Chapter Two

Lost In Mertan

 

Heechul intently gazed at the piece of paper hastily ripped from a notepad containing lists of words in calligraphies of black as he studied them then in a seconds worth flicked the paper harshly amongst the palm of his hand and when finished began stepping on them as it lay on the ground like they were some sort of infection.

"THESE LYRICS !" said Heechul incredulously. "They are really really bad! What the hell was he thinking?"

"Now now... It can't be that bad..." said Leeteuk halting Heechuls attempts at destroying its remains and bent over and retrieved it from the ground and began reading. "Wow, they really ARE bad."

"I think you both are overacting." Yesung said taking the paper now from Leeteuks hand and held it under his nose. The other members of Super Junior anticipated intently.

"Read it out Yesung." Ryeowook said curiously and Yesung cleared his throat, his eyebrows already arched in a peculiar expression from the first sentence and continued to read awkwardly.

"Run cow run baby run, the cow needs the milk, we get the milk yea, we give to people to drink yea, baby run no more starving baby baby we will become very fat but don't worry because the cows fat moo moo mooooooooooooooo. WHAT THE HELL?" said Yesung, his head heading further back with every line spoken onto the point where he was almost doing a bendy back. "There's no way! Is this some sort of joke!"

"We must burn it." Hangeng said with a lighter in his hand as it flamed orange and neared the paper.

"NO! WE CAN'T!" said Shindong. "And I thought I was stupid, what if he asks for the lyrics again what do we say?"

Kangin shook his head. "I'm really close friends with Gemini but this song will make us look like clowns."

"I thought you were already doing that now." Heechul said and Kangin shot him a menacing look.

"So what do we say to him?" said Siwon. "There's no way we can use this song..."

"But that was only the introduction right...?" said Sungmin positively. "Maybe it gets better!"

There was a pause and then they broke out into their song from miracle. "LIFE WILL GET BETTER!"

"Okay okay okay!" ushered Leeteuk after five whole minutes of reciting the whole song. "Read along Yesung."

"The cow the cow moo moo horse horse, oh no! The cow is—"

"STOP!" yelled Leeteuk unable to take anymore pain.

"What are we going to do?" Panicked Donghae. "What do cows have to do with anything?"

"Okay how about we forget about this..." said Kangin taking the paper from Yesungs hand and placing it into a drawer. "And think more about this...!" and he turned the voice recorder on (or whatever it is, you are now exposed to my inexperience at everything involving music! OH NO!).

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" something screamed from the depths of nowhere.

"AHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS!" Ryeowook yelled and the screaming stopped instantly.

"Who or what was that?" said Kibum angrily.

"COME OUT SHIN... COME OUT HERE NOW!" yelled Leeteuk just as angry.

"He has gone too far." Kangin growled and began rolling up his sleeves. "Where the hell is he once I find hi—"

"No Kangin..." said Siwon halting him with his left arm gently. "He's not worth your time."

"NOT WORTH MY TIME?" said Kangin incredulously. "He wasted my time this whole morning as I tried to get the flour off my shoe and the INK MARKS ON MY FACE!"

"He drew on you too?" said Eunhyuk astonished.

Kangin put his hand on his chin as to indicate deep thinking. "We need to find a way to get back at him..."

"How?" they asked.

Leeteuks eyes widened as an imaginary light bulb congregated itself on the top of his head. "Wasn't Shin always scared of toys?"


Donghae closed the lid of the brown box.

"Toys...?" Heechul said incredulously as he hugged his pink bear. "Who would be scared of toys? Right pinky?"

The boys smirked to themselves. They had spent hours of fun making a mockery of all toys in existence of the path they walked, pocking out its eyes and drawing angry facial expressions with their markers.

"Hey..." said Yesung with a curious expression on his face. "Look at this?"

"It's beautiful..." cried Hangeng as he took the black spider from his hands and looked into its eight, luminous bright red eyes.

"Give it here Hangeng." Kibum said politely and stated words of gratitude as he took it and placed it into the brown box and began choosing an appropriate length of wrapping paper and handed it over to Sungmin who had a speciality in ribbons and decorative activities. "This should do it."

"This is going to be so fun!" said Sungmin excitedly and began snipping ribbons of pink hues.

"For us that is." Kangin added then said smugly. "The guys finally getting a taste of his own medicine."

Kibum took a tag and put a length of thin rope into the upper hole and poked it through then tied the ends together. "So what do you want to be named anonymous or unknown?"
"Doesn't matter." Said Heechul. "Anything's fine."

"Just give it to servant Webster to give to him and who cares if he finds out?" said Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun thought to himself. "If it isn't so obvious already. Knowing shin, he'd be excited to find out what type of pay back we'll give him. Even if you address it to him and wrote 'from Super Junior' he'd still open it and if we added 'nuclear weapon do not open' he'd still open it to find out what type of weapon we managed to get. If it's from us he doesn't care, he'll be excited to see what we'll do."

"So in that case it's decided right?" said Leeteuk.

"So sending this means we've accepted his challenge?" said Shindong.

There was a pause.

"Right? So servant Webster?" they agreed and called upon servant Webster with their mobile phones where he arrived seconds later at their studio doorstep and gave him the prettily presented package and where servant Webster were not to know of its true intentions as they explained the 'story'.

"So you 'found' this and it said to: shin and you want me to give it to him?" said servant Webster his eyebrow raised, he had had a fair share of super juniors pranks to believe that there was a seventy percent chance that they were up to something and the percentage only grew higher with the fact that he was already informed countless times that they hated shin to the core of all things.

"Yes now go." Hangeng ushered and closed the door upon him.

"If you wish..." said servant Webster groaning without a choice evitable and strolled up the stairs until he reached shins apartment on the fifth floor and knocked on his door followed by a sound of footprints not long after that.

"YES?" Shin yelled. "Who is it?"

"Package delivery." Servant Webster replied and the door opened hastily at these words.

"Package delivery?" said shin peculiarly and then said sharply. "From who?"

"We don't know. It just said it was directed to shin as in you." Replied servant Webster and he took the package from him and mumbled a thank you then closed the door with a soft click and looked through the mirror hole until servant Webster's figure descended from sight.

"We?" he said incredulously and then an idea occurred to him. "Servant Webster... servant of The Losers. Orders. Pranks. Pay back. Interesting. Let's see how good they are at.. 'Payback'."

Taking the package along with him he sat upon his coach and began unwrapping. How bad can it be? And after he was left with scarcely the brown box he opened it and was exposed to the image of a huge black spider the size of the medium sized rectangle box and smirked to himself.

"Hey little guy..." he said then took hold of it and upon realising it didn't flinch and how oddly fluffy it was he screamed.


"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" something screamed from the depths of nowhere.

"AHHHHHHHHH! IT HURTS!" Ryeowook yelled from the bottom of the studio and the screaming stopped instantly.

"Who or what was that?" said Kibum angrily.

"COME OUT SHIN... COME OUT HERE NOW!" yelled Leeteuk just as angry.

"He has gone too far." Kangin growled and began rolling up his sleeves. "Where the hell is he once I find hi—"
"Hey at least this time the scream was real." Siwon said and they laughed then heard the door bang open from above followed by a chorus of whimpers.

"Defiantly shin." Said Shindong. "I can't believe he still runs like that."

"And I can't believe he's scared of toys..." said Heechul and hugged his pink bear.


Numerous business associates crowded round the large, square table in formal suits of black and white blouses, each with a serious expression as they listened attentively and discussed tactics to the plans of their male leader as he turned the pages of his board of statistics and turned to show another.

"The amount of attacks on Korean pop stars has increased dramatically within these past four months (THIS SHOWS HOW INEXPERIENCE I AM ABOUT LAW AND STUFF)." The FBI leader said as he pointed a pencil to the sector graph. "You might not think this is a big deal but attacks from antis, paparazzi, fans etc are everywhere... this will scare talented members and their parents away into joining the entertainment industry and what will we have left? The attacks will only increase if we don't stop it and the next thing we know someone will die. We need to find a way to stop these attacks from happening before someone does."

"Increase the body guards?" said his daughter. "Send them to jail, increase the consequences? Scare them? Show no mercy."

"You hear that?" said the FBI leader. "increase the body guards, instead of 4 boys guards for each they will have seven, and increase the consequences of their actions, they will be sent to jail on no accounts. Violation of privacy, ual harassment, assault, they each will be sent to jail..." the room erupted in murmurs and he bent down to pat the head of his seventeen year old daughter.

An FBI worker rested his head on his palm and said to both workers beside him. "The leader sure is showing interest for these guys isn't he? And I thought he hated the media."

"Yea, but his daughter loves the entertainment industry especially those pop star boys." Said one of the workers.

"She's mad crazy more than my daughter." Replied the other.

"She researches this kind of stuff and was heartbroken when she found out the toll of attacks have risen and confirmed her daddy straight away." The other worker replied.

"She's doing the best she can to protect these guys and you know how proud her dad is of her right? It's the least he could do." The other replied each with a composed expression as they waited for the leader to quieten the room.

"We will confirm these procedures this Wednesday." He stated and then dismissed them.

"Thank you father..." said the seventeen year old girl and he smiled at her proudly then rested his knees amongst the floor.

"I got you a present. But you have to wait to next week though..."

"Aww..." she said. "Daddy pwease?"

"Next week bubs." He replied.

"Can you give me a hint?" she said. "Pwease?" he saw the moistness in her eyes.

"Sorry honey... next week isn't too long is it?"

"Yesssssssssss!" she replied.

He sighed and smiled at her and rubbed her head. "Okay... only this much okay? Daddy knows how much you love these pop stars and there's a new band that the media has already decided will make the markets swarm with girls... how would you like to be the first one to meet them? You deserve it anyway... you should meet the guys whom you have protected from harm's way. Oh no I think I've told you already!" and he chuckled to himself. "Oh fathers getting old..."

Her face beamed with the brightest smile and she hugged him tightly. "OH THANK YOU FATHER!"


After a few days, they discovered that Shin was still locked in his room and the other super junior members became cautious, they wondered if it had to do with the prank they pulled on him which was more than likely because he had stayed in his room since the incident. The other members, though they hated shin, had enough heart to actually be concerned after all it was their doings and so they volunteered Eunhyuk to check if he could hear anything from his door, like crying or screaming or casual talking, anything that linked to him possibly being in pain.

"Why me?" Eunhyuk complained.

"Because you're the most pure and innocent of us, he'll expect that you were just walking by, he knows the type of guy you are. Now go and move." Kyuhyun ushered and the others began to walk away.

"Donghae!" yelled Eunhyuk helplesly to Donghae who was the last in terms of walking.

"What?" replied Donghae.

"Come with me!" he pleaded his knees on the ground, dignity left astray.

"No!" said Donghae. "You heard them you go!"

"Please Donghae please!" pleaded Eunhyuk again. "Do it as a friend! Besides, it'll look less more obvious if were just walking by and talking not if I'm sneaking around...!"

Donghae paused then sighed to himself, he could see the mortified expression printed on his friend's face.

"Thank you!" Eunhyuk said happily and ran to him, pulling and dragging him by the arm as he groaned.

"Stop... stop..." moaned Donghae. "STOP IT HURTS!"

"Okay... shh..." said Eunhyuk placing a finger to his lips and they began walking up the red carport worn steps and upon reaching the fifth floor he let go of Donghaes arm and began walking very quietly.

"Hey Eunhyuk?" whispered Donghae. "That's his room right?" and he looked to his left were Eunhyuk was 'supposedly' supposed to be and saw nothing. He looked left, then right, he was nowhere in sight... Donghae had just been abandoned by Eunhyuk.

"Eunhyuk... Eunhyuk...?" called Donghae despair evident in his voice. "Don't do this to me!"

And when he realised that Eunhyuk had fled from the scene and that he was now to do this alone, he crawled sadly to the apartment door of where he believed shin lived and put his ear upon the stern wooden plank and on hearing nothing audible moved his head away only to witness the door creek slowly ajar. He couldn't believe his luck.

Should I? Or shouldn't I? Donghae asked himself and for the sake of completing the mission granted took the risk of being caught and endeavoured to look through. I should make myself less noticeable first he then said to himself and used his hands to flatten the strands of hair fixed to his head and peered through the door astonished to find Shin sitting quietly on his quality sofa with a photo placed in a handmade frame as it rested on his palms. He recognised it instantly no doubt. It was the photo that Donghae had taken and the handmade frame that he had made for shins 14th birthday which took two weeks of tireless dedication to complete. He couldn't believe he still had that after all the things they went through together. Maybe its motivation for revenge? Donghae considered, and he thought that this made the most sense.

"You should throw it away." a male voice said as it emerged from the kitchen and Donghae looked over to see a very familiar face from high school, Shins other childhood best friend whom Donghae and him would compete on who Shin liked better. Oh those days.

"Yea..." replied shin, but there was a tone in his voice that made him sound unsure.

He groaned. "I've known you too long shin. Memories are memories. There in the past. You know the past, the past is permanent, so instead of crying over it get over it, things happen, people change... laddada."

Shin smiled. "Good memories shall be cherished but bad ones should be taken care of with revenge in the future otherwise."

"You know..." smirked the boy as he placed his hands on his chin. "You've always had this unique trait about you that I've always admired and you seem to be very good at concealing things..."

Shin chuckled. "Oh is it that noticeable? And I thought you should cherish the traits been given, after all, its lead me to where I am now right?"

"So you think you shouldn't change your bad ones?" questioned the boy then smiled to himself. "You've changed shin. I've never seen you so... wild."

"I can't deny the fact that revenge has taken over my brain and it's funny because I don't seem to mind. It's what I need to keep me going... like a vampire needs blood. Like a kid needs attention." He smirked. "Like I need satisfaction from those that have done wrong to me."

Donghaes eyes widened and the boy laughed and eyed the frame. "And this is why you're my best friend..."

Shin threw the photo along with the frame into a rubbish bin beside him as it hit the bottom with a noise like an object hitting materials of tin and walked off.


AUTHORS NOTE: THANKS FOR READING-CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS APPROVED. I DOUBT ANYONES READ THIS STORY SO I'M TAKING IT SLOW. A LOT MORE DIALOGUE HERE.

P.S: I was bored so the lyrics was like... sorry i just did anything, i was just so bored.