Chapter 1 - We Love Kyu!

Caught In Between

 

S POV

            “Ya! Seohyun-shi! What are you daydreaming about so early in the morning?” Yoona’s voice pierced my daydreams. A pillow smacked across my swinging legs.

            I looked up and pouted at her. She laughed out loud and winked at me. “What is our adorable maknae thinking about, hmm?” she came over and smushed my cheeks together. I screwed my eyes and stuck out my tongue.

            I love my unni, I really do. But I was a tad annoyed that she came in the middle of my daydream. Yes, I was daydreaming. I turned away from her so she wouldn’t see my blush. The heat must have gotten to me because I was thinking about another maknae. He’s three years older than me and absolutely gorgeous.

            “I bet you anything she’s thinking about Cho Kyuhyun, keke~” Hyoyeon-unni cut in.

            My head snapped up and I stared at her with my mouth open. Yoona was also looking at her with shock. The color rushed back in my cheeks. How did she know? I knew there was always rumors about pushing the two maknaes together, but how could my own sisters believe it?

            “See? She’s blushing!” Hyoyeon ran to me and poked my cheeks.

            I resisted the urge to cry. What was it about me that made them all find it so amusing to make fun of? Why couldn’t they just leave me alone? I knew I was known for having chipmunk cheeks and being quick to cry.

            The other girls tittered and laughed. Yoona stood still and had a stiff look on her face. I cocked my head and poked her in the side. “Unni, what’s wrong? You look like you thought of something bad?”

            She jumped and looked down at me. “Nothing for you to worry about, maknae,” she sneered uncharacteristically. Hmm, what could possibly make her so mad?

Y POV

            SeoKyu. What a joke. Everyone knows Seohyun is too soft for a person as intense as Cho Kyuhyun. I hated all the rumors that swirled around the two maknaes being together. I mean, hello! He’s way too old for her.

            “Alright girls. Today we have a SPAO shooting. We get to see our favorite Super Junior oppas! Let’s go, get into the van,” Taeyeon clapped her hands.

            I slid into the car seat and watched outside the window. Perfect. This means I would be seeing Kyuhyun. When we got to the site, I jumped out of the van and skipped inside. I saw that the boys were already there. Doing a super fast head count, I only saw nine boys. My heart skipped a beat. I ran up closer to identify their faces. There was Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook. Where was Kyuhyun?

K POV

            “Bwo? We have another SPAO shooting?” I whined and complained to my hyungs as they dragged me onto the car with them. “I don’t wanna! I’m so sick of SNSD. I’m so sick of standing straight and posing. I thought we didn’t have a schedule! I wanna play StarCraft.” I slid onto the floor and pouted.

            Leeteuk sighed and shook his head. “Aish, this maknae. I’m going to call Onew and ask him if he wants to trade.”

            I sat up and gave him my classic patented evil smirk. “Hyung, then I wouldn’t be the maknae anymore. I would be leader!”

            He rolled his eyes and motioned for Siwon to pick me up. “Drag him to the van.”

            I sat in the car in complete silence. Every once in a while Sungmin would turn around and look at me. I pouted and pursed my lips into a duck style, hoping my aegyo would soften his heart.

            It didn’t work. Instead he smiled and said, “Kyu, you’re a big boy. Stop pouting. It’s only a few hours and then hyung will play with you all you want, araso?

            My frown deepened and I shook my head furiously. He at the game. Eunhyuk, who was sitting next to me, laughed and ruffled my hair. “Come one, maknae. We’re here.”
            I waited for everyone to walk in before I ran back to the van and hid.

S POV

            I had a heart attack when I walked in. Where was Kyuhyun? Was he sick? Why wasn’t he here? I approached Donghae-oppa, one of the more outgoing oppas, and tapped him on the shoulder. “Oppa, where’s Kyuhyun?”

            He shrugged and looked around. “He should be here. Hyung, have you seen Kyu?”

            Everyone turned to look for him. A huge commotion broke out and everyone ran around trying to find the missing maknae. We called his phone and waited in anxious silence.

            BAM! We all looked up to see a very sheepish Kyuhyun being dragged in by a frowning bodyguard.

            “We found Mr. Cho hiding in the backseat of the van. He evidently was hoping to stay there until the shoot was over.”

            He pouted and stood up. “Araso, araso. I’ll do it. Sheesh, way to make me seem like a loser.” He frowned and dusted himself off. I giggled at his cuteness and he looked up at me and winked.

Y POV

            We were lined up in pink and blue clothes. It was for the February edition and the theme was Valentine’s Day. “The next group is Siwon, Yoona, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, Leeteuk and Jessica. Stand in a line, and I’ll tell you who your partners are.”

            I beamed happily and slid in next to Kyuhyun. Poking him, I whispered, “Kyuhyun-shi, you’re such a little child. Hiding in the van. Were you not happy to do this photo shoot?”

 He laughed and winked at me before turning to Seohyun. I seethed inside. What was it about that maknae that made him ignore me? I wasn’t normally egotistical, but I should be better looking than her. I bit my lip in anger and turned to Siwon-oppa.

The photographer came over and saw the way we were standing. “Perfect! Now turn to the girl next to you and smile ladies and gentlemen!” I turned slightly, waiting to see if Kyuhyun would turn to me, but he remained tilted towards Seohyun. I pushed my rage deep down and smiled for the camera.

 

Say cheese~

          

 

 

 

 

I HAVE BROKEN MY OWN RULES FOR YOU LOVING READERS <3 I told myself I wouldn't write more than one story at once, and here I am writing two, maybe three at a time.

I want to thank my unni, ifallelsefails, for inspiring this Kyuna fic. I warned her I will mooch off of her story, Checkmate, a lot. Thank you for allowing me to pirate your ideas so often <3 Saranghaeyeo~

I love love love Kyuhyun, Yoona and Seohyun. So any cattiness from any of them is totally out of love <3

 

Monkey Winks THIS IS BABY KYU

 

Monkey Winks This is jealous Yoona

 

Monkey Winks This is baby Seohyun

 

Monkey Icon and this is me!

I LOVE YOU MY READERS <3