Chapter 3 - What Happened Here?

Caught In Between

 

K POV

            I walked into the studio and saw Seohyun already there. She already appeared on the show before with some CN Blue guy, so she would have more experience. But this time, I thought to myself, she would be with a hotter and more awesome man. I cackled at my own arrogance and walked over to her.

            “Okay, you happy couple, the first task today is to set up your house. You’re going to have to set up the house and arrange tasks for each other. Remember, this is only a five episode feature. We don’t have time for the little games in between. This is purely raising a family and keeping house together. It’ll be a great few weeks,” the PD hyung said.

            I smiled at her. “Ready to see where our house is?” She nodded shyly and we got into the van. The car drove us to the side of Seoul and stopped in front of a traditional house. I hopped out and we walked in.

            There was a large living room as well as a sprawling bedroom. I winked suggestively at her and she blushed, ignoring my grin. “I like this bedroom,” I announced.

S POV

            When we walked into the house, I was awed to see the wooden floors all polished and a fountain in the middle of the courtyard. We were led on a tour and the first stop was the most magnificent bedroom. There was a king sized bed in the center, with mahogany closets lining the sides of it. Kyuhyun turned to give me an impish wink. I felt my face turn hot when I realized what he was suggesting.

            “I like this bedroom,” he told me. My mouth dropped open at his daring statement. The rest of the filming crew roared with laughter and I dropped my head. I didn’t know how I was going to survive the next few weeks.

            “Kyuhyun-shi, our first task is to set up the furniture. What type of design do you want?” I asked him.

            He shrugged. “Let’s see what we have first.”

            Outside were couches, chairs, tables, desks as well as cribs. I took out a pad and began to plan. “Okay, we need at least four chairs in the dining room, because we need guests over. We need the cribs to be in the baby’s room and we’re going to need you to take a lot in.”

            He jumped up and looked at me. “Bwoh?” then he winked at the cameras, “Araso, because I love you SeoSeo.” He playfully ruffled my hair.

            I playfully whacked him on the shoulder. “I know, so now get to moving.” I wasn’t so heartless as to let him take up all the furniture by himself. We struggled with the first couch. Mostly, it was Kyu dragging and me slightly pushing. By the time we were done with half the furniture, his face was covered in sweat and he had stripped to a wife beater.

            When we were done, he put his hands on his hips and pursed his lips. I watched in fascination at the perfect O. The muscles on his arm flexed nicely as he stretched his hands over his head. My eyes unconsciously followed the edge of his shirt as it rose over his flat stomach. There was a little mark where the scar from his accident was. My heart caught as I remembered the pain he had gone through.

            His arms dropped when he caught me staring. “Eh, don’t look at that. It’s an ugly reminder of what I’ve been through,” he whispered. The cameras edged closer to us as I leaned into him.

            “Oh, Kyuhyun-shi, you’re still perfect.” I smiled up at him, happy when I saw him smile back at me. My heart began to tingle and I didn’t have to play up for the cameras. “Saranghae~”

Our next task was to go to the furniture store and agree on the styles and designs we wanted for the baby room.

            When we walked in, the store was brightly lit and I inhaled the smell of leather and wood. This was my element. There was nothing I loved more than buying new things and designing the styles. I wanted to be an interior designer when I was growing up.

            Kyu immediately marched over to the computer desks. “Seo, we need one of this! I think this will be perfect in the room”

            I shook my head disapprovingly. “What are you going to do? Play computer games with the kids?”

            He looked over at me and pouted. “But, I like games!” I reached over to slap him on the arm before we were interrupted by a distressed looking PD.

            “Kyuhyun, Seohyun, I’m afraid we have to stop filming We Got Married.

            We both turned to look at him. “Bwoh? Waeyeo?”

            He shrugged. “I just received a call from Lee Soo Man himself. Apparently he has another schedule for you two in mind. This is terrible, all the productions and advertisements have been up. How could he be so… careless,” he walked away muttering under his breath.

            We looked at each other. What could it be?

K POV

            I was slightly pissed off when we were in the car, waiting to be driven to the next location. I was actually looking forward to filming with Seohyun. We sat next to each other and kept exchanging sighs until finally we pulled up at the nearby high school.

            “Thank you for coming on such a short notice. We have decided on filming a drama called I Watched You Go. It’s been decided that we’re going to cast you two as the main character along with another.”

            Another person? I wondered who that was.

            “Yoona-uni?” I heard Seohyun gasp.

            I turned and saw the pretty girl walking towards us, a strangely triumphant smile on her lips. 

 

 

LAME CHAPTER. Mianhe, I know I made you all wait soo long and I only produced this...

I've been busy with my other stories, so sorry D:

I promise I will write better chapters coming up~Monkey Winks