Siding With The Enemy?

You Made Me Crash and Burn~

A.N: I tried writing from noones pov but i find it too annoying, i keep writing you and your :'( mianhaee guys~~ i give up /holds up a little white flag/ Instead i'm going to write the dialogue a little differently.

blue - zelo; yellow - youngjae; grey - daehyun; green - jongup; purple - you & your thoughts

This makes it easier for me to write, and i don't need to find a different word for 'said' all the time and it'll add some colour to the page so it'll look prettier too. Let me know if you found it easier to read or if you got confused :)


Meanwhile at school you were having a hard time concentrating, after 20 minutes of struggling to understand algebra you gave up and ended up falling asleep on the desk.

Yongguks' absence didn't go unnoticed, the girls around you stared yearningly at Yongguks' empty desk. They all sighed simultaneously and rested their chins on their palms.

The maths lesson was soon over and the bell had rung for break. You woke up almost instantly and notice something strange. There weren't any squealing girls around to wake you up. Everyone around the classroom was quietly packing their things away.

*Did I miss something?

"I wonder why Yongguk oppa isn't here today?" One of the girls whined.

"I hope he hasn't fell ill or anything." Another one fussed whilst staring at his empty desk with wide watery eyes.

*Wow, he's only missed school, he hasn't died?* You decided to keep your thoughts to yourself as you'd probably create more worry if you told them.

The day went by smoothly for you and noone had really gotten on your nerves. It was soon lunchtime and you decided to avoid the cafeteria in fear of last time. Instead you headed outside to the willow.

You sat down on the soft grass, and pulled out your sketch book and pencil from your backpack. Flicking to the page you needed you held the pencil between your teeth as you held it up and made faces out of dissatisfaction. You rested it back onto your lap and started to shade bits here and there, cocking your head from left to right. You were drawing a picture of you and jaehyo, it may be a little cheesy but he'll like it right?

Your thoughts were cut off when you felt a shadow hovering over your right shoulder, after a short hesitation you decided to just leave it and went back to your drawing.

....

.....

......

"That's nice."

The sudden voice made you jump and nearly ruin the picture, but you only managed to break the nib of the pencil. You looked over your right shoulder to find  familiar pink hair and a masked face that was peering at your picture.

*What's his name...? Ah Zelo! What's he doing here?*

"Yah! Look at what you made me do. Aishh." You threw the pencil at him and closed your sketch book quickly and shoved it back into your bag.

"I said that picture was good, don't mind me. Carry on if you want." The mask muffled his voice slightly but you still understood him.

"With what? A stick?"

"Oh yeah, your pencil.. keke my bad." He shyly scratched the back of his neck and flashed you an eyesmile.

"It's fine. What have you come under here for?"

"Umm, I just wandered around and found this tree. I'm not sure it just looked interesting." He mentally facepalmed himself for making up such a stupid lie.

"Ahh, I see?" You said sarcastically.

Zelo flashed you another eyesmile and scratched his head, " We haven't properly met by the way, I'm Zelo! Nice to meet you!" He held out his hand for you to shake.

"You too, well i'm guessing one of your hyungs sent you and I don't think I need to introduce myself." You folded your arms, knowing you were correct.

He nodded slowly and retreated his hand, "Well, the thing is they told me to come talk to you. But I can't remember why? Or I don't think they told me. Either way one of those.. i think? Maybe it was... hmm.. no I don't think it was.

You laughed as he conversed with himself. *This one isn't that bad, kind of cute in a way?* Your thoughts shocked you a little bit.

"Well whatever they told you it probably involved Yongguk in some way, didn't it?

"Oh yeah! I remember now!" He pulled down his mask, "Himchan hyung was telling me and the others about how depressed Yongguk's been lately and that the only way he could get better was that you should be friends with him again." He realised he had said too much and quickly pulled the mask back over his mouth. *Aish, me and my big mouth. If she wasn't staring at me i'd bash my head against this tree*

Your eyes widened, "What?! Me?! And that jerk?!" You threw your head back and laughed, "Puahah, I don't think so Zelo."

"It was only what Himchan said, he was super drunk at the time so it might not be 100% accurate."

"Why did they send you anyway? Why didn't Himchan or any of the others come tell me this?"

"Well since Himchan is dying from a hangover he's not here and Yongguk stayed off to look after him, Youngjae still holds a grudge against you from the whole table thing, Jongup isn't good with serious situations and Daehyun doesn't care so that leaves me."

*That's why he's off, but Yongguk? Depressed?* You were having a hard time believing what this kid was saying.

"How do you guys want me to help? Go to him and tell him 'Ooh, sorry i had to move away. I'm sorry for not being with you 24/7. I'm sorry for not staying behind, leaving my family, for you. It's not like I had choice or anything.'?" You took a deep breath to calm yourself, Zelo seemed taken aback by your sudden raise of voice. 

"I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm not blaming you don't worry. I'll talk to Himchan myself about this, okay?" You lightly ruffled Zelo's hair and gave him a small smile. 

Zelo instantly relaxed and pulled down his mask, "You're not as scary as the hyungs make you out to be. They always tell me to stay away from you, but they ended up sending me to talk to you. They're so stupid." Zelo then covered his mouth with his hand then whispered to you, "Don't tell them I told you that, they'd probably snap my skateboard in two." Zelo pouted at the thought of losing his precious skateboard.

"I won't." His cuteness made you laugh automatically.

"Pinky promise?" He raised an eyebrow and held up his little finger.

You hooked it with yours and stamped your thumbs together, "Promise."

"I like you orange noona! Let's be friends?" He grinned widely and cocked his head to the side.

"Haha, are you sure you're hyungs won't scold you for befriending the enemy?" You smiled genuinely and ruffled his hair again.

"Ay~ I have alot of friends that they don't like, some even more than you." Zelo pushed your hand away playfully.

"Alright then, as long as you don't make me go nuts."

*This could be fun? He seems cool anyway. It's just Yongguk and the yellow haired one I don't like.*

The both of you stood up and you slung an arm over his shoulders.

Just as you were about to leave you both caught a glimpse of the rest of B.A.P walking your way. Zelo instantly ran over to his hyungs to tell him about the new friendship he just made.

"Hyung! Hyung! Guess what?! Guess what?!" His pink hair bounced wildly as he jumped up and down whilst clutching onto Jongup's arm.

"What? Calm down Junhong!"

Zelo instantly stopped jumping about and glared at Youngjae, "I actually made friends with orange noona! Am I the best or what?"

"Really?" Jongup looked confused.

"Puahaha, seriously?"

Zelo nodded his head frantically, "Mhmm! Also she said she wanted to speak to Himchan about the Yongguk thing."

Daehyun just glared at you, as you stood there with your arms crossed. You caught him glaring at you and knew he was trying to intimidate you. But it never worked. You raised a corner of your mouth and let out a small laugh. He didn't change his facial expression though, he carried on staring at you until you started walking towards them.

"Looks like your stepping on my turf now huh?" You looked up at Youngjae with a smirk.

"Hah, do you really think I would choose to come here?"

You let out a small laugh and shook your head.

"Noona! We're friends now right?" Zelo clutched onto your arm and looked up at you with big baby like eyes.

You nodded, "Yeah, why?

Youngjae's face dropped, "Why are you making friends with her?! Have you gone crazy?

"So what?! She's way more fun than all of you guys put together!" He hid behind your back and peered over your shoulder.

You bit back a smirk and shrugged.

"Are we not fun?" Jongup asked Daehyun. Daehyun just ignored him and rolled his eyes.

"Why are you going to her side?!"

"Didn't you hear him?"

"Hey, guys let's not get too worked up. You said you wanted to speak to Himchan right? We'll let him know as soon as possible." He smiled as if nothing was wrong.

"What the heck are you smiling for? The pink brat has just joined the enemies side?!"

"Stop shouting."

"It's fine, Yongguk hyung isn't going to be mad about it, why are you?"

Youngjae let out a big sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I give up. I'm surrounded by idiots."

The bell finally rang for lessons to resume.

"Meet us after school at the gates, we could go to a coffee shop or something and bring himchan and sort things out that way."

"Fine by me." You held onto the straps of you backpack, "Well if that's all, i'll be going." You made your way back to the school doors and didn't even wait for a reply.

"Wait for me noona!" Zelo called after you, he stuck his tongue out at Youngjae and jogged off to catch up with you.

"Wahh, what a brat."

"Shut up Youngjae, i'm hungry have you got any food?"

"Fine, and no I don't Daehyun."

"Ugh, I hate you, you never have food. Zelo! Wait up!"