Thank..... Yongguk

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

A.N: Bit of a drabble this chapter, it's kind of like a filler... or a build up (kind of)...idk ㅜㅜ


Meanwhile, Jongup met up with the other four members at their 'secret hideout'.

"Jongup, my man, managing to get yourself a girl!" Himchan cried and bro-hugged Jongup like a proud parent.

"What?" Jongup up laughed, "What girl?"

"You don't even remember her name? Yeah that happens to me too." Himchan snickered.

"What are you talking about?" Jongup was genuinely confused, "I haven't got myself any girl.."

"Kim."

"Yura." Daehyun and Youngjae whispered in each of Jongup's ears.

"What? What about her?" Jongup was still confused.

Himchan sighed, "Jonguppie, just admit it.. you slept with her. Don't be ashamed, I heard she was a tricky catch."

"I've never slept with her?"

"See, I told you all.. Jongup can't even- wait. What?" Himchan withdrew his arm and held Jongup's shoulders, "You didn't?"

"No..?"

Himchan sat on the stone wall and sighed, "This almost beat the time Daehyun went six hours without food, B.A.P's new record. Jongup tougher than meat get's girl tougher than Jongup." He said as if it was some sort of news flash.

"Ahh, hyung don't remind me. That was- I don't even know was I thinking." Daehyun rubbed his stomach, "My tummy cripples at the thought of it."

Jongup laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. Unsure of what to say.

"That was a pretty historic moment though, Daehyun I really can't imagine how you did it."

"Hyung, imagine yourself not talking to any girls for six hours... not one girl! You could only look at them but not touch them." Daehyun hissed.

Himchan gasped melodramatically and covered his mouth. "Oh my Daehyun, you poor thing! I can't believe you went through that!" He went over to Daehyun to give him a hug.

"Get off me, you ert!" Daehyun tried to squirm his way out only for Himchan to tighten the hug.

~~~~~

"We're almost there noona!" Zelo squealed.

After stepping through god knows how many prickly plants and almost slipping over alot of ice, Yura and Zelo reached there destination.

"Ouch! Ah! Zelo just how many more prickly bushes do you want to push me through?"

"Eek, sorry orange noona. It's just around the corner now!"

Yura braced herself, but at the same time tried not to get her hopes up too high. After alot of fumbling and almost slipping they had reached the destination.

"Wait here a minute! Don't look!" Zelo took his hands off of Yura's eyes, they were still shut. 

"Okay.. just hurry back."

~~~~~~

"HYYUUUUNNNGGG!!!! YONGGUK HYYUUUNNGGG!!!!!" Zelo came bounding towards them whilst yelling like a headless chicken.

Yongguk didn't move, he was lay on the stone wall with an arm over his face. "What is it Junhong-ah?" He asked with an uninterested tone in his voice.

"I have someone who wants to talk to you!" He beamed, his eyes curved upwards like black arches, showing off his adorable eyesmile. Yongguk did have a suspicion of who it was. But he denied the thought.

"Hyung, come with me!" Zelo pulled Yongguk by the arm like a child to his father in a toy shop. 

"Ja-jjaanngg~ Yura, Yongguk. Yongguk, Yura. I'm Zelo! I'm sure we've all met before."

Yongguk put on his pokerface, a million questions ran through his mind, "What's she doing here?"

"Don't be rude, hyung, she said she needed to talk to you."

Yura opened her eyes, "This is just the other side of the school? Zelo.. you took me through all that just to get here?"

"Well..." Zelo started and scratched the back of his neck, "I'll leave you guys to it!" He whisked himself away before neither of them could say a word and left an awkward air to hang around them.

"So, what did you want to say to me?" Yongguk shoved his hands in his pockets and leant against the wall.

"Umm.. well.. I..." She isn't going to deny, Yura felt quite intimidated. Not physically but more mentally. 

"Spit it out or I'm leaving." He stared sleepily at the floor.

"Fine, I was going to say thanks for helping me the other night, but if you're going to be so rude to me then forget it. ." Yura snarled and turned away to storm off. Until something grabbed the crook of her arm.

Yongguk?

Yura's head snapped to the side, tears gathered in the corners of her eyes and automatically fell down her cheeks. Her eyes glowered at his hand on her arm, partly to hide the tears and partly because the sudden skinship felt strange. This situation felt familiar. It was the same way he grabbed her that day in the woods where she told him she was leaving for England. Except this time she was leaving because of him.

"Ah - err.." Yongguk wasn't thinking. It was a reflex. "Aish- "

"Don't touch me." Her voice wavered as she tried to stop herself from crying anymore, making herself look smaller and weaker and more vulnerable. She shook her arm free from his grasp and resumed to storming off.

Yongguk sighed and put his hand back in his pocket. Watching Yura's figure get smaller and smaller until it she disappeared around the corner.  Regret? Relief? Inbetween? Whatever he was feeling, it wasn't very comfortable. It was there again, that feeling in the pit of his stomach. Like a black hole, up all the things he enjoys in his life, leaving the unwanted, odd debris floating around inside.

Yura stormed through oceans of students and reached her classroom. She plonked herself into her seat and let out a frustrated sigh. *What was I thinking? That jerk doesn't deserve my thanks. I only made myself look pityful and feeble. He probably doesn't even know the meaning of 'grateful'.* She rubbed her cheeks, wiping away any eyeliner that was infused with the tears that rolled down her cheeks. Before giving up with trying to recompose herself, she felt that it was useless as the tears would carry on falling. Burying her head in her arms, Yura tried to block out all the noise of the rowdy classroom, coincidentally encouraging her to enter a deep slumber.

"Right! Settle down you bunch of apes. I have an announcement to make." The teachers barking voice woke Yura almost instantly. She opened her eyes before lazily propping her head up on a hand.

"We have a new student! He's just transferred from the all boys academy just down the road from here and I expect you to all welcome him and treat him nicely." He then turned to the open door and gestured for the new boy to enter.

"Well, introduce yourself then.." The teacher spoke impatiently.

The boy bowed respectfully to his new classmates and flashed them a sparkling smile.

"Hello, my name is Ahn Jaehyo. It's very nice to meet you. Treat me well."