Chapter 2- Married to Kyu?

Caught In Between

 

K POV

            A few days later, I woke up to find a camera filming in my face. Instinctively, I held up my arm to block the view. “Kekeke,” the person behind the camera cackled with delight. I rolled my eyes. It was Siwon-hyung. He was going through another phase of his, first it was photography and now it was filming.

            I rolled out of bed and ducked past him and into the bathroom. When I got out, I ran into the kitchen. Ryeowook, bless that child, has set up a big bowl of cereal for me. The other old men were already eating and checking their phones for their schedules. I took a peek at mine and was shocked to see that I was scheduled to be in the KBS room for multiple hours. I had a program to film.

            “Bwoh?” I cried out loud, alerting the others. They all looked at me and Donghae-hyung came over.

            “What happened Kyuhyun-shi?” he asked.

            I showed him my phone. “I dunno, I have a new program to film. And I don’t want to.”

            Leeteuk sighed heavily. “Kyuhyun, are you going to throw another fit? Grow up, Kyu. You need to face responsibilities. You have a program to film whether you want to or not. Now eat and get ready.”

            I glared at his retreating back. What was his problem. Sheesh, I was only trying to be cute. Ryeowook came over to me and put his arms around me. “Don’t worry, you’re still our adorable maknae. Leeteuk-hyung’s just a little upset because Hangeng-hyung hasn’t answered his calls.”

            I pouted and shook my head, milking the attention. “He shouldn’t have taken it out on me. Am I really adorables?”

            He and Sungmin laughed and shook their heads at my attention-seeking.

            When we got to the studio, the crew ushered me into a meeting room. There was a filming crew and, sitting on the couch was Seohyun. I gave her a surprised look. I didn’t know I had to film with her.

            “Seohyun-shi, what’s up? Do you know what we’re doing?” I smiled at her. I watched in astonishment as a pink blush spread through her cheeks and she shook her head no.

            “Annyeonghaseyo, my children! I know we’ve been very hush-hush about what’s going on. You will be filming a special edition, five episode feature of We Got Married. It will be the Maknae Edition!” the manager walked in, clapping his hands.

            I burst out laughing. Did they really think I would be a good husband? Psh, at home, I made all my hyungs work for me. Oh gawsh, when they see it on television, they’ll think I torture poor Seohyun-shi. Everyone gave me a curious look.

            I tried to stop laughing and gagged on my own saliva. “Pwahahaha, I’m sorry. It’s just, this is supposed to be a fair marriage right? One where we have to take care of children and be kind to each other. Gahahaha, this is funny.”

            The manager frowned and came over. “Mr. Cho, you should stop this nonsense. Make it entertaining then! Show who you are and the viewers will rise. But, we need to explain to you the rules and it’s going to take a while, so I’d appreciate if you sat with your wife there and listened.”

            I sat next to Seohyun and put my arms around the back of her seat. She moved a bit uncomfortably and I sat in bored silence. The program director read all the rules and what we had to do, filming hours, and other boring things I would probably have to rely on Seohyun to know. Finally they wrapped it up with, “Kyuhyun, take Seohyun out and learn a little more about her before we start okay?”

            I nodded and stuck a hand out to the other maknae. “Come on Seohyun. We’re going on a date! Keke.”

S POV

            I nearly swooned when I saw Kyuhyun-oppa walk into the filming room. I’ve done We Got Married before but somehow, I knew it would be so much more different with Kyu. When he put his arm on the back of my chair, he was so close I could feel the heat emitting off him and I shivered. He smelled soooooo good. I took a deep whiff and caught a mix of fresh grass, leather and mint.

            When they were finally done explaining the rules, he stood up and stuck a hand out to me. “Come on Seohyun. We’re going on a date! Keke.”

            I stood up, grateful for the long hair covering my face and nodded. He slung an arm around me and we walked down the hallway, all the other stars giving us funny looks. “We’re getting married,” Kyu would say and laugh and hold me tighter. I just looked down and tried not to trip on my kitten heels.

            When we passed the room where the rest of Super Junior was waiting, he steered me in. “Hyungs, meet your new sister-in-law. I’m getting married to Seohyun.”

            I stammered and mumbled my greeting while the boys all roared with laughter. Sungmin-oppa came up to me and said, “Take care of our maknae. He’s a lot to handle at once.”

            Eunhyuk-oppa laughed and I smiled at his gummy monkey smile. “Just this morning he was complaining about doing a filming. I guess he’s going to like it. Hey, be like Kangin-hyung and let us appear as special guests.”

            This brought about another round of ruckus laughter. At last Leeteuk-oppa walked up to us and shooed us away. “Don’t you have a date or something? To learn about one another? Shoo shoo, go.”

            I tried desperately to avoid seeing my unnis but the evil one led me right to our dressing room. “Come on, introduce me to my sister-in-laws too! You met my brothers,” he whined and poked me. I shook my head no. But he only gave me sad puppy eyes and his frown saddened. I giggled and reached up to pull at the corner of his lips when the door banged open.

            “What is all this commotion I hear?” it was Yoona. She looked furiously at the two of us. I slowly lowered my hands from his face and bowed to her. But she was already facing Kyuhyun.

            “Kyuhyun-shi! What brings you here?” she visibly brightened.

            He smirked and walked into the room. “I just wanted to say Seohyun and I are getting married!”

            “Bwoh?” Yoona sputtered before smiling. “Congratulations, maknaes!”

            The girls all crowded and began to laugh and tease Kyuhyun. Jessica stood away and pretended to be the ice queen she wasn’t. “Ya, you better take care of her or else I’ll get your hyungs to hunt you down with a knife. Or I’ll haunt you with my heels,” she smiled viciously.

            At last our leader pushed us out with her blessing. She winked at me and whispered, “You did yourself good.” I blushed and walked faster, hoping he didn’t hear.

            He took us to a classic hang out spot, the Sundae Café. He led me into a booth and we ordered one huge chocolaty mess of a sundae to share. When it came, he grabbed a spoon and dug it into the ice cream and waved a huge glob in my face.

            “Open up, my dear! You’re too skinny, say ahh,” he commanded. I smiled and opened my mouth. “Wider, you have to fit this entire spoonful in.” He gently fed me the ice cream before leaning back and smiling. “Good, now done to this getting to know you business.”

            He sat up very prim and proper and put his chin on both hands, as if examining me. I blushed under his intense gaze and played with the drizzled caramel. “Ya!” he took the ice cream away. “My face, moi. Look at me, your husband, remember?” My face burned twenty degrees hotter and I slowly let my gaze fall on him. I focused on his hair so I wouldn’t have to think of anything else.

            “Okay, question one, what’s your favorite color, animal, shoes, you know the works. Don’t forget to tell me which boy band you like best and which is your favorite SuJu oppa.”

            I laughed and rattled out, “Pink, dolphins, shoes? Erm, flats, I like Super Junior and I LOOOVVEEE Kyuhyun-oppa.” I said the last part really quickly and peeked up to see his reaction.

            He laughed and waved a spoon at me. “No need to kiss up, I love you too.” The conversation went on really easily and the light banter turned into rounds of laughter.

K POV

            Talking to Seohyun was fun, there was no pressure and she was always blushing. She’s really too adorable. I smiled into my pillow, I was going to like the next few weeks. 

 

 

WAHHH, I really like writing this story <3 It's a way for me to be happy and write lightly. This Eunhae fic is getting dark, but I love my readers. 

Aish, Seohyun needs to stop blushing, but she's so adorable. Monkey Icon

Kyuhyun-shi!! I don't know why, he always come across as super evil and super protector, so this is his turn to be Aegyo King. And believe me, as maknae, he can pull it off. I hope I'm not annoying my readers by making them so cutesy... 

Monkey Emoticon don't you love Kyu's confidence in himself?

the poster came from another fic, but I don't know which because I found it through google... so this is my way of acknowledging. AND I THINK KYU LOOKS SOOOO DROOLS HERE <3

I might also be going on hiatus with this story for a while for three reasons

1. I need to work more on my Eunhae fic, the drama's coming and I need to write it all out

2. I need to actually watch episodes of We Got Married ( I know, I haven't watched any... I might watch Seohyun's and definitely Kangin's!!)

3. I have a big AP test coming up and I need to crackdown and stduy study study~

I ALSO WANT TO THANK little_miss_psycho for her endless support in both this story and Monkey Love Fishy~