END

Lost In Mertan

 

David was sitting on the girls balcony, his silky hair dancing as the wind trusted pass it. he couldn't but think of the past. He had hid his true feelings this whole time, he still loved amy. he rested his head on his elbows, things had changed so fast. He had heard from Julia bout the incident of which they were startled and thats the reason he found himself here, to give company to his ex girlfriend. Julia and whom they each reconsidered on whether they were to go out with each other again. Inside, there was still Amy and only Amy. he looked behind him through the open door to her room in which he had heard she had locked herself in. Sungmin was going to be leaving to Korea and he wasn't coming back. She had refused to see him after she found out that he was famous, knowing that with one look into those eyes of his she would be unable to turn away. She just wanted to forget his voice, she wanted to forget everything about him, everything he had said and she knew one last look would be the perfect reminder. The others interrogated that she should atleast see him off, but she didn't want to and days later, even today, the very day he was about to leave she still refused, burying instead her head in blanket covers. Servent webster and Elizabeth were sentenced to jail on no charges, except for Elizabeth and both of them confessed what really went down. First of all, their so called neighbour was infact them in disguise, they had shoved the real owners in a closet. They had also framed shin that very day and were the fault of why heechuls got glued to the chair and that hand in Siwons popcorn.

Julia entered the scene.

"David?" she asked.

"Yea what?" he said indifferently.

"I love you." She said.

He turned around.

"what?"

"i love, you, i really love you. I want to have you." She said, her heart about to explode. These had been her true feelings all along. After sungmins leave today, she realised that good things need to be cherished and that running away didn't do anything.

"same." David lied. "me too."

It was his punishment for lying to himself all along.


Sungmin rolled his bags to the airport, turning back constantly, he wondered whether or not amy would just come running out of clue blue to his side to say that he loved her. But after 30 minutes of waiting for their flight to come, hopes failed.

"she'll come." Said Siwon placing his hand on his shoulder comfortly. "trust me."

"forget it." said sungmin wiping a tear from his eye. "shes not."

The girls had thrown them a party as their leave and had exchanged phone numbers, they had given them each a phone and said they were to send them letters with credit along with words of love.

"im going to miss all you!" they each said and went into a group hug, then sliced the cake hangeng and amy made for the last time and shared tears under a torch light and a movie which Elizabeth had made. It included all of Super junior and the girls moments on tape, from heechul dancing to the boys being excited about ice skating, to them making puppets, them fighting, them laughing, them enjoying each others presence to even sungmin and amy kissing. They were really going to miss it.


David knocked on Amys door. "hey amy, open up."
there was no reply. "hey i know your in there!" he said defiantly and began banging on the door.

"OPEN UP!" he yelled and then his eyes widened as he heard sounds of wimpers. "amy... are you crying?"

He endeavoured to open the door again and was expecting it to be locked but when he turned it it was open and found himself nearly flying to the floor on impact.

"now what do you want?" Amy's voice was weak.

David closed the door behind him and sat alongside of amy. "to be there for you. Your my best friend remember?"

"im sick of hearing your voice, if only you just shut up i wouldn't have had to open the door." She confirmed.

"amy..." he said. "i, i know i've been a jackass. And that when i dated you... i didn't really love you. But i didn't know all the good things i had till it was gone. I realise now... that..." he shook his head. "nothing. I just want to know that you're okay."
"i'm okay." Amy replied wiping her hand iwth her sleeve. "no go away."

"no." Said david. "i'm not leaving you again you hear me?" he got up. "that sungmin guy i sleaving the county in 30 minutes and you do realise your never gonna see him again? when i left the airport, i was hoping that you'd see me off. Out of all the people i wanted it to be you. But it wasn't. This guy sungmin... you think your doing whats best for him but what you think is best, is not entirely the best for them. Do you not consider his feelings now? See him off. Say goodbye. Cause i think he'd like that."

Damn she thought and got up and began running.

David only looked at the floor, frowning, thinking of what could've been. If you love someone, you have to let her go. It was something he never thought he'd do. He was always so selfish.

"arghhh!' He yelled and punched the wall and didn't care that his hand was bleeding.


Sungmin got up from his chair and took his luggage in one hand and examined this place for the last time. He remembered this place like it was yesterday when they were in huge shock that they were in an unfamiliar place and then suddenly wanted to go back in the future and made use of their time in such an extraordinary place. 2 months felt like forever in here, maybe because it was so boring, but it would've been longer if the Amy and the girls hadn't invited them into their apartment.

Heechul grabbed his phone and wrote 'i love you' to the girls. He had given Victor Mr pinky and he already did miss him but there wasn't much he could do about it. he was just happy that he was now in safe hands.

'i love you', wrote the other members.

Amys phone began ringing, she didn't know how to answer it, she began clicking various buttons the then realised she cancelled the phone, a text opened on her phone by itself and she read the following words from sungmin:

"i love you forever." and she ran even faster.


Sungmin stepped past the border line and Amy was running up the stairs. "SUNGMIN, SUNGMIN!" she called and but he couldn't hear, she was too far down.

"sorry sungmin." Said the boys and he nodded his head and walked to the airplane amys heart sank.

She stood their crying, crying, crying and crying. People walked by as though she was weird. But she couldn't help it. she just wanted to disappear. Damn David for making her feel this way. If he hadn't given her that talk, she wouldn't have felt like so low like this.

But then to her surprise a figure emerged and her eyes widened at what she saw.

"sungmin...?" she said and threw her arms around him in a tight embrace.

"you idiot. You idiot!" said sungmin letting out tears and she could only smile.

"i know right?" she said and he laughed.

"what made you change your mind?" he said and she took out a paper from her pocket and gave it to him. he unfolded it and he saw the picture of a boy and a girl, holding hands, smiling, the girl with the speech bubbles, i love you.

"don't lose it okay?" she said and then took another paper out of her pocket and unfolded it revealing to him sungmins birthday present.

He reached down and kissed her like he had never done before and he knew that he was never going to forget the time they shared together, not only with her but all the girls and cried even harder. He didn't know when he was going to be able to see her again, but he knew that it was in his lifetime at least.

THE END!


AUTHORS NOTE: THE END! NOOOOOOOO *CRIES*! I might write a sequel after im finished with my other stories, which is probably why the ending is not as satisfying. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR READING! You made my day honestly ELFS FIGHTING FOREVER and i swear i enjoyed writing this story. I wrote this chapter only today because before when i came close to finished, i didn't want it to end. But now i am, and it really does  tell me whether or not i should write a sequel and give me your opinion of the story! THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!