and almost impressed at how easily she could hide both sides of her personality so prosperously to the point where after how many years of being friends they were still ignorant of the fact.

"so who likes the sandwhiche?" amy asked.

"yes yes." Said donghae. "we get it your amazing."

"oh finally someone gets it." She said then added, "nah... If it wasn't for Hang Geng! however..."

And the others turned to him and began applauding.

"yes yes yes. I know." He said, waving his hand up in the air indifferently then added, "but if it wasn't for amy... however..."

And the others turned to her and began applauding.

"just eat your lunch."

And after they had finished all the foods laid and had their fair share of talking and as for the members of super junior teasing, it was well dark and the sun was beginning to hide.

"how about we play a game?" said heechul and agreed.

"what game though?" said amy and thought to himself.

"truth or dare." Said kangin, winking.

"yay." Said sungmin.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." amy murmered to herself.

"okay, lets do this." Said hang geng rubbing his fingers together.

And they grabbed an empty bottle and began to spin.

They were only 5 minutes into the game and amy was absolutely horrified a teh questions asked and we're not even going to begin with the dares.

"mary stab me when that bottle turns to me." Amy asked to mary and she asked for the same, a look of worry imprinted on the soft attributes on her face.

"okay okay." Said heechul when it landed on victoria. "how about we ask them questions they can actually answer."

"agreed." Said the girls and it was decided.

"okay victoria..." said the boys rubbing their hands together. "I got nothing. What can we ask her?"

"in fact..." said siwon. "we don't really know much about her..."

"except that shes a spoilt brat who gets everything she wants and whom her daddy buys her everything and has the IQ of a peanut." Said to Julia and amy gave her 'the look'.

"HEY!" she yelled. "YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME."

"oh yea?" shot back Julia. "then tell me something I don't know."
"why do you always have to be so mean to me?" said victoria.

"causes your a pampered princess who dosen't DESERVE what she gets in life and until you prove to me that your none of the things I mentioned then maybe then I'll start showing you some respect." She added.

The boys listened intriguly.

"OH YEA?" said victoria. "WE'LL WHY DON'T YOU STOP ACTING SO INNOCENT? I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE, AND STOP PRETENDING YOU KNOW WHO EXACTLY WHO I AM BECAUSE YOU DON'T!"

The boys shot 'wow' glances at each other.

"WELL YOU DON'T EITHER." Replied Julia. "and tell me something I don't know then?"

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!" yelled amy. "THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A LEISURE ACTIVITY TO SHOW THAT I WAS SORRY FOR DOING WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING NOW. FOR MAKING YOU GUYS INVOLVED. Realise that when you fight, I'm, WE'RE involved too..."

"we'll if you stopped doing things you'll regret then maybe then you won't have to keep apologising." Julia mumbled and amy was about to retort back but then she remembered sungmins words and halted herself.

"ooooo..." said kangin. "you gonna accept that?"
"shut up your face kangin." Amy said to him.

"damn, I love it when chicks fight. So much different from a two guys... we should learn from you." he said and shook both victoria, julias and amys hand.

"just contuine with the damn game." Said Julia angrily and they did.

The bottle spinned again, and amy wondered why there were still contuining with the game.

"kangin!" they yelled. "your go."

He smirked and the girls thought to themselves.

"oh yea..." said amy. "how did you guys end up homeless here in mertain?"

Kangin eyes widened. He'd wondered why he hadn't told them yet. "oh!" he said. "I can't believe I forgot. We were supposed to take a trip to Australia but..."

"AUSTRALIA?" they yelled. "wow..."

"and we landed here instead, its kinda weird because the pilot and luggages were gone when we were dropped off here, and then we slept on the plane for the night and the next minute when we wope up, the plane was gone and we were some meters away from it."

"wow..." the girls said intriguly. The atmosphere and environment made everything seem triple times as interesting. "so thats how you landed here?"

"yea..." he replied. "okay next go."

They spun the bottle again.

"sungmin!" they yelled and heechul said instantly.

"what relationship do you and amy have together?"

Julia coughed under her breath.

"a good friend relationship."

"bull." Said donghae.

"no really..." said sungmin and looked at amys expression. Amy was more than glad that he actually saw her as a friend. But Julia coughed under her breath again. "under what terms?" she murmered to him and he gave back an annoyed glance.

They spun the bottle again and it landed to hang geng, hang geng was asked the question, who cooks better, you or amy truthfully and he replied, ME! And the others laughed.

"bull." Joked donghae and hang geng got up angrily.

"WHAT?" He said and then donghae laughed as he ushered him with his hands to the floor.

When it was julias go, she was asked who was her favourite out of the girls group and she refused to answer because that wasn't really a question more like a cause of another dispute and then it was arena, who was asked who was her favourite Korean band and she replied with 'big bang' and whom the girls had no idea what they were talking about. Then it was heechul and he was asked, who was the hottest girl in the room and he replied with Julia and upon spinning the bottle again it lande to mary who was asked who was the hottest guy out of the boys and she replied hesitantly with hang geng and the other boys whined. Then it was ryeowook and was asked who was his favourite and he replied with amy, then heechul again and he was asked who was the funniest in the boys section and he replied with himself thought that wasn't an option but he eluded it. Then it went to kangin and he was asked for his nickname and he replied racoon and they understood instantly why. Then it was siwon and the others asked why he was so nice and heechul said I'm not and he replied with an answer simply, I don't see a reason to be mean. After each had atleast 3 truths each, well when heechul did, he was complied to do a dare in which the girls dared him to kiss kangin and whom he did and the girls gagged basically, giggling and slapping each other at the sight. Amy had to admit, kangin kissed pretty... hot then she became suddenly worried at the reason.

"kiss me kangin!" said arena extending her arms but he refused. Arena was pretty creepy in her own right. "okay... HEECHUL." She yelled and he refused with the same excuse.

When the bottle spinned again to one of the boys arena asked. "why do you think im creepy?"

"would you want to kiss a boy who follows you to the bathroom with a camera? I don't think so." He added.

"what time is it?" said siwon suddenly realising how dark it was. "I think we should go home."

"yea we should." Said donghae, though each was having a great time and they set off home after they had a BBQ under the moon.

When they had arrived home, which was pretty late, each of them brushed their teeths and had a shower, whom all was happy that none had received any mosquito or insect bites and began kissing the insect and mosquito repellent amy had specifically provided for them. After all had done freshening up and each wanted to go to bed as amy and mary and sungmin were having a late night cocoa. Then after they had finished and had a bit of a talk, sungmin declared sleep and amy too abit after and when sungmin had closed the door of the boys dorm amy got up and place her cupof cocoa onto the sink.

"see ya mary. Night." She replied but just as she was about to leave she gribbed her wrist and she turned around.

"sungmin?" she said, and marys eyes widened. "oh right. Mary." She said stupidly and wanted to shot herself on the foot.

"amy..." she replied. "I have something to tell you."

"your pregnant with a 60 year old man?" amy joked and mary gave her a looked that told her she was being an idiot and she stopped immediately.

"I'm sorry." She said then looked at the ground ashamed as she lowered her tone. "what is it?" she then said neutrally.

"but you have to promise you won't get mad at me." She said sincerely.

"what could be worse than that?" said amy laughing to soften the atmosphere but failed at marys serious expression. "I'm sorry..." she said then looked at the ground ashamed as she lowered her tone.

"trust me amy..." she replied. "its much more worse than that."

The following night kangin awoke again for some water when he found himself hiccupping that night and he was then distracted on his way back by the same sound of teras he had witnessed some nights before and he followed it, already aware of the fact that it was mary.

"what are you crying about now?" said kangin, entering the balcony.

"nothing..." she replied and kangin went to leave.

"wait." She said and he stopped in his tracks.

"you gonna tell me now?" he asked.

"I told her." She replied. "I told amy."

"what did you tell her?" he asked.

She held her breath. "that im gay and that I love her as more than friends."

His eyes widened. "and what did she do?"

"she ran away from me."