Chapter One

Lost In Mertan

 

AUTHORS NOTE: My first story ever written, my first Fanfic ever written, constructive critcism is needed to improve! I only posted this story because I wrote something similar to this and thought as respects to my love of Super Junior back then to write a Fanfic and here it is, only edited. This story has made me again obsessed with Super Junior (Two of my lead favourites being KYUHYUN! AND HENRY! OH THERES SO MUCH(i LOVE ALL of them!)) when I hadn't been for years. Thank you heaps! It has my name as respects to the girl I once was, still probably am now!

P.S: I DON'T OWN SUPER JUNIOR! and i didn't put the exact name the Super Junior members call each other, it'd be too confusing! sorry nothings accurate! added my name otherwise my friends will think it's unfair that i added all theirs.

 


 

It was another normal day for Servant Webster, pranks pulled on by the younger men that he'd happened to be serving though he was ten years older and the usual making a fool out of which they aimed to achieve but always manage to prosperously no matter how numerously he tried to prevent the incidents to occur.

"WHERE ARE MY PANTS?" he yelled the next following morning as he strolled through the tiled stairs of the apartment building in which the members of the newly discovered band, Super Junior owned. "WHERE ARE MY PANTS?" he yelled again, his posh accent made the other suspects of the prank giggle uncontrollably and upon hearing the noise turned to his left discovering a trace of movement further along and followed it his face with the impression of a ravenous predator, the other members giggled at this and he moved again, leading him to the image of his quality black work pants which seemed to be 'miraculously' waving by itself at the front door and... Talking?

"Mr. Webster!" said the pants, obviously not by the pants but of a male voice trying to sound girly but failing miserably at the attempt. "HELP ME MR. WEBSTER COME GET ME!"

He shoot him a dangerous look. "KANGIN!" he growled and then ran to catch him, his stripy boxers hanging loose above his upper thigh as he chased the young man around the building screaming unfavourable taunts.

"GOT YOU!" he said evilly and smirked to himself as he grabbed Kangin by the collar of his shirt and turned him over only to see the smug look on his face as he threw the pants to Donghae who caught them and ran. "Donghae...! Give it back...!"

Donghae stuck his tongue out at him cunningly and after running a satisfying length passed it to Heechul who did some dance before he ran through the door of the balcony and stood in front holding servant Websters pants over its walls and waited for him to enter.

"Give them back... Heechul..." gasped servant Webster with a wicked tone that was eligible in being compared to the little processed children in horror movies but instead of surrendering like any normal human being would've done as the tone was frightening Heechul gave one last smirk instead and let go of his tightened grasp and allowed the cause of disruption to fall inevitably on the cement road. Servant Webster ran to the front of balcony in attempts to glimpse the scene of his isolated pants and upon seeing it his eyes widened at the realistation, "I got to go down and get them!" he yelled urgently but Heechul grabbed his left arm before he could and pushed him to the front of the balcony (not off) in time for him to witness the scene of a white track carrying tree logs run over it hastily, its black tire tracks imprinted on it like stamp and Servant webster flinched.

Heechul smiled. "Too late. But don't worry, we got you new ones." and he revealed the item he held behind and Servant Webster was exposed to a fresh new pair. "Your other pair of pants was getting dirty."

"Oh... Thank you..." said servant Webster and took them suspiciously and then after inspecting realised they were clean.

"We thought you could use a work out." Kangin said patting his back consolingly.

"Oh..." he replied.

"Servant Webster..." Sungmin said blushing, "You should um... put some pants on."

"Oh servant Webster..." Kangin said imitating a fan girls embarrassed reaction. "Servant Webster's legs are sooo y..."

Servants Webster's eyes nearly popped out of its mere sockets at those words literally and he looked quickly amongst the ground. His skinny, hairy, pale legs exposed to all and his expression turned to utter horror. The boys knew how sensitive he was about his legs.

"We thought you needed a bit more confidence..." Heechul said patting his back consolingly.

"Um... excuse me your majesties..." he said, bowing rapidly to each of them and ran into the comfort of his room and changed into his new work pants, slamming the door with a bang then apologised for the inconvenience.

Kyuhyun giggled, he had been recording the happenings of the joke with the camera of his mobile phone. "Did you get that Kyuhyun?" said Shindong excitedly and he pressed the stop button in satisfaction.

"Even from the truck running down his pants. Oh bliss..." he said as he pressed the rewind button and watched it again. "Oww... ouch, this is gonna be a hit on our website. I can just feel it."

"How can you 'feel' it?" said Shindong sarcastically.

"Which reminds me... has anyone evengoneon our website yet?" said Ryeowook.

"There are at least 13 views on it since last week... all done by Kyuhyun posting his scores on Star Craft then being unable to stop staring at it." Kibum replied who had not participated in the joke and was on his computer instead in attempts to beat Kyuhyuns score, actually, in Star Craft. "I checked... Unless you want me to check again?"

"I can't believe we got him to call us 'your majesties'." Eunhyuk said laughing and began rubbing both hands together evilly. "We should get him to call us gods next."

"I feel bad..." said Siwon guiltily. "We should apologise."

"Why?" Heechul questioned and joined Kyuhyun as he replayed the video and began laughing within the first ten seconds.

"And how are we supposed to do that? We should also apologise too then when we put this on our site to show the rest of the world?" said Donghae. "Only temporarily... of course."

Hangeng gave off a mischievous look. "Don't worry." he said and everyone looked at him curiously of what he had to suggest. "I've got that covered."

Eying each other instantly they felt a nervous ambiance surround them and felt worried almost scared.


40 minutes later.

Hangeng held out the strawberry caked with an addition of whipped cream topped with chocolate truffles he had baked earlier on whenever the time had come for compensation. "We baked a cake for you!" he beamed and offered it to Servant Webster as the others stood behind with the same contounance. "We just want to show that we are truly sorry for what we've done."

"We did that all... because we care about you..." Kyuhyun said with the most innocent of all expressions evident on his face and in reply servant Webster sighed to himself. Looking at the stunningly made caked before him he knew instantly that it must've took a lot of effort and preparation to have finished but the cake scarcely told symbols of an apology and not a symbol that an incident such as before wasn't to happen again. His pride had been taken, if he had any pride left in him at all and he supposed it was good considering his pride before was only those of arrogance and the boys immaturity surprisingly he had to admit had made him more of a man from these past two years then his many years in school and his first career and smiled to himself and the members of Super Junior caught this and jumped on him with a pool of hugs and after he had been tackled to the ground begged them to stop as his back was failing and took the cake from Hangeng gently and showed his gratitude, "Thank you Hangeng..."

"And me!" Leeteuk said smiling, raising his hand.

"AND US." Donghae said and stepped on Leeteuks foot.

"AHHHHHH!" he yelled in response to the sudden attack and began massaging his toes.

"Well..." said Servant Webster and walked to the door, "Thank you all your Majesties..." and opened it as he ushered his hands. "Manager Gemini told me he wants to see you downstairs."
"HES HERE?" they yelled at the same time and then their faces engraved looks of sadness and terror.

"Yes..." he said. "When you're ready..."

"Oh..." said the members of Super Junior to each other and they began lying down on furniture objects tiredly.

"Now." said servant Webster sharply and they each got up and tagged along Kangin who was first in line, then Siwon then Kibum.

"Faster faster." Kangin said ushering his hands. "Manager Gemini wants to talk to us..."

"Why the hurry?" teased Shindong. "Can't wait to see your boyfriend?" and the others shivered. The thought of Kangin who was obviously strong paired up with Manager Gemini who looked like one of those contenders in WII with a face whom had resemblances of antagonists in horror movies and a voice that sent shivers was a horrid sight... and thought.

"So I have made this new song..." he said, his witch ball eyes opened a bit too wide. "And I was wondering if you could... listen... to it and decide on whether or not you will use it in your new album."

Sungmin whimpered and hid behind Shindong, clutching his left arm with both hands.

"Sure..." Said Kangin, "Any time. Thanks."

"okay... so I want you all prepared... for your 'trippp' and I advise you to pack your luggage's today, Kangin told me how lazy you men were and I figured it will be more ... 'convenient' if you start packing now to avoid any uncertainties hmm?"

Manager Gemini was obviously their manager, but he was also their songwriter who happened to be really close to Kangin as a child and was introduced as their manager because of him and was around the ages of his mid thirties. He had been advertising their band enough to get noticed by companies and brought by the famous SM entertainment and in which they were to air a show they had been working on for the past month demonstrating their talents, humour and so on and was what was going to lead them to fame in all of Asia in three months time. Manager Gemini had also managed to get them a holiday to Australia and America for free for two full months excluding the airfares back which Manager Gemini was going to pay for with his own cash as a sort of congratulations gift.

"yea." Said Kangin by himself.

"Um master Gemini." Said Siwon and everyone looked at him like he was some sort of heroic figure. "Can you please tell us once again where who's going who?"

"Seems like someone's forgotten? Hasn't it?" said manager Gemini. "Oh it's alright, no need to worry your little head!"

Siwon eyes widened out of awkwardness.

"To Australia: Kangin, Heechul, Siwon, Donghae, Hangeng, Sungmin and Ryeowook, to America: Leeteuk, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Kibum and Eunhyuk." manager Gemini grinned a twisted smile. "and shall I take you to your new studio?"

"NEW STUDIO?" they all said excitedly and began jumping about and when they saw that master Gemini had a serious expression on his face, the excitement subsided immediately.

He crackled an evil laugh. "Follow me..." he said and Sungmin cringed onto Shindong tighter as he led them out of the apartment building into the seats of his huge, red monster truck with the potential to expel fire and where the members just stood were they were at the sight of it but whom were complied by Manager Gemini to get inside where they were to drive into the new studio and obeyed. When they were each strapped in their seat belts Manager Gemini got behind the wheel and started the engine where a loud 'brooming' noise erupted as it rumbled threateningly and the others began to think that they were driving to a place to be executed and as a last resort began to pray.

"If I die—" said Hangeng, his eyes closed and his hands clasped together tightly.

Kangin smacked him on the head. "Don't be stupid."

And after some time the car stopped and Manager Gemini exited his seat and went to open the door of others and as soon as Eunhyuk, who was sitting beside the window seat saw the sight of an enormous studio, the size of a castle he gaped. "Look..." he said shakily and the others caught the astonishment in his voice and looked through the window as well eagerly, their faces almost compressed to the screen and their reaction the same.

"This..." said master Gemini when each had got out. "is your new studio!"


In the city of Mertanwhere everything is inevitably the same, with the same people, with the same clothes and the same perfect houses and demeanor, where everything out of what they called 'normal' was not tolerated and not 'normal' but what any person not living in Mertan was considered very normal and whenever witnessed was stared upon in disgust and abhorrence and so were these unique girls, the odd girls of Mertan they called themselves, for they were... indeed peculiar, in a way that they didn't seem to care about what others thought of them and continued being themselves despite what society had to say in a highly disapproving manner.

The girls of Mertan liked to believe that fate is what brought them together, and it's what did as things just always 'happened' to them like some sort of curse placed upon them and what was to happen next, though a life was endangered, was still considered... totally 'normal', this month anyway.

"I'm hungry..." complained Victoria gripping her excessive stomach as she walked the city streets, her shirt imprinted with the words 'Pokemon Power'.

"Me too..." said Arena gripping her stomach as well.

"Stop complaining." Said Julia as she eyed Victoria. "Amy hasn't went with food for two days and do you see her complaining? You haven't eaten for halfa day and yet you feel the need to complain every second of the DAY because you're hungry, not to mention the reason why you haven't eaten for only half a day was because Amy gave her food to you those other days where you claimed to be 'starving'."

Victoria defended herself. "It's not my fault! She offered it!"

"Shoosh rich girl unless you have anything worthy to say." Julia shot back.

"HEY!" Victoria yelled angrily.

"STOP." Amy mumbled, clasping her head with her hands. "SHUTUP." She was starving and felt terribly grumpy, her stomach growled whenever Victoria mentioned she was hungry and she'd wish that they were in silence until she brought some food.

"Not my fault..." Victoria retorted and shook her head imitating Julia's recently said words and hugged the bear in her arms. "Don't worry Mr Bear she doesn't mean that."

"Finally." Amy said when she spotted the local corner shop and searched for some snacks and passed it to the counter where they placed it into a plastic, green bag and where she paid for them with a fifty dollar bill then handed them instantly out to the starving teenagers who opened the wrappers and began gorging at it.

"How could we forget to eat?" said Mary incredulously and her eyes lit up in that first bite of her snack bar. "This tastes so good when you're starving."

Amy patted Marys head, smiling. She had endured those hunger pains well; after all, she was the silent type.

"Well after Victoria's father stopped paying our rent we had to work longer shifts and forgot to eat... then some people—"said Julia and looked at Victoria angrily. "Were too lazy to shop for some food after they were the ones who had eaten all of it available at home already... it's no wonder we're starving."

"I need to go back and check up on updates!" said Arena her eyes squinting out of excitement. "I heard that DBSK got disbanded! NOOO!"

"Simply..." said Julia indifferently. "No one cares arena."

"Okay I'm full!" Victoria said feeling her tummy and offered the rest of her snack bars. "WHO WANTS IT?"

Julia groaned. "Then you're going to get hungry and ask for it back and if we've eaten it all, complain some more, you really don't know when to stop do you?"

Victoria ignored these words and observed the area, her perfect eyesight lead her to the silver pond over the bridge where she ran and screamed at the sight of yellow ducks innocently lurking. "OW DUCKIES!" she yelped and placed her tiny hands on the arms of the bridge and stood on her tipsy toes, her hands stretched like elastic as she leaned in closer for a better view.

"Hey isn't she standing a bit too close to the bridge?" said Arena pointing and in response Amy looked sceptically over from Mary to Julia.

They were in big trouble.

"Oh no that idiot." Amy mumbled and ushered them forward. "What the hell are you guys doing just standing there come!" and she ran over to Victoria's direction as the others followed.

"VICTORIA!" yelled Arena and Mary.

"NO!" yelled Amy and Julia and looked over at Arena and Mary angrily with a look almost pleading but it was too late.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed and fell into the depths of the pond and where she grabbed and held onto the bridges arm for support, her feet dangling helplessly in the air.

"VICTORIA!" They screamed.

"VICTORIA!" Amy yelled and gripped her wrist as she endeavored to pull her up into safety's hands Victoria ignorant of the fact that she was pulling Amy into the water as well. "It's going to be okay! It's going to be okay! I promise." Amy lied and turned over to the immobile, shocked faces of her three other female friends. "CAN YOU HELP HER PLEASE?

DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SOOOOOO HEAVY?

Mary shook her head and ran to Victorias and Amy's rescue. "Come on!" she yelled urgently and the others followed, gripping their hands onto Amy's.

"VICTORIA... LET GO OF THE BEAR!" Amy yelled. "LET GO OF THE FRIGGIN BEAR AND GIVE ME YOUR LEFT HAND!"

"NEW!" she yelled. "

"PUT IT UNDER YOUR ARM AND GIVE ME YOUR LEFT HAND ALREADY!" Amy yelled back.

"BUT IT WILL FALL!" complained Victoria.

"THROW THE BLOODY DAMN BEAR!" she yelled again, her eyebrows arched angrily, she could feel her grasp loosen as her palms became sweaty as her body began to lift slowly into the air. Arena saw this and held her legs down. "PLEASE VICTORIA!"

With the last of her energy rolled up into an imaginary ball she threw the bear in attempts to get it onto the bridge and not over however, she used her body too much in the endeavour that her hand pulled Amy along with her into the waters below.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" They screamed and Arena and Mary let go of Amy's wrist in enough time to avoid being pulled in as well and witnessed their fall.

"AMY! VICTORIA!" they yelled in horror.

"SOMEONE HELP THEM!" yelled Mary, Julia and Arena and turned around to the members of Mertain and began pleading to them. "PLEASE!"

Ignoring their pleas, the members of Mertan shot disgusted glances at the sight of them and turned their heads away in disgust and covered the eyes of their children, pushing them along as for them not to witness this not 'normal' view. Realising that help was short, Mary and Arena ran desperately down to the bottom of the bridge where Amy tried gasping for air as Victoria tugged her down with the weight of her body as she tried to prevent herself from being pulled into the bottom of the waters without the realisation of what she was doing.

"VIC STOP. STOP!" She yelled. "Vic... STOP PANICKING! THE SURFACE IS NEAR! STOP!" But Victoria refused to listen. "HEAR ME OKAY LISTEN DAMMIT!" And at that last statement her head got dunked and when it bobbed up she spat out the water with a grotesque countenance. She had no alternative at all but to swim with her limited amount of experience to the shore with her, fast.

"LET GO OF HER!" yelled Mary, Arena and Julia and Victoria heard this then realised what she was doing then stopped.

After the other girls pulled both of them onto the surface they quickly took them home for a shower than to the hospital where they were given medication and were pronounced 'free of diseases, cancers but not of mild infections'.


Super Junior walked the hurried steps of SM studio as astonishment and curiosity out grew their faces. They couldn't believe that they were going to record songs here.

"This place is huge!" commented Eunhyuk and then Manager Gemini whom happened to be leading them and had reached the height of the remaining steps turned around, his black coat fluttering with the wind as he struck a pose, catching the attention of all evident... disturbingly.

"I'm afraid I have to go..." he said sadly and the others cheered furtively at the announcement.

YES!

"But don't worry... don't cry because I'm leaving—"and the others eyed each other, they were sure they wouldn't miss him at all. "Because I have brought someone else to tour you."

"Who?" they said eagerly. "Is she pretty?"

"Now now... Let's not come into conclusions..." he replied, "who said it was a girl?" and he walked down the steps into his monster truck and when the engine began to rumble at the exact time the huge doors flung open and Sungmin who happened to be standing in harms way when this happened backed away hastily and survived unharmed with the help of his expert martial arts skills and flew into the arms of Shindong behind and he turned around to see the reason for this and was revealed to the figure of a twenty year old boy, his darker than black ruffled in match of his paper white skin and his dreamy eyes that shone like jewels as it stood alongside of his straight nose and thin, bright pink lips. His eyes widened and at the sight of them all the members of Super Junior couldn't have looked more shocked. The pale boys expression turned to a smirk.

NO!

"NOT YOU!" they yelled and in this reply tilted his head.

"And I thought it'd be pretty girls? oh I'd have wanted a better greeting after all these years but hmm... guess like we meet again 'friends'."

Donghae clenched his fists, his body trembling from anger at memories. "Who are you calling friends?" he said bitterly. "who are you calling friends? CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECK FRIENDS DON'T DO WHAT YOU DID TO US!"

"Oooo..." he replied curiously and placed his hand upon his chin as he examined the view of the thirteen male boys. "You've changed haven't you? Finally sticking up for youself? Oh please. What else do you got?"

"Don't start!" said Donghae and Kangin stepped in front of him.

"Don't start..." he said threateningly, his gaze connected with the pale boys and refused to let go.

"Oooo... 1 on 13? That is isn't fair is it?" the pale boy said. "1 on 13... You'll get the crap beaten out of you I'm sure and you'll lose your dignity, but want to know what hurts more? When you say multiple secrets of thirteen guys to the whole world that'll ruin their reputation, dignity, their pride, and their lives! Oh I like the sound of that..." he put his hand in the air indifferently. "Let's just face it. Words hurt more than beatings. Oh and the impacts are just..."

"You've said them." Said Donghae. "it's over. You can't say anything more."

"Unless you're willing to share?" he offered as he looked under his eyelashes.

"You're mental." Said Siwon, "go home."

"Oh but I haven't toured you around yet! It's my duty!" he said loudly, and he walked inside the studio where they were complied to follow.

"Oh don't you just love the smell? The smell of what feels like... hm... Why don't you tell me Donghae?" he questioned cunningly. "and the rest of your 'friends'."

"You're a bully." said Ryeowook, "That's all you'll ever be."

The boy walked over to the position Ryeowook stood fixed to the floor and went behind were he smacked him on the and he yelped. Sungmin instantly pressed him against the wall, his fox like eyes glaring angrily as both hands pinned to his collar. "You want to do that again? I could kill you now I swear." and the others were astounded as there weren't really much occasions where Sungmin revealed his manly side.

"Oh no! Lets not fight!" he said his head bobbing around in all directions, Sungmin let go of him as though he was an contagious infection and slammed him against the wall as to knock some common sense to his head. He was going to knock him out and he wanted to get it straight before it was too late.

"An offense! And offense!" he yelled then laughed.

"I wonder Donghae..." he snickered and shook Sungmins grasp off his neck. "How it felt when your friends told you that I couldn't be in super junior... how do you feel? Cause I know how I felt! Betrayed..."

Donghae looked away, he remembered that incident oh so clearly. "I didn't want to at that time, but I realised it in enough time. You are EVIL." He said. "and you were never a true friend, had I told anyone of your secrets?"

He laughed. "Guess, 'super junior' guess why I'm here, I'm a solo artist now, and I don't regret a thing, in fact I consider myself lucky when I was forced to not join a talentless group like yours."

And without warning Shindong pushed him up against a wall.

"Someone does that again and I'm unfortunately going to have to report you." he said seriously and Shindong let go of him remorsefully as the boy rubbed off the invisible dirt from his pants. "All better. Now where was I? Oh when you said I couldn't join... of course I was... 'heartbroken'."

"what heart? you don't have a heart." Said Kangin with an obvious expression.

"Now now, don't intrude, so while I was being 'heartbroken' I wondered, me, the most talented person in our group... why wouldn't they allow me to be in it?" he looked at the whole group, it was the truth. "But then I realised, it must've gone further than that. You guys didn't like the way I behaved! Ooooooo, since super junior is so kind, and nice and bubbly and didn't think that I fitted into that 'category'! but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't get me wrong, I figured I didn't need you, and that I'll do fine on my own. I was depressed for weeks but then I realised. And I sorta want to thank you."

"What?" they said incredulously.

"Cause if it wasn't for my... determination into... beating you in all aspects then I wouldn't have made it this far, and I now I'm better than you three times over, why did I get a record deal before you? why did I get into this studio before you?"

Shindong was on the urge of slamming him into the wall again.

"Oh and of course... had I forgotten to add silly me? THE REASON WHY I HAD BEEN TRYING TO HARD THESE SUDDEN YEARS IS BECAUSE OF SOLELY ONE THING! ONE THING!" he shouted, his voice becoming uncontrollably louder.

"Just say it already." Heechul said tiredly. "WHY IS IT TAKING YOU SO LONG?

"REVENGE." he yelled disturbingly. "REVENGE."