Little Regrets

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

The taxi stopped outside 2 big out doors with 2 huge bouncers stood guarding them. 

There was a long queue outside one of the doors and there was a rope across the other door.

Everyone instantly recognized Jaehyo as soon as he stepped out of the taxi, with him being a famous internet ulzzang and 8a vocal of Block B.

"Kyaa~ It's Jaehyo!" "Jaehyo oppa!" "His girlfriend's so pretty." "They look so good together!"

You both flashed them a smile and walked up to the second door. The bouncer already recognized Jaehyo too.

"Ahn Jaehyo and Kim Yura?" He bellowed looking up from his list.

"Yup." Jaehyo replied.

"I haven't seen you in ages man. What happened?"

"I went to England, that's what happened hyung." Jaehyo chuckled.

"Haha~ It's nice to see you again, have a nice night both of you." He smiled and unhooked the rope to let you through.

"Thankyou~" You smiled at him and walked through.

You could already feel the bass of the music under your feet and you weren't even in there yet.

"Stay close to me okay, it's going to get crowded."

You nodded and held his hand tightly.

You and Jaehyo made it safely through the crowds of people and found a table where the rest of Block B were sat at.

"Jaejae! Ooh, you brought your girl. Yura wassup~" Zico cheered.

"Hey guys." You gave them a small smile.

Jaehyo took a seat around the small table and patted the space next to him, "Sit?" 

"I'm going to go get the drinks first? Do you want anything?" 

"Oh, yeah please. You know what to get." He winked. You nodded and trotted off.

The bar covered one wall of the club, the bartenders all wore masks that covered their nose and mouth.

*That's weird? How are you meant to talk to them if they have masks on?*

You just took a seat and watched some other people order first.

All the bartenders do is nod and hand you your drinks. *seems simple enough*

You swiveled the chair around to face the drinks list on the walls.

A masked bartender stepped infront of you ready to take your order. 

He watched you as you tapped your forefinger on your bottom lip, whilst you read the lists behind him.

He recognized you instantly and pointed at you, "You?!"

It broke you from your reading, "Huh?" You looked at him and your eyes widened, his familiar short, red hair and his fierce looking eyes.

"You?!" You mimicked, "Yongguk?" You laughed, "Oh my god, you work here." 

He rolled his eyes and pulled down his mask, "Just tell me what you want already."

"Two beers and a vodka coke." You weren't that much of a drinker so you just stuck to the simple stuff.

Yongguk silently got all your drinks together, you sat there still gobsmacked about the fact that he works here, in your head you were running around in circles and laughing. 

You hopped off the stool and grabbed the beers with one hand and took your drink, without looking back at him or even thanking him. You walked back as quick as you could trying not to bump into anyone or spill your drink. 

"What took you so long ginge?" Kyung yelled.

"Yah~ Call me ginge one more time and you'll be getting this shoved up where the sun doesn't shine." You held up the beer bottle and smiled sarcastically.

"Hey, if anything use something else, I have to drink through that." Jaehyo added.

"Oow~ You just got toasted~" P.O laughed.

"Shut up." Kyung smacked the back of P.O's head.

"Aaaish." P.O quietened down and rubbed his head.

~~~~~

You spent most of the night talking with Block B and dancing with Jaehyo.

Zico kept ordering everyone more drinks and you couldn't really refuse.

Soon all the Block B boys were pretty drunk apart from Zico, suprisingly and you.

Jaehyo drunk was something that never failed to make you laugh, he'd always do something stupid or embarrassing. 

You checked your phone. *Woah, 1am already?*

Zico stood up and pulled the others up, "We're off, is Jae going with you?"

You nodded, "Do you need any help with your lot?" 

"Nah, i'm good. Peace." He held up a peace sign and poked the other members till they started walking.

You turned to Jaehyo, "Yah, do you want me to get you some water?"

Jaehyo just nodded and let his head dropped forward, "Alright, stay here okay?" You laughed and went back to the bar.

The club was still quite busy but not as busy as before.

You made your way through the hordes of people.

"Hey, yeah can I have a glass of iced water." The bartender gave it to you straight away and you hurriedly made your way back.

Only to find Jaehyo surrounded by four girls. Jaehyo's head was resting on one of the girls' shoulder.

You felt like spooning their eyeballs out, you stomped over and set the glass on the table loudly. Making all the girls look up at you.

"Excuse me?" A short, chubby looking girl flipped her hair back and crossed one leg over the other.

You ignored her and looked at the one who had Jaehyo practically in her arms. 

"You, blondie, get your disgusting hands off my boyfriend." You glowered as she his hair.

She looked up at you and laughed, "This isn't your boyfriend, he's just said he was single, plus why would someone as famous and talented as him go out with someone like you?"

You chuckled at her statement. *That's some sweet bs*

"Sorry, do you even know me?" Your comeback seemed to have silenced her.

Then one of her friends stood up in your face, "So what if he is your boyfriend, sorry sweetie but we can take care of him now."

Your anger levels started to boil and you ended up punching her in the face, her nose started bleeding and she slapped you back, giving you a bright red mark and a cut on your cheek. You kicked her in the shin, making her collapse onto the floor.

The chubby one and some other one ran over to her friend to check if she was ok, apart from who you were guessing was their leader, the one that had her hands all over Jaehyo. She stayed with Jaehyo the whole time. 

Then they started playing innocent, the one that hadn't spoken yet looked up at you and gasped, "We haven't even done anything wrong, what's wrong with you?!" She yelled, loud enough for other people to hear, whilst sorting out the girl you just punched. 

"Let's just go sit somewhere else girls, c'mon baby we're moving." The blonde girl suddenly stood up and pulled Jaehyo up to, he seemed to be asleep.You watched as they headed down towards the bar.

*What the actual , what on earth is wrong with these people*

You headed over to where they were sitting and pulled the blonde girl by her hair and threatened her through gritted teeth, "Hey, I said get. your. filthy. disgusting. ty. hands. off my boyfriend." 

She squealed and tried to get out of your grasp, she dug her nails into your hands, but you didn't budge. Her friends were all shocked but remained seated.

Yongguk who could see all this from the bar, went to call a bouncer, luckily it was the one you had spoke to earlier.

Yongguk tapped you on the shoulder and took your hand off the girls hair, you stared at him bitterly before pulling your hand from his grasp.

He pulled Jaehyo up, helping him stand as he was stumbling all over the place.

The bouncer then spoke up, "I'm sorry ladies but i'll have to kick you all out you're causing a disturbance and some of the other customers are complaining."

The girls looked up shocked and bewildered. "What?!"

The bouncer then took the sleeping Jaehyo and slung him over his shoulder and Yongguk forced you along by your wrist. The bouncer waited for the girls to leave first then he took you into the staff room where Yongguk aided to your little wound. The bouncer, who you found out was called Chris, layed Jaehyo down on the sofa. "When he wakes up, slap him for me." Chris said whilst pointing at you, "I want to have a word with him when he's up." You smiled and nodded then winced in pain as your cheek started to sting. 

Yongguk got out the first aid kit, "Stay still." He took out some ointment and a cotton swab. You flinched as he cleaned your lip up, it was worse than you thought. 

You stared at the ceiling until he had finished cleaning, it would be awkward if you looked him in the eye.

Before you could stop yourself your eyes averted off the ceiling and to Yongguk's eyes. He was focusing on your cut lip. He felt you staring and looked up too. Both your eyes locked on each others and you couldn't break away. You haven't looked into those eyes for so long. Your heart started thumping against your ribcage, your stomach felt like it had done a back flip and your breathing was getting heavier. You couldn't tell if you were still angry from before or angry at Jaehyo or was it something else entirely?

And just in time Jaehyo rolled and fell off the sofa making a loud thud, you both snapped out of the stare but you didn't go to check Jaehyo. He was somehow still asleep or passed out by now.

Once your injury was all cleaned up he got up to put the first aid box back, "Thanks." You said in a small voice, he just nodded and headed back out.

{Yongguk's POV}

*Urghh, i feel funny. There's some weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. That girls changed so much, she used to be the one tending to my injuries.*


A.N: I'm wayy way way too exhausted to check over this at the moment. I'll do it first thing in the morn' 

I really do apologize for the ty chapters recently, Author-nim at handling time and sleep.