Chapter Eighteen

Lost In Mertan

 

The next morning hang geng, the early bird, woke up with a yawn and looked out the balcony window half awake only to find the area covered with snow excitedly, he then ran downstairs and found that the apartment door was also covered in snow and called work instantly and told them of the news and which he and the rest were offered a day off peculiarly. When he hung up, he quickly awoke the others and they sternly got up, which was an accomplishement and only because hangeng announced there was snow outside and all were eager to see it, and also because he announced they got a day off work and didn't want to waste the day off by sleeping.

Allthough yesterday was boring, ryeowook happened to have saved the day by buying some source of entertainment, which convinced amy her need for TV and that they were to put it back a week earlier, they were also convinced that today was also going to be boring because this time, there was no other source of entertainment excluding each other, which the super junior boys were heaps of.

Today, Hangeng was making his Beijing fried rice for the rest even to those who weren't too excited about the snow and stayed in there beds were awakened by the delicious aroma that deprived from it, making its way into the kitchen and down on the table where the others gorged at it and pronounced 'tough luck cause they didn't wake up' and when they heard this and could literally taste the air they got up excitedly and began eating.

"did you even brush your teeth?" said heechul to victoria who contuined to consume the rice.

"shh eating." She replied.

"so what are we going to do today?" said kangin.

"we can't do anything." Said hangeng.

"no seriously?" said sungmin. "I'm... bored..."
"well I have a few suggestions?" said amy, and looked over at Julia. "I mean actually forget it, its stupid."

"hot guys?" said arena and amy gave her the look.

"what is it?" said siwon curiously.

"I have a huge jigsaw puzzle that was sent in the mail weeks ago." Said amy. "I haven't started but its 5000 pieces long."

"5000?" they yelled.

"yes 5000, you know what forget it." She said and took another spoon of her Beijing rice.

"sure." Said vic.

And she looked at her oddly.

"yea of course sure." She replied and I lifted my eyebrows, not entirely convinced.

"we'll I'll go get it out." Said amy and she took the jig saw pieces from her wardrobe and placed it amongst the floor. "is here okay?"

"its fine." Said kangin and she opened the lid and tiped over the pieces.

"I'll get started." She said and when everyone came to join in, amy put on some nice music and they were as deep in thinking as ever. "12 members... not bad."

"hey!" said heechul. "you forgot mr pinky!"

"oh, of course, 13." She said and the super junior members looked at each other nervously.

"hey isn't that the closest to the number of our ba—" and sungmin placed his hands over his mouth.

"what was that?" said amy.

"nothing." He replied.

"hey, is this jigsaw puzzle a picture of a hot guy?" said arena.

"can you stop with the hot guys?" said Julia. "leave me in peace, I haven't done a jigsaw puzzle in ages, but it sure fels mediating so don't wreck it."

"yea..." said victoria.

"okay vic are you feeling alright?" said amy to victoria, whom was sitting beside her.

"of course I am." She replied.

"no..." amy said. "your not."

"what made you think so?" said victoria.

"you're not acting your... we'll you don't sound like before you sound more... human." Said amy.

"what human? Which human? Huh!" she said and amy smiled a twisted smile.

"nevermind..." amy said.

Sungmin neared up close to amy. "want me to help you?" he said. "we can do this together!"
his smile made a tingling feel go through her body.

"sure." She said and smiled.

Five minutes through she reached for a jigsaw piece and tried putting the piece together with another, when it failed siwon looked over and placed his hands amys. "no no..." he said and moved it down. his hand were surprisingly warm. "over... here..." he said and it fit perfectly then looked up at her and she smiled back at him. If anyone smiled more beautifully than that, then they were horrifyingly beautiful.

"oooooo..." taunted vic.

"shut up vic." She replied and suddenly wished she was the vic from this morning.

After what to be 5 hours, well into the afternnon they were ¾ finished, connecting their large pieces together with the others and going onto smaller pieces, they had to admit, it was pretty fun and they hadn't realised the time until siwon, realising the time once again from the darkening sky seen from the balcony pointed it out and they were all astonished, 5 hours had passed from what felt like deep concerntration.

After another 3 hours the puzzle was completed the others celebrated with hugs and punching the air and after that the instructions on the 'manual' told them to place this silicon cover over it to protect it and when they did they had a satsifcatory feeling within them. They turned it over and made a frame and put it up on the wall, it took a huge amount of space but it was worth it, but now it was dark and all were hungry, everyone knows how hungry they get when they study especially when they hadn't ate to morning and when they had finished, they were immediately bored.

"so what are we going to do now?" asked siwon.

Hang geng opened his mouth.

"and don't say we can't do anything." Said heechul hesitantly.

"who said that?" he replied and he raised his eyebrows as to indicate an idea which the others knew instantly of.

"just take one amy..." said victoria offering amy a beer, who was defiantly drunk.

"your drunk." Amy said. "so shut up."

"hey..." said Julia nearing up to sungmin who was also drunk and whispered in his ear ina seductive tone. "you owe me..."

"owe you what?" he replied.

"that kiss..." she said.

"no..." he replied.

"if you don't by today, I'll tell her." She said.

"hey isn't that Julia and sungmin?" said arena. "you should go up to hem just in case if you know what I mean."

"amy... you can't trust her." Said victoria. "shes not who you think she is..."

"what are you talking about vic?. He's not my boyfriend." She replied and at that moment he leaned in to kiss her and the scene of their faces was covered by the sofa, but amy was certain and she got up and fled into the kitchen and sat there.

Sungmin backed away. "I can't..."

"its your choice." Said Julia. "I'll give you a minute to reconsider..."

"I can't..." he replied.

"amy..."said mary sadly. "I'm so sorry..."

"its okay." Said amy wiping a tear from her eye. "hes not my boyfriend anyway."

"but you like him." Said mary.

"yea I do but, I don't see reasons he would anyway." She replied.

"are you gonna come out?" she asked.

"no." amy replied.

"me neither." mary said.

"I can't believe he kissed her." She replied. "I guess thats how he treats all his friends."

"no amy." Said mary honestly. "hes only done that to you."

"but hes done that from the start. I don't see why he would've done it anyway to me? Look at him..." she smiled. "hes nice... funny... kinda... sweet..."

"oh and hes beautiful." Said mary.

"yea and that..." she said. "why would he go for me? When theres girls around me that are triple times as beautiful?"
"I think I can answer that." Said Julia walking into the room. "sungmin told me not to tell you, but I'll tell anyway."

"go away Julia." Said amy. "your drunk."

"want to know why he even showed interest? Cause you saved his life, hes going to give you his... hes going to like you despite how hideous looking you are. Besides that what he said, thats the only way he can compensate. So he dosen't really like you, because of you, he only treated you that good because you saved his life."

"stop it!" said mary seeing the look on amys face. "its not true and you know it!" then she looked towards amy. "amy?" she asked.
she shook her head. "shes right... it makes sense... he dosen't like me for me, he dosen't even like me..." she ogt up from her chair, walked over to sungmin, who was lying on the floor.

"amy..." he said, and was surprised to find her face full of tears.

"amy why are you crying?" he said.

"you don't have to pretend anymore." She said and slapped him and walked into her room and locked the newly replenished door.

"what...?" he said, touching his cheek.

"oh shes just talking about the truth." Said Julia and he looked at her.

"you didn—" he said.

"she needs to know." She replied back and walked over to him and placed her hands onto his face and popped his chin up. But he slapped her hand away and yelled.

"GET AWAY FROM ME."

"YOU'LL REALISE ENOUGH THAT YOU REALLY LIKE ME AND NOT HER. LETS FACE IT. I ALWAYS GET EVERY BOY SHE LIKES. THEY ALWAYS WANT ME INSTEAD."

Mary walked over to her and slapped her, then over to vic and apologised.

"i'm sorry I ever doubted you."


Dear Diary: No. They are finding out the real me I've managed to successfully conceal for the past few weeks, I get the feeling if the boys havne't come they stil owuldn't have had a clue.

My plans are nearly complete, if you think that I actually kissed him, you're wrong, he pulled away just when doing so, this pissed me off to a certain degree but I can't do much about the fact, but don't think im going to give up until I get that kiss, oh and, I've already got something else planned... and it'll be arriving shortly tomorrow.

Love Julia-


AUTHORS NOTE: I JUST REALISED THIS STORY REACHED OVER 50'000 WORDS. NOOO! I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS STORY TO BE EXPOSED. ITS REALLY REALLY BAD! NON SERIOUS ATTEMPT OF A STORY AND BASICALLY ALL MY STORIES ARE. I ALREADY UPLOADED OVER 12 CHAPS TODAY SO I'LL LEAVE IT AT THERE. I HAVE MORE CHAPS TO UPLOAD BUT MEH.