Flashbacks

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

~Flashback~

{10 year old Yura playing in the park}

"Come on Mr. Unicorn, we are going on the slide."

"What's this? Why are you talking to an old smelly toy?" 

"Ewww~~ That's ickyy."

"Give it back!" The boys started throwing it around, out of Yura's reach.

"Do you want to fly unicorn?" The tallest of the three boys threw the stuffed toy so that it landed in a tall tree.

"Kekeke~~ Your toy doesn't even like you! It wants to stay in the tree!" They all bumped into her as they walked away.

She looked up longingly at the tree, "I can't climb trees." The little girl sat on an out-grown root and burst into tears.

"I'll get that for you if you want." A voice came from within the tree.

"Huh?" She sniffled as she peered upwards, a thin, black haired boy popped his head out. Leaves and twigs were all caught up in his hair.

Yura giggled through her tears, "What are you doing up there?"

"Playing with Tigger. This is mine and Tigger's secret hideout, but now since you know I guess it's yours too."

The little boy jumped onto the branch where Yura's unicorn was, "Catch." He threw the old toy down and she caught it in her arms.

Cuddling it tightly she thanked the weird tree boy. He jumped down from the branch and landed on his feet like a cat.

"Wait? Where's Tigger?" 

"Right here." The boy pulled out a stuffed Tigger toy, a character from Winnie the Pooh. "My name's Bang Yongguk by the way." He held out a hand for her to shake.

She gladly shook it. "Kim Yura!" Yura's smile widened as she found herself a new friend.

The two were inseperable for three years, they started high school together. Noone picked on Yura because she always had Yongguk by her side and they always visited the tree where they first met.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yongguk lived with his older sister and grandmother in her traditional-looking old house. His grandmother was bed ridden. His parents had left him when he was little because they were bankrupt and had all sorts of people after them, they left the country and never got in contact with their children, scared that they'll put their kids at risk. Yongguk was then brought up by his grandmother. She taught him to be respectful and stick to tradition. However, not long after Yongguk turned 14 his grandmother passed. They both had to stay in hostels or churches. It was tough for Yongguk because he didn't want to leave Yura, but he didn't have a choice. He still visited the park everyday and so did Yura. 

{Yura's 13 and Yongguk's 14 now}

"Yura!" Yongguk ran over to Yura who was under an umbrella. He stood next to her with his hands over his head, trying to protect himself from the heavy rain.

"Hey." Yura meekly smiled, "What are you doing, get under here." She lightly tugged his shirt so that he would get under the umbrella with her.

"I didn't think you'd actually come today, you hate the rain."

"I don't know." Yura smiled.

"What's up? Are you okay?"

Yura's smile faded as she looked up at Yongguk, who's face was filled with worry and concern.

After a long silence, Yura gave in. She couldn't tell him that she was going to leave him. She didn't want him to be hurt.

"I can't do it." She thought aloud, and pushed the umbrella over to Yongguk and ran as fast she could.

Yongguk was left under the tree confused and scared. 

"What did I do? What's happened?"

Yura kept running all the way in the rain to a nearby forest, her and Yongguk had pitched up a tent for when they didn't want to stay at home. It was hidden within the bushes and it took a year to make, it had blankets, candles, matches, food, extra clothes, it may aswell had been an extra mini-house. [A.N: Don't think logics, just go along with it.] Yura curled up in the blankets that were lying around, not wanting to think about anything, she rocked and weeped till she fell asleep. 

Yongguk knew that if she wasn't at home she'd be at the tent.

He crawled in to find Yura asleep in the blankets, instantly he calmed down. He changed his clothes and lay next to her and studied her sleeping face. Her eyes were puffy and red, her hair was mussed and wet and random strands were stuck to her face.

He pushed all of Yura's wet hair out of her face and wrapped her up in more blankets and then after kissing her forehead he finally fell asleep lay next to her.

~~~~~~ Next Morning ~~~~~~

Yura slowly opened her eyes, suprisingly she felt fine. She pushed all the blankets off her and looked around. She saw a sleeping Yongguk lay next to her with no blankets covering him what so ever.

"Idiot." She mumbled, and started to lay blankets over him.

She lightly brushed his cheek with the her thumb and kissed his cheek bone.

"Idiot." She repeated.

Yura was sat holding her legs to her chest and her head rested on her knees, she didn't want to go home yet. Plus, Yongguk was sleeping by the doorway and the tent was too low to climb over him.

"Just going to close my eyes for abit."

After a while Yongguk woke up, to find himself covered in blankets and Yura was sat up asleep.

"She still likes me." Yongguk grinned as he got up.

Yura's eyes fluttered open when she heard Yongguk shuffling around.

"Oh, you're up." She yawned.

Yongguk just stared at her still worried about what happened the other day.

Yura just stared at the floor still with her arms around her legs, "I'm going to England." She whispered.

Yongguk looked up, he didn't know whether to be happy for her or upset that she's leaving him.

"Isn't that a good thing?" 

"It's not a holiday.."

"You are coming back right?"

"I don't know." 

"What- Why- Wha-"

"I'm sorry, I don't have a choice Yongguk." Yura cried silently, Yongguk would've cried too but he didn't want to show Yura his mushy side.

He held both of Yura's hands and searched for her eyes, "You're my leg up. You can't leave me. I need you." He blurted.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered so low that it was barely audible. She flung her arms around him and sobbed into his shoulder. He held her tightly, never wanting to let go.

"I have to go now." Yura whispered as they broke up the hug, she wiped her face with her hands and composed herself.

Yongguk climbed out first, then helped Yura climb out. He held her hand tightly and didn't let go even when they were both stood outside.

He pulled her into another hug. They were both stood there rocking side to side in each other's embrace.

She unwraveled her arms first and kissed him on the cheek, "Bye Yongguk, i'll miss you." She smiled weakly and ran off out of the trees.

~End Of Flashback~

You woke up to find yourself in the school infirmary. Next to you was a worried Himchan.

You sat up straight and looked around.

"I have to go back." You mumbled.

"Yura! Are you feeling okay? You fainted on me? You owe me."

Before the nurse could even come to check on you, you jumped off the bed and ran out of the room.

You sprinted down the corridoor and out of the school gates.

"I'm going back."


A.N: omg i'm so sorry, this chapter's so long. I got too into the story. The story was practically writing itself. I totally zoned out whilst writing this. I had no idea what to write, since i only had a couple of ideas. Then I got inspired...

Your eyes are not decieving you, yep this baby is Yongguk. ;___;

I almost cried when i saw these picures >< He's sooo cute, to think this kid is now the leader and the rapper of a badass group of y korean guys.