Chapter Twenty

Lost In Mertan

 

The next four days that commenced amy awoke to establish the smiling contounances of eleven people crowded round her bed in a neat circle holding a large silver tray with breakfast and lighted candles. She shouted out of shock and then out popped literally strings from a tube to her face and she groaned.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they yelled.

Amy spat out the strings that had entered and got out of bed, but just as her feet were about to touch the floor heechul screamed.

"NO! THIS FEET CANNOT TOUCH THE FLOOR!" he yelled and he gently caressed it and she felt very uncomfortable and at that moment the rest of the super junior members placed her on the newly replenished sled by carrying in which she screamed as they carried her to the bathroom.

"guys you can't expect me to brush my teeth like this do you?" she asked obviously, and at that question replied with a 'yes we do' and she had no choice but to do so with the exception that they remained very still. After she had burshed her teeth, she was welcomed with cheers as she entered her bedroom, her friends whom happily waited for her return.

"eat up amy! We made it!" they said, grinning and when amy sat down mary revealed the plate of food, taking off the shinny bowl concealing it by its handle and amy contained her horror at the sight. Pie, sausages and egg, most likely burnt smothered in slabs of frozen fat sat in front of her and evern the boys cringed, heechul placing his hands over mr pinkys eyes.

"im guessing hangeng didn't make this?" she said. "but I'll eat it anyway. Its the thought that counts."

"I wanted to, but they didn't let me." replied hangeng and the girls stuck out their tongue to him.

A gruesome sight of amy deavouring the meal occurred, most likely extracted from the scene of a torterous horror movie.

"okay..." said kangin pushing the plate away. "we don't want you to spew on your birthday. However... we've made you a list of all the things to do today!"

He took out very thick scrowl from his pocket and undid the sticker attached and when he did the scrowl was ateast 10 feet long.

"we'll just choose the relevant things." Said amy, her eyes widened.

"ah... relevant things." He said. "breakfasat in bed..." he said and heechul ticked it off. "park... we must go to the park!"

"the park?" amy said. "sure..."

"but first you have to wear this outfit we got you." said siwon.

"you got me an outfit...? to go the park?" she said incredously.

"if you can call it an outfit." Julia mumbled under her breath.

And at that insant, donghae revealed a cow costume with pink cow footprints and amy was... speechless.

"um don't you think you've tortured me enough?" she asked and they smiled.

"oh its not too bad!" said heechul sarcastically.

"you wear it." Said amy.

"no." He replied.

She groaned. "okay just give me the suit."

And she got out of bed hastily, her feet touching the gorund and the members of super junior screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" they yelled.

"what? What did I now?" she said.

"you feet hs touched the ground! Excuse us we grown men cry." He yelled.

"oh screw it. Im going to get dressed anyway!" she said andshe ushered them out of the room.

After 5 minutes seh was already finished and seh got out of the door, her face emotion deprived.

"this is a joke." She said and the others contained laughter.

Suddenly, a light blinded her eyes. "good." Said donghae. "now look more... whats that word, happy!"

Amy let out a fake grin and when the photo ws taken, went back to the emotion deprived face.

Kangin went ot her and squished her cheeks. "BRING THE SLED!" he yelled and the others did and carried her down stairs as she screamed in horror.

"mary!" amy yelled. "make them stop!"

"im sorry amy I can't!" mary replied.

"don't worry, if you fall I'll catch you." said sungmin.

"we'll can you do that now?" amy yelled and when they landed on the surface she breathed a sigh of relief.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" he yelled and as they tried to fit through the door amy screamed, she felt like they were going to shove a spit roast on her and then shove her in a BBQ.

"SMILE!" yelled arena and amy screamed at her.

"why are you taking part of this?" she yelled and then said to the others. "and whats with this cow suit can you please tell me before I chock myself and die?"

"it looks funny." Said siwon smiling and I gave him 'the look'.

"I don't get it." Said amy, giving up. "shouldn't someone like victoria be wearing this?"

"HEY!" she yelled.

"yea." Said Julia.

"HEY!" she ylled back.

"hey." Said Julia. "whatsup?"

"amy you should see the present I got you! its so cool" she yelled happily and the other members of super junior looked at each other nervously. They haven't even brought their present yet for amy at all even considering the amount of days they spent in the house with free time, bored and having nothing to do. They just didn't know what her interests were and now at this last moment, they agreed that anything would've done which was the deliberate purpose of leading her to the park.

As soon as they arrived thye dropped her off on the pavement ground near the swings and addressed that they were going to go get the cow printed piñata and whey they did, all of htem peculiarly enough for amy to approve, they ran to their hearts content to a local store, a very crap local store and brought anything they thought was 'acceptable'.

"we'll by her this mirror." Said heechul. "she needs to look at herself more often. And mr pinky will by her this whistle because..."

"well by her this fake medal." Said kangin. "cause its a medal."

"I'll by her this ping pong set." Said hang geng. "cause its fun."

"we'll by her these magazines." Said donghae. "I like magazines."

"I'll buy her these balloons." Said siwon. "and... a lollipop."

"I'll buy her AK-47." Said ryeowook.

"what?" they said looking at him as though he was osme sort of mysterious object.

"for fun of course." He replied.

"I already brought her something." Said sungmin.

"what?" they yelled.

"is it an engagement ring?" kangin teased.

"no, its a very important necklace, very beautiful necklace given from generations down." said sungmin.

"GIVE IT TO ME!" yelled heechul and as dirty as that sounded, he refused and when they had purchased the item and wraped it carelessly in wrapping paper they excited the shop ran back home, took the piñata and returned back to the park.

"what took you so long?" said Julia.

The boys saw the scene of the girls, amy was swinging on a park bench with mary as arena talked, and Julia was sitting on the slides as victoria ran around.

"as long as we got the piñata." Said kangin. "someone help me tie this to a tree."

And after they tied it up they called for the girls and blind fonded amy where she was given an actual bat and where she was asked to swing of course, after she was positioned by siwon and then we he got it wrong they pushed sungmin in to help her and when he did he stood back and she swung at it and kangin carrying the camera in his hand yelled in excitement and so did everyone else.

"so do I just keep swinging at it?" amy asked.

"yes!" they yelled.

"so you get the candy and I'll keep swinging at it?"

"yes!" they yelled.

"okay." She said then sungming positioned her again and the girls yelled "aww..." and she swung at it again this time they yelled even louder and she was beginning to wonder what they were screaming out. Then she positioned again and at the swing, she felt mini droplets hit her head like ongoing hail and she was forced to cringe.

"WHAT IS THIS?" she yelled and the others reached in for candy.

"again!" they yelled exicted and she swung again, her last final blow with all her energy and the whole piñata broke and out flew the candy and amy was left to defend herself as the droplets refused to stop.

"CANDY!" yelled kangin.

"whats happening?" said amy and after a minute or so, she felt herself being lifted in the air on someones shoulder and she screamed.

"AHHHHHHH!" she yelled as the person carried her around and around and she was honesty terrified for her life.

"LET GO LET GO LET GO! WAIT LET ME DOWN FIRST THEN LET ME GO!" she yelled and after what to be 20 minutes, she gave up and just enjoyed the wind rustling through her strands of hair and when she arrived of surface, she was lead up the 'stairs' though she argued that they should get the blind fold off her first but they refused and when opening the door of the apartment, she used her hands to unveil her blind fold and she saw no one she became worried.

"guys? Guys...? you can come out now..." amy said, it felt like a scene of a horror movie. "guys stop it this is scarying me."

"SURPRISE!" they yelled an dshe nearly got a heart attack, the room was covered in pink with gifts almost everywhere, there was not once in her life had she felt so special, and it was because of the occurance with the boys that she got to experience how it felt to be truly happy and she was suddenly glad that she saved them that following day near mertains dumpster.

She began to cry.

"aww..." they said. "why are you crying."

"I'm not crying." She replied and the girls and boys came in immediately to hug her. "you guys are the best." She said and the boys carried her onto her 'throne' and where she was offered gifts by each person,s tarting from the girls first who argued that their presents should be the one given firt and the boys argued back because then their expectations would have been risen after seing the girls gifts and the boys gifts of those including magazines and a lollipop and balloons and what not a mirror? The first to open was victoria, who screamed to her that she should open her first which she had no choice but to agree, vic had been talking about how better than everyones her gift was and amy was finally glad that vic could stop talking about it.

"wow...! " said amy as she revealed the whole episodes of bleach, victoria was always a bleach fan thought amy didn't like the sort.

"bleach is awesome!" she said.

"this must've cost... a fortune." Replied amy.

"we'll she is rich..." added Julia.

"HEY!" yelled vic. "oh right I am." And she smiled to herself.

Next up was arena, who happened to have wrapped 10 layers of unnesscesary wraping paper. Amy thanked her for the effort.
"cool... um arena...!" said amy. "a poster of a um hot guy thanks. Its the though that um counts. Thanks!" And she placed it somewhere she couldn't see it and grabbed marys present whom was next in which mary added.
"you might not like it..."

"wow, awesome, a new camera!" said amy, she could of ranted alot more longer but she didn't want to seem as though she liked a present better than the other. The next up was julias.

"the whole collection?" amy grinned to her when she finished upwrapping.

"just liek I promised." Said Julia. "you might wanna check further into the wrapping paper, even has the action figure."

"thanks!" said amy smiling.

"its not too bad to make our presents look like crap." Said heechul nervously.

"thank goodness for that." They said.

"oh wait." Said arena almost forgetting and she went to the huge parcel from the back and carried it to amy with the help of mary and when they placed it on her lap amy wondered what it was.

"what... is this?" said amy.

"open it." They said.

And when she did she was exposed to hundreds, literally, hundreds of make up sources, from foundation, to eye product to hair products to basically everything and amy didn't know what to say. They each knew that may never wore makeup but decided that since she had turned 17, it was time for a change and since there make up closests were full and amys wasn't except for the occasional lip balm, now that hers would be too, except more new.

"thanks guys... um I really don't know if im going to use it though."

"its okay." They said. "you'll reach the age." And smirked to themselves.

After that it was the boys turn and all the girls were eager.

"magazines?" said amy to to donghae. "thanks!"

"these balloons are cute!" said amy to siwon and put the lollipop in . "thanks!"

"um kanging this medal?" she asked him.

"for being number one!" he said.

"um thanks!" she said.

"thanks for the whistle ryeowook." Said amy.

"they brought this from the convience store didn't they?" said arena.

"uh huh." Replied Julia.

"a mirror?" said amy, "what are you trying to say?"
"oh no no, since you got all the make up from the ladies, I thought you might've needed a mirror."

Amy smiled. "thanks." Though she knew that wasn't entirely true because she revealed the makeup before the the mirror and in which she was entirely sure the reason why spent so long in the park was because they had run to the conviency store to buy something.

Sungmin walked up to her and gave a parcel.

"is it a ring?" said arena evilly.

Amy gave arena 'the look' and then opened it, thinking that I was another item in the convience store she was proven wrong, there, was a picture of a cutely drawn picture of a boy and a girl holding hands, smiling with the boy in speech bubbles the word 'i love you' and she knew it must've took ages, the colouring and the scetching was carefully done.

"sungmin... thank you." she said and he smiled.

"but of course its not over!" said kangin.

"what?' said the other members.

"like the girls given you makeup... we're going to give you a makeover!"

"WHAT?" all of them said.

Amy found herself in the bathroom with siwon, heechul, hang geng donghae, ryeowook and kangin with a serious look on their face.

"wheres sungmin?" she asked.

"outside." they replied and outside stood an awkward sungmin with the other girls who just sat.

Heechul relased the pony tail and began snipping.

"wow wow wow! What are you doing!" she said.

"shhh..." he said and they began discussing things in Korean. "birthdays are full of surprises."

Each had a go snipping and after a few minutes they were done with the cutting blow drying and straightening amy wanted to see but they slaped her whenever she tried and then turned her away from the mirror where they started waxing her eyebrows which she wasn't sure they knew how to do and began applying lip stick and lip gloss and foundation, along with mascara and eyelash curler and all that sort, they then curled her hair and finished her hair off with a hair accessory and some necklaces and braclets the girls brought them.

"this is fun!" they said.

"thats because the one this is happening to is not you." She replied annoyed.

"when are they going to finishhhhhhhhh?" said victoria hastily. "mary I'm so excited!" the others were sitting in silence as they listened to the noise of the bathroom lights vibrating. Mary was sitting comfortably in her chair and Julia was reading her book and sungmin had his hands clapsed over his face as they each waited anxiously.

"we're done!" said heechul in English and the othes jumped and looked quickly at the bathroom door.

They took the towel from her neck and spun her round to the boys. They looked... shocked.

"wow." They said incredously. "is that amy?"

"i don't know..." said dongahe shocked.

"you look cute!" they said squishing her checks, she shook her head, her cheeks aching. She didn't believe them.

"I don't." She said and heechul popped the mirror at her face and he was right, she was a different girl.

"okay now lets go out and show them im so excited!" they said.

"no way!" said amy. "im not getting out there."

"see this is why we shouldn't have showed her the mirror. Don't worry amy! You look cute!" said kangin pushing her out.

"yea!" said the others.

"no! No! No!" she replied and when her face nearly hit the door she finally agreed.

Heechul opened the door and walked towards the girls.

"now... introducing the new and improved... Amy!" he said.

"does he have to make it so dramatic?" said amy incredously.

"atleast shes still the same person in personality." Said ryeowook.

"a shame..." siwon teased and amy hit him.

"HEY!" She yelled and he laughed.

"go out amy!" and siwon pushed her out.

"I can't!" she said.

"the new and improved amy!" said heechul again and when no one did he yelled. "AMY COME OUT!"

And she came out unwillingly, the door opened and it was a sight that they never expected to see even in a make over, if they had none how much of a difference a makeover could do to her they'd had already suggested it ages ago, all were shocked and sungmins eyes widened.

"so what do you think?" said heechul.

"AMY!" they yelled getting up from their chairs and hugging her. "you look so different and different as in better!" amy smiled to herself, still not convinced.

"you look cute!" said sungmin and she smiled.

She was truly even gladder that she saved them but her happy thoughts were crushed as she then remembered, there was only little time before the boys had to go back to korea.

Victoria picked up the home phone and dialled her fathers number.

She waited 30 seconds then the phone picked up.

"hello... father father?" she said then after 10 seconds screamed out of shock. "WHAT FATHER HAD A HEART ATTACK?"

"nearly time... nearly time!" said the person in black behind the cameras. "fun fun fun! ONLY FUN! Wait my dears... those times will soon go crashing!"


AUTHORS NOTE: really stupid chapter. sorry. really really bad.