Chapter Twenty Four

Lost In Mertan

 

The next morning they awoke to each others alive figures excitedly when they heard the movements of their bodys turning as to indicate that htey had awoken and upon realisation began celebrating by hugging each other for the girls and for the boys hugging each other in some sort of form that looked somewhat like wrestling which made the others groan as to stop.

They began to laugh and when each spotted their faces again they noticed the scribbes drawn on each and they laughed even harder.

"your face has a monobrow..." said hangeng laughing.

"haha your face has a—" said donghae and halted upon realisation.

"WHO DID THIS?" yelled heechul. "my beautiful face is full of pen marks! Who would do such a thing!"

Kangin growled. "shin."

There was a moment of silence.

"that guys gonna pay!" yelled kangin punching the front of the car and suddenly the car beamed to life, the engine growling and siwon pressed on the pedal and he smiled to himself in astonishment.

"hey its working." He said.

"it would've been much more help yesterday though." Said donghae. "and yet I don't remember half of it."

"neither do i." They each replied.

"so whose this shin guy?" asked Julia.

"this guy who always does this kind of thing thats just who he is." said kangin. "its so obvious that he did it. Donghae saw him at the cinemas, it was he who put us in mertan too im sure. That guy was evil."

"well whoever his guy is im going to kill him too." Said amy. "I mean, what would've happened if we didn't find you?"

"I don't know... they replied.

Donghae slouched onto his chair as the others said their hateful comments towards shin, but he was still unsure about what they had to say.

Wen they had arrived home they parked the caravan and they had never been so happy to have seen something so small in their lives. they concluded themselves safe as they didn't think the predator was going to be at their home afterall they had only decided to attack when they went ot the dream house, why suddenly at that time when they had so many others unless something was stopping them from doing so? It was then agreed that they were never to go their again no matter the exception but when they had opened their door to the girls home they were none other than astonished and horrified of what they saw. Shattered in bits where the girls processions, their furniture, their kitchen utensils, their tv, everything and they began to cry, they hadn't had insurance as they couldn't afford it every month and in majority, they were just plain... scared.

Arena crouched down to the floor, her head in her knees, tears flowing like a water tap, hiccupping amy placed her arms around her tightly, she was just as scared too.

"its going to be okay arena..." amy said, holding in the tears that begged to dispel from her eyes and arena began crying even more.

The boys then too crouched around the girls and shared their hugs, they were crying aswell.

"its all our fault... were sorry." Cried ryeowook and the girls and the boys hugged him.

"no its not." Said amy. "its no ones fault."

"it is..." said hangeng, crying so bad that his eyes were red and his voice became shaky. "you don't see right? shin came brought us here for revenge... shin did all this... if shins falling us we also brought HIM here... we brought him to you, this is why everything happened. if we didn't meet you... if you weren't so kind this wouldn't have happened."

"I think its best if we go." Said siwon. "forever."

Amy began crying waterfalls at this. "no... don't go..." she said and the girls looked at her astonished, they had never seen amy cry. Everyone ran to hug her. "please."
"its the best we could do right now. If we stay here... we're endangering your lives futhur too. Your house and now your actual lives? We can't live with that." Said siwon. "we can't be selfish."

"no!" amy yelled. "you can't!"

"we're sorry amy..." se yelled.

"I can't even see you as those strangers we took in almost two months ago... you guys are like my brothers... my family... I can't watch my family go..." everyone hugged her tighter.

"no amy don't cry..."

"I can't stop im trying im trying! I don't like crying." She said. "when I first... when I first came here, when we first reunited, the girls appointed me as their leader, they ran away from their homes because our parents and the SOCIETY wouldn't accept us and we came here and lived off here alone... they relied on me and I promised that I wasn't to show weakness... that I wasn't going to show them that I couldn't do something. I didn't want to show them despair. There are really times, when we have no money at all and the girls would wonder why I was out. Because I was busy working back at the factory for more money to pay for their food and I never told them... because I never wanted them to feel that feeling again that they felt at home... im sorry, I failed."

"you didn't fail!" yelled mary.

"I failed." Said amy. "im so sorry..."

Kangins expression turned to anger. "im going to kill shin!" he yelled angrily punching the wall holding tears. "im literally going to kill him."

"and I'll help." Said all the boys besides dongahe and they looked at him as to anticipate.

"no..." said dognhae and the others looked at him pecuiliary.

"what are you talking about donghae."

"we don't have to go..." he said. "I don't think shin did it..."

"what are you talking about it all fits?" they said.

"no shin... I know shin. Sometimes he maybe be mean... he main be cruel... but thats not something shin would do..." he said shaking his head astonished at his own words.

"explain." Said kanging angrily throwing a chair. "EXPLAIN!"
"shin wouldn't..." said donghae. "shin is a gentle person inside really. He knows how sensitive heechul is about his face, why do you think he never drew on his and he drew on all of us with permanent markers?"

"yea that reminds me..." said heechul. "hes never done it."

They looked taken abavk but they weren't convinced. "so what? Its just marker, maybe he didn't want you to know it was shin cause donghae knows already?"

"but think about it this way." Said amy wiping the tears from her eyes. "this shin guy, what if the person wasn't actually shin but was trying to pose as him but left out a detail proving that he isn't? What kind of personwho would do such a thing, want to leave a detail such as that? If someone was trying to pose as shin they wouldn't want to get caught do they?"

"wait." Said donghae. "and shin... shin wouldn't do such a thing, he wouldn't trash someones house like this. When he was a kid, his was pretty poor and these robbers came an trashed his house one day, he cried. Shes really sensitive and considerate. He wouldn't."

"so you on his side?" said kangin.

"no but I just don't think its—"

"well you can stay. We're going." Said kangin.

"we'll im going aswell, even if this person isn't shin, its obviously after us, afterall, they got my phone from the airport right? they must've been there on that night."

"we can't let you go alone." Said amy. "you don't know this place. We're coming too."

Arena looked at the ground, examining the shattered specimens that remained before her then, something glimmered, as it reflected the ligt with one of its blunt edges, like a sample of chrystal she reached for it, and victoria noticed this and walked beside her and inspected it to and was startled at what she saw.

"what is it?" said arena realising this reaction and dropping it on the floor.

The others turned to look at what was happening.

"its a camera... that thing you were holding was a camera linking to a room of TV cameras...! SOMEONES BEING SPYING ON US!"

"we're coming to." Said Julia. "you can't expect us to stay when someones trashed our house and someones been watching us? You can't."

The boys looked at each other sceptically. "okay." And the girls cheered.

"we can go to a hotel?" suggested amy. "its safe there."

"or the police station." Said the boys. "theres a police station here right...?"

"oh a police station. Um no." Said arena. "we don't have those things."

"things?" said heechul sceptically. "THINGS? WHAT IS THIS PLACE?"

"I told you nothing bad ever happens here." said amy. "especially not this. We don't need them, its just a waste of room and space and whose going to pay them? The government sees no reason."

"I hate this place!" said kangin kicking things again.

"I think I can call my father, afterall he is an fbi agent." Victoria said and took the home phone and pressed it against her ear as arena her laptop which was crushed along with the remains of the house.

"HEY ITS WORKING!" arena said happily as it sprung open to life and suddenly it blanked.

"what the—" said victoria angrily. "the power just cut off."

"I can see that." Said arena. "now what are we going to do? This is to... to be concidential! Someones following us!"

"yea and we need to get out of here." Said Amy and left the house with the rest of them as they endeavoured to book a hotel.

When they had arrived at the hotel and booked a room they eargely went to it passing flights of stairs and banged open the door only to be expoed to a luxurious bedroom area, with tv and a fresh scent of pine which the others quite enjoyed and lounged onto the furniture objects and breathed a sigh of relief. They were finally safe.

"hey!" said arena excitedly. "theres a computer! Does it have internet?"

"I should expect." Said Julia.

She squeeled happily jumping in a star shape form and opened the computer hastily. "2 DAYS WITHOUT KOREAN POPSTAR NEWS AHH! IM GOING CRAZY!"

"yea, well can you tone it down?" amy asked putting a hand on her head. "I'm glad that everyones happy now but its not over you know? We need to do something about this." She eyed everyone. "we need to find whose responsible." And she shivered at her own words.

"and how?" they asked.

"we have no police... no nothing. We only have ourselves to protect. We..." she stopped.

"we what?" they asked.

"I don't know."
donghae slammed the floor with his hands. "COME OUT HERE STALKER! COME OUT HERE NOW! YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN! NOW SHOW YOURSELF!"

There was no response.

"I SAID SHOW YOURSELF!"

There was no respone.

"I SAID SHOW YOURSELF!"

The mobile in donghaes pocket rang, his heart stopped beating and so did everyone elses.

"you still hve that thing?" said hangeng angrily. "that thing was the only thing they had to communicate with us and yet you brought it?"

"its my mobile phone and theres not a mobile phone within reach ever. I couldn't risk throwing it away especially when I had 300 dollars worth of credit, I thought I could call the police or something. But it seems like its gone and its my first mobile and favourite mobile phone given to me by my father." He frowned to himself and his voice choked, donghaes father had only died.

"so are you gonna get that?" said kangin and the others crowded round him as he reached into his pockets and flipped open his mobile.

Everyone's reaction was just the same.

run cow run baby run, the cow needs the milk, we get the milk yea, we give to people to drink yea, baby run no more starving baby baby we will become very fat but don't worry because the cows fat moo moo mooooooooooooooo.

"MASTER GEMINI?" they yelled.