Chapter Twenty Five

Lost In Mertan

 

After the commotion about master Gemini being an accomplice with shin each declared enough drama and instead relaxation time.

Amy got out a book in her bag and began reading along with Julia, the boys still discussed things for nanother 30 minutes then sat dnnon the huge bed fidgeting and throwing pillows and at times smacking the other members with it and after Hangeng did the final blow the hotel erupted in a huge pillow fight where they each prevented going near kangin who was basically injurying all that came near and began to think it a marvellous time to clear each of their heads and after they were done collapsed on furniture items breathing heavily as they gasped for air. So much was happening it was a wonder that they could have so much fun they were truly going to miss it. a month ticked goodbye and super juniors album and tv series was to be out, they were never going to be seen the same, they were never going to be looked at the same, instead of being seen as the thirteen tall guys they were always now going to be seen as super junior, nothing else. If this was a perfect moment together, then they would have considered it, last night with the candles they each expressed themselves, tonight this time they weren't going to wreck it for the girls with a phone call.

Arena her computer and began searching, laughing and giggling peculiarly as we gave each other glances that told each other she was insane then after 3 hours the giggling stopped and it was speechlessness.

"whats wrong arena?" mary teased. "you stopped giggling for once."

"arena you've been giggling for 3 hours straight you know?" Julia added.

She tried speaking, her voice was croacky and she flew back her chair and the others saw the full sight of the computer screen revealing a horrifying sight that made their veins stop carrying blood.

"no way…" said amy her eyes widening. "this can't be… how? Was that person following us the whole time?"

And there on the computer screen right before her eyes, there was a photo of sungmin and amy kissing and amy ran to the screen and began scrolling down, amy and him holding hands at the fireworks, him grabbing amys wasit, to even amy screaming at him, mary and donghae talking side by side as she cried and began sleeping, leaning on his shoulder as he gazed at the stars. Arena sneaking into the room and checking through there stuff, Arena stealing their items and the worst part of all, was the scanned lot of Julias diary in which when she saw immediately came to her defence and covered the screen with her body.

"you can't." she said. "this is personal."

And they understood.

"why would they want to print a diary page if it had nothing interesting in it?" amy interrogated. "saves the time of having stole your diary and putting it back just print on how the day was."

"you can't amy! Just back away please!" she yelled back and amy back away. "okay. Its your privacy but realise that its not exactly fair if you get to see things personal things about me and sugmin and we can't see yours. They had photos of me and sungmin kissing?"

Julia rolled her eyes hesitantly and then remained where she stood. The phone rang again and dongahe picked it up by flipper the cover off.

"it says... she has a right to know." He groaned. "damn I wish I could text back."

"text?" said mary, her left eyebrow raised.

"right to know what?" she said curiously and amy moved her out the way and began reading.

(has a text)

Amy eyes widened and she backed away, from the computer and her.

"you... you lied to me? this whole time you were trying to get sungmin THIS WHOLE TIME?" she pushed Julia. "HOW COULD YOU? JUST ONE TIME YOU COULDN'T LET ME HAVE THE GUY!" She pushed her again. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT."

"hey stop." She said rubbing her shoulders. "its none of your business what I was trying to do."
"are you kidding me?" amy retorted pack angrily. "YOU WERE IN MY BUSINESS AND NOW IT ISN'T MY BUSINESS WHAT YOU DO IN MY BUSINESS? I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPORTING ME THIS WHOLE TIME! AND THIS IS WHAT YOU REALLY TRIED TO DO?"

Julia said nothing and amy pushe her again. "ANSWER ME!" and when she said nothing yelled. "ANSWER ME DAMMIT!", tears began swelling from her eyes. "WHY DID YOU DO IT? WHY? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! I..." she chocked on her own words. "I thought you cared about how I felt..."

And at these words, she couldn't take anymore silence. "want to know why I did it? WANT TO KNOW WHY I DID IT HUH?"

"YES!" Amy yelled back and Julias voice hurt as she screamed.

"BECAUSE IM SICK OF FEELING INFERIOR TO YOU! IM SICK OF IT! IM SICK OF THE FEELING I GET WHEN IM AROUND YOU. ATLEAST FOR ONCE I COULD GET SOMETHING THAT YOU COULDN'T. I MAY BE PRETTY I MAY BE SMART. BUT I WOULD NEVER EVER BE AS GREAT AS YOU AND IT ANNOYED ME. WHY I WOULD FEEL JEALOUS OF A GIRL WHERE NOTHING WAS EVER ABOUT HER, WHERE NO BOY TURNED TO LOOK HER WAY, WHERE NO ONE CARED. I WANTED TO MAKE YOU FEEL THE WAY I FELT—" Amy slapped her.

"STOP." She yelled. "stop. Why didn't you just tell me?"

Julia said nothing and at this silence arena broke into it.

"that reminds me." she said. "how did YOU BOYS get into this anti-korean superstar website?" she interrogated. "only celebrities from korea how did you..." her eyes widened. "I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT! YOU ARE SUPERSTARS, YOU ARE KOREAN SUPERSTARS!"

"what?" amy yelled. "what are you..?—" she shook her head. "stop talking nonsense."

Heechul shot each one a look which told them that it was time to revela something they didn't want to and walked up to amy, they felt it was the perfect time as things were crumbling down anyway, it'll only make things worse if things got better and they decided to tell them. heaps worse.

"hes right." he said earnestly and amy didn't believe him heechul the prankster until she looked into his eyes which were filled with capability and she covered her hands with . "stop kidding around."

"we're not." Said siwon seriously and amy turned to sungmin. "is this true?" there was no way there relationship was going to work out together if he was famous, and there was no way there relationship would be possible with all his antis.

"yes amy..." he replied. "i—"

"forget it." She said and she went into the other oom and locked the door and fell to the ground, her heart in utter pain. It was just too much at once. Too too much at once she wasn't able to consume it all in. She wondered if it was some joke, but then saw the look in heechuls and sungmins eyes and melted. Why was everyone doing this to her? Why? She hiccupped, her windpipe being blocked by invisible rocks and she coughed a chock. If she had felt pain such as this before, she'd thought she'd have been long dead and as of now, she felt no clarification as to end it but instead of one permanent solution.

The antis the fans... could she risk loving a man that would make him less loved by his fans and her attacked? Endangering the lives of her friends? Could she truly risk it? Watching him from afar without feeling that sinking pain emerging from the place that held all her emotions? Squirming in jealousy and feeling inferior to him as the fans talked aoutt how much they loved him and feeling not adequate enough to be with him? becoming sad because she didn't get to talk to him on the phone because of a long distant relationship?

This whole time she thought that she was the one who had connected the group together, who made the group work well. But had this whole time she had been hurting them? Bringing them to the ruins of nothingness? Causing more complications then seh could solve? Making two people who she befriended at highschool and whom hated each other together? Made a girl conceal herself because of her ual preferences for her bestfriend to the extent of crying every night? Made a friend become jealous of her without her knowing to the point of stealing every guy she began to like? To lash out and dishoner a friend for her interests and likes dispite the circumstances. There was only one way to end it all, and it was probably the best.

At night when the sky had painted the itself black she opened the lock for the girls to come in hours before and began sleeping, after an hour they welcomed themselves into the room surprisingly and established an area they were to sleep in as the boys slept in the other room, then when all was asleep she got up from her sleeping area and prayed then walked out of the room as she clicked the door open sofetly, tip toeing as to not make a sound. It was midnight by now and all had decided to sleep early to free themselves of more commotions and she entered the kitchen closing the door and opened one of its drawers, a blade evident she clasped it into her hands and pointed it to her heart.

P.S: PEOPLE OF MERTAN THINK KNIFES FOR CUTTING NOW PEOPLE