ThanKYU

Caught In Between

 

Another story has come to a close. This one I’m really reluctant to let go because I’m going to miss happy Kyuna. My next Kyuna is a bit angsty and the ending is so ambiguous I’m not sure if it will be happy or not.

But I want to thank all my readers and subscribers for having stuck with me. This story took over a year and it was mainly a lack of time and too many stories that kept me from finishing earlier but I’m glad I did and I hope you all enjoyed the journey as well. There are 75 of you as of now and all of you have my eternal love whether you ship Kyuna or Seokyu or maybe even my own crackship couple, Henseo.

I want to thank dylan_snsd4ever first for being with me all this time. Your comments I forever look forward to ♥

s2kyuyoonhae, thank you for being such a supportive new reader~

dyah23, thank you for sticking by me ^^ 

To minyoon because you always come back and to little_miss_psycho, I miss you dongsaeng. 

Kyuna is the only Super Generation couple I actively ship and the real only hetero couple as well. I think they have potential, and I want to thank ifalleselfails unni for letting me see that. It’s all because of her Checkmate series that I fell in love with these two and became a Musketeer.

Monkey Emoticons

I hope to see you all at my next Kyuna story and I have one more planned for the future. Whether that takes a year or two or however long, I still wish to have the same support as I did for this one. ♥ And keke, isn’t HenSeo so adorables?

 

Here is a master list of my stories in case anyone is interested.

Eunhae – Monkey Love Fishy, Monkey Love Fishy II, Behind the Scenes – Eunhae Revealed, Quitting You

Kyuna - You Don’t Love Me So I’ll Have to Shoot You

Super Junior stuff – As You Leave: A Tribute, Broken Triangle, Eternal Maknaes, Three Gifts to Remember

Rated – Is This What Love Is, Passion and Envy, Hot Mess

Mixed – Pact With the Devil

SHINee – There’s More to Me Than Just Chicken

Requests – A Thousand Tales, B.A.P Oneshots

HAPPY READING