Chapter Eleven

Lost In Mertan

 

After a stressful day at work each member of super junior and the girls arrived home tiredly, each eager for a drink, all besides donghae, who flopped on the couch and used his other foot to kick each shoe off and grabbed the remote of the TV, and kicked on, only to wait for the sports channel to open but to find that foxtells request was 'cancelled', and to donghaes horror he yelled. "WHY ISN'T THE TV WORKING?"

The others walked into the room, as amy casually came in. "sorry donghae, I termporarly closed the tv or whatever, we can't watch tv until I call them back, its to save more money, besides we don't watch that much tv sometimes."

"BUT I DO!" said donghae.

"and only you." she rpelied. "I'm relaly sorry donghae, I'll open maybe after 3 weeks?"

"but..." he said. "thats twenty one days! I can't! I can't!"

She walked over to him and but her hands on his shoulder. "its oaky..." then she walked to the girls room. "besides, to 'celebrate' I'm going to pay for the movie tickets today, as some sort of a sorry compensation thing."

"REALLY?" they yelled.

"what movie?" said sungmin excitedly. "I want to watch power rangers!"

"absolutely not." Replied kangin. "we're going to watch the excorism..."

Ryeowook looked horrified. "no! I want to watch the true love story!, I heard its good!"
"we are not watching some lovely dovey romance movie." Said Julia. "we are going to watch ninjas apprentice I heard ITS good."

"no!" they all yelled.

"why not?" said amy, who had a fair share in fantasy movies.

"because no!" said heechul. "I want to watch the princesses chamber..."

"NO! NO NO!" they yelled.

"I want to watch a puppy movie!" said mary.

"can someone choke her?" said Julia.

"okay okay!" said amy already fully dressed. "we'll decide when we get there, but you have to get dressed first."

And each of them hurried to get dressed, the girls taking of course twice as long and when they had finished changing, amy announced what movie theatre they were to go to, which they were all fine with and directed them there.

After they had ordered the tickets to watch, run girl run, which was some comedy movie slash romance slash action slash everything besides being scary, they ordered popcorn and slushies along with sticks of ice cream ad entered the cinema both, each took a seat amongst another to the near front since the back of the seats was packed excluding the fornt area which may have only a few.

After the advertisements were over, and in which half the popcorn was already finished, a lady with the biggest afro sat in the middle of heechul who had already become so captivated by the movie he already displayed atleast 10 kinds of expressions.

"NO! DON'T GO SAMMY!" he yelled and then when his view was blocked he bobbed his head left to right, only to see nothing. "I can't see!"

"well move spots!" said hang geng.

"I can't!" he rpelied. "I'm stuck!" and when he got up, his was basically glued to the chair, ripping his pants as he tried to get up. He screamed. "OUCH THAT HURT!"

"SHH!" they yelled form behind and began chucking popcorn at him.

"oh shut up!" he yelled as he took a seat beside arena.

After another 12 minutes, siwon was contuinously munching on his buttered popcorn without looking and just placing each dab in his mouth as he was engrossed in the movie only to feel this time, when reaching in for popcorn, not the soft, wet, crunchy feel of popcorn, but the feel of something hard, sfot but abit too soft, and he looked down, only to see a hand with blood inside, and upon seeing it screamed and got up from his chiar, dropping his popcorn and the others looked at him, donghae to the floor where the popcorn dropped and saw a hand, his eyes enlargened and he screamed too, a guy in a cinema outfit came to them and threatened that if they made any more noise they were going to be ordered out or forcefully taken out but siwon was not going to let this one go... or Heechul.

"MY WAS GLUED TO A CHAIR." He yelled as he stood up and revealed his pink penguin boxers and the little children laughed at the site, then adults thought it a mere disgrace. "explain that!"

"theres a HAND in my popcorn!" siwon yelled and the others began throwing bars of chocolate at his head and when the girls saw this they screamed and the boys did too and when the cinema man too, he screamed aswell, and after composing himself enough went down on his knees and observed the hand.

"its fake, a toy!" he said. "and this, its just paint!" he said after smelling the hand and pressing against the skin. "now be quiet and watch the movie."

The members of super junior and the girls looked back, only to see flowers of angry eyes staring back at them and where they forced themselves to turn away and decided that they weren't going to make a noise even, but with thoughts only that they were the victims of a prank, victims!

After the movie had finished, each were angry besides those of victoria, mary and arena and Julia who was indifferent at the matter and we when got up slowly to leave, waiting for the bloppers to end donghae looked as the crowd of people exiting, only to see a boy with that familiar black hair, pale skin, black clothes and thin lips and he was sure who he was when he glanced back at him, his world began to spin.

When they were walking home and away from the cinemas, donghae got the courage to speak, he was speechless for minutes after the movie where they usually discussed whether they liked the movie or not an dwhere donghae just replied "yes yes" and each knew there was something up and asked him.

"whats wrong donghae? You've been quiet since the movie ended, what happened?"

His eyes widened.

"I think I saw shin(thats the boys name), I think I saw shin."

"you don't think that he did that? Do you?" siwon said at the dinner table.

"we can't be too sure, theres bound to be a guy that looks like him. Besides I doubt anyone even knows this place, we didn't know it even existed so I doubt shin did." Said kangin seriously.

"maybe it was some other guy." Said heechul in Korean and arena screamed excitedly yelling "SING SING SING". "but it does make sense though. Who in the cinemas would pull those pranks on us besides shin who was going mad with making our lives a misery at sm studio?"

"we'll know its him if this happens again." Said sungmin in english. "if it dosen't, we'll just assume it was some other guy, but if it happens again, the possibilities will grow. Maybe it was just some prank we just happened to be the victims in you know?"

"oh right." Said amy. "btw, didn't we tell you? things just 'happen', stuff like that... is quite normal to us, though still absurb."

"oh..." they said. "maybe... its still weird though."

And the others let the matter drop... for now.

Back at the cinemas, in that same cinema both, in the same place they were sitting and the same place siwon dropped his popcorn, inside the popcorn bucket, on the bottom of it was a note inscribed the words in red 'REVENGE'.


AUTHORS NOTE: you don't believe how much chapters i was updating daily so it was only inevitable that i'd get lazy in writing therefore short chaps. and heres proof.