Chapter 4 - Drama, Drama, Drama

Caught In Between

 

Y POV

            “Kyuhyun-shi,” I whispered.

“Yoona,” he moaned back. His face inched slower to mine and our lips met in a mind shattering kiss.

“Ya~ Im Yoona! Wake up, wake up. You have a drama to film today,” Hyoyeon nagged. I laughed into my pillow triumphantly. The drama! I couldn’t wait to film the drama with Kyuhyun. It was my dream come true. I couldn’t believe it when the company contacted me telling me the news.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was already nine. The briefing was to start at ten! I hopped out of bed and took a shower, trying to keep Kyuhyun’s face out of my head. I had to act professional. I smoothed my hair and winked at the mirror. I was ready.

Seohyun and I arrived together and we sat there, waiting for Kyuhyun. Seohyun fidgeted. “Unni, why is Kyuhyun always so late?” she asked. I shrugged. Kyu was fashionably late. I liked it. It added to his allure.

The doors opened and I looked up expectantly. Sure enough it was the boy of my dreams. He took off his sunglasses and apologized to the director. “I had to finish recordings. Mianhe.”

He sat next to Seo and nodded at me in acknowledgement. I seethed inside. What was it about that girl that made her so wanted? If he liked cute, I can do cute too. If he wanted height, well I’m pretty tall. If he wanted a singer, well I can sing too! They just never give me the right lines.

“So this is the plot. Basically, Kyuhyun is going to play a boy who likes Yoona. Yoona is a popular girl in college and she is known for being cold and aloof. Kyuhyun enlists the help of his best friend Seohyun. It’s basically very mainstream. However, our twist is that Yoona is sadistic and there is some dark magic involved. Seohyun tries but Yoona continues to ignore Kyuhyun. The history between the two girls is that they’re both witches and they hate each other. Seo is the nice witch and Yoona is the evil one. Yoona knows that Seohyun is in love with Kyuhyun. So she forces Seohyun to give up her soul for Kyuhyun. Seo agrees. Yoona goes with Kyuhyun on a date and he realizes her evil when he was visited by Seohyun’s spirit. He pushes Yoona off the amusement park ride. He then gives his life to join Seo. It’s a twisted love triangle thing that doesn’t end happily.”

When the writer finished talking, he looked up at us expectantly. My mouth dropped open. So many thoughts were running through my head. I was able to have Kyuhyun chase after me. Seohyun was only the best friend. This was perfect. Even though I would be rebuffing Kyuhyun, I would always be able to hang out with him. I get to see him want me, I get to flirt with him and see how it would feel to be his girlfriend!

I smiled. The idea of me being the evil one and getting rid of Seohyun was great. I loved being evil, it would show Kyuhyun that I can break out of my cute girl mold. But one thought nagged at me. In the end, Kyuhyun realizes that he wants to be with Seohyun. That would be horrible… if it was in reality.  I shuddered. There was no way I would lose.

I smirked. Once I have Kyuhyun, the real one, in my hands, I would never let him be snatched up by that maknae. I am going to keep him. The drama was not a look into the crystal ball. It was only a chance for me to set my hold on him.

S POV

            “He then gives his life to join Seo.” The writer finished. My heart that was sinking when he was talking began to perk up. So in the end, Kyuhyun would realize that he belongs with me! Yoona doesn’t even like him. He would not be stupid enough to waste his times on a girl like her. This was great. I was excited to get started. And the whole sorcery thing. Yoona is the evil witch standing in my way. I just need to get rid of her and all will be well. I like it.

            Aish, I shook my head. What was I thinking? This was only a drama, it didn’t emulate real life. I was getting way ahead of myself. For all I know Kyuhyun probably doesn’t like me. Besides if he would chase Yoona, that means he was a fool. She doesn’t like him the way I do. I will be willing to give up my soul for him. Again, I knocked myself on the head. Think realistically Seohyun!

            I smiled at my unni. She had a satisfied smirk on her face as well. I caught Kyuhyun’s expression. He was looking at the two of us broodingly. Yoona turned her head to look at me and winked. She casually put a hand on Kyu’s arms before pushing him away. I glared a bit.

            “Just getting the feel of my character,” she said. My insides twisted. Somehow this drama was going to take a nasty turn I thought forebodingly.

K POV

            “He then gives his life to join Seo.” I burst out laughing. How stupid, how much of a romantic sap did this writer think I was? Goodness Donghae-hyung would have been a better lead for this role. I was not about to give them the satisfaction of chasing after a girl. This was absurd and crazy.

            But then I looked slyly at Yoona. Her pretty face was etched in a happy smile and she looked smug. I have never seen this girl look anything but cute. This was interesting. I might be able to explore more aspects of her. Oh, I shivered in anticipation. This would be cool. Except I so did not want to chase after her. That was an insult to my pride.

            I looked over at Seohyun. She fits her role. She is the angel, the loving and sacrificing type. Aww, she would be willing to give up her life for me. That’s terribly sweet. She could do it well too. I like this love triangle thingy. It’s interesting.

            But I have to give up my life? GameKyu never does that, not in games and not in dramas. This writer dude really needs to get his head checked. A little too into the dark side isn’t he? I wouldn’t ever give up my life for a girl, much less, a dead girl.  It’s not dignified.

            As I moaned and groaned, I felt a hand on my arm. I looked down to see that the elegant fingers were attached to Yoona. She smiled up at me. I slowly smiled back, slightly confused. Then she shoved me away, causing me to hit the arms of my chair. What the hell?
            “Just getting the feel of the character,” she said.

            I scowled. I was not someone she could easily push around. I dislike this drama. I dislike Im Yoona. I dislike this whole thing. Hyungs, I begged, rescue me!!

 

Ignore Heechul

ANYWAY I looked up Kyuna, Seokyu and the first hit was my story :D I is happy, I so didn't mean for that though.

Sorry for the lame chapter, I promise the next one will be betters. I hopes XD