Discussions and Hot Chocolate

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

A.N: I'm going to stick to using this new-ish dialogue layout c: 

blue - zelo; pink - himchan; yellow - youngjae; grey - daehyun; purple - you & your thoughts


"See you after school noona!

You waved as you watched Zelo's pink head dissappear down the corridoor.

*What on earth did i just agree too? I don't want to see Himchan again?!*

You sighed deeply and rested your head on the desk. It was starting to get dark outside already and you were really tired.

*Just it up Yura, it won't take that long*

You started doodling in the back of your book to try and pass the time, the lesson was on english poetry and you didn't really need to listen as you knew it all already.

Just as you finished your little doodle the bell rung for everyone to go home.

*Finally!*

You stuffed the books into your bag and slung it over your shoulder. You put your headphones on and your i-pod.

As you came out of school you saw four black silhouettes stood by the school gates. 

*Here already?*

One of them turned their head and came running towards you.

"Noona! You're here!" Zelo stopped infront of you and beamed from ear to ear.

You ruffled his hair and laughed, "Of course.

"Come on, Himchan hyung just got here too."

He yanked you by your hand over to the three other figures.

It was Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun.

"Where did Jongup hyung go?" Zelo looked around cluelessly.

"He said he had dance practice so he couldn't stay."

"Oh that reminds me, I have to go too! I have a dance show next week, you should come by some time orange noona and watch me dance!" Zelo grinned.

"Um, sure?" You mumbled.

"Promise me.

"Promise.

"Right, you promised. No going back on that promise. Alright? Byee!" Zelo waved and ran off in a random direction.

Leaving you, Daehyun, Youngjae and Himchan.

"So, you said you wanted to talk to me about the Bang situation?" Himchan was leaning against the metal gates and he had sunglasses and a hat on.

"Yeah? Why have you got sunglasses on? It's 7pm?" You cocked your head to the side and pinched your eyebrows together.

"Alright well we should go to a cafe or something to talk , because I am freezing. And I look terrible and these guys litterally dragged me out the flat. So yeah..."

You nodded, "Ah, I see."

"Let's go to a coffee shop or something." Himchan pushed his glasses up and pulled his hat down more, so that you could hardly see his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon you arrived at a little coffee shop not far from the school. You sat at a table by the window, you were sat next to Daehyun and opposite Youngjae who was sat next to Himchan. Himchan seemed to be a familiar customer here as the waitress who came to our table started striking up a conversaition with him, and soon two more waitresses came out to talk to him.

"Will it be your usual then oppa?" She pulled out a little notepad and a pen from one of the frilly pockets of her apron.

He fully pulled down his mask, "Not today Tiffany, just 4 hot chocolates please baby." And flashed her a beaming smile.

"Ok, we'll be right back." She spun on her heels and strutted back to the counter making sure she looked as alluring as she could.

Himchan smirked and shook his head, "I can't believe she still has the hots for me, even after what I did." He whispered.

Both youngjae and Daehyun shook their heads, "Anyway... about Yongguk?" Youngjae started.

"Oh yeah, that.." Himchan turned to you, "Have you heard about what we've been thinking about?"

"Yep, your little messenger boy told me. I need to be friends with Yongguk right?"

"Not exactly...well kind of, what we're trying to say is that you two should stop holding grudges against each other. umm. He still kind of likes you.."

"He has a funny way of showing it."

"He didn't want anyone to know, and he didn't want you to know."

"Why?"

"You're going to have to talk to him, we don't know either."

"Does he know about all this?"

"A little bit of it..."

"Your hot chocolates." Tiffany came back with 4 cups of hot chocolates and set them all infront of everyone.

"Do you guys know that i'm dating a member of Block B?"

Himchan and Daehyun nodded, Youngjae scoffed.

You sent him a death glare.

Tiffany's eyes widened, "You date a member of Block B?! Omo, can you get me their autograph or even better can you set me up with one of them, ugh i'd love to go on a date with Jaehyo. He's so handsome. Once I managed to touch his hand at one of their concerts, and I'm the only person in the whole of Seoul that knows everything about Jaehyo. Like, noone else knows him more than I do. I even have one of his towels that he used when he was a trainee."

By the time she had finished ranting her face was like... ๏◡๏

"Tiffany, Jaehyo actually already has a girlfriend."

"Really? Who is it?" 

Himchan looked down at his drink. Everyone remained silent. Tiffany's face fell, "Oh, you're lucky, unnie. Enjoy you're drinks." With that she turned around and walked away silently.

"Well, she's lost her plot a little."

"Just a little?

"Anyway...do you know what they could do to you if they found out about this?"

"We're not trying to break you guys up, just like stop being enemies..."

"Do you really think it's that easy?"

"Well, why not?"

"You guys don't understand the situation we're in."

"Well, you should talk it out with Yongguk then. Since, you both are in this situation together."

"What?

"That's a great idea! You should meet up with Yongguk some time!"